Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Sep 19th 2007, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Second that Karen, meant to say something but the visa news overcame me!!

Kels, was on about the avatar! looks like you drinking cheap mouthwash!! And that blue lippy is very Contance Carroll!!!!!!! (a cheap makeup brand around in the 80's!)

S-j xx
it actually reminds me of 7up,mouthwash i dont know

and as for constance carroll what you on about i still wear it..........., no seriously my aunty had a thing with the heather shimmer colour lipstick, but i used to think it looked relly nice on her, with her bright and very thick eye shadow and even thicker foundation, eightys makeup hey,come to think of it my eldest sis wore some dodgy makeup too. and silverkrin hairsray ( not sure of spelling )on her very nest like perm

kels x
Old Sep 19th 2007, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Hey believe it or not they still sell Heather shimmer, had my own shop and use
to sell loads of the stuff...

Jan
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Well, I received a reply from IMMI. ( I actually forgot that I sent a mail about 2 weeks ago)

I asked for current update on the progress of my application.

Their reply was as below......

"1. The department acknowledges the receipt of applications but not the
receipt of subsequent correspondence.

Documents which are scanned and emailed to us are acknowledged by auto
response. No further manual confirmation will be provided for these
documents.

Your case officer will contact you if they require any additional
information.

2. Please be advised your case officer is currently awaiting the
electronic notification of your medical examinations from the Local
Clearance Unit.

The Local Clearance Unit (LCU) is currently experiencing delays of 8 - 10
weeks in the processing of medical clearances.

We appreciate your patience in this matter."

Wait Wait Wait wait................................... as it is only 7 weeks since they received them I suppose I could have another 3 weeks of mail checking.:curse:: thumbdown:

My sanity is slowly ebbing away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I ever get to OZ you will find me in a padded cell rocking back and forward on my heels and laughing to myself.

Rgds,
Kenny and Wendy.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:06 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kkwall36
Well, I received a reply from IMMI. ( I actually forgot that I sent a mail about 2 weeks ago)

Wait Wait Wait wait................................... as it is only 7 weeks since they received them I suppose I could have another 3 weeks of mail checking.:curse:: thumbdown:

Rgds,
Kenny and Wendy.
they're up to about 15th july now i think, have you not seen current <lcu processing times thread?

aahhh this is my 1000th post everybody!!!!!

check out my gallery if you like...theres a link under my name

hope u all had a spiffing day? i worked my nuts off got covered in oil, dirt and fuel, took a load of crap off the guys, adn gotta a black mans pinch.....another normal day for me then

love ya's

esxxxx
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:12 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

here u are

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...21#post5330921
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
they're up to about 15th july now i think, have you not seen current <lcu processing times thread?

check out my gallery if you like...theres a link under my name

hope u all had a spiffing day? i worked my nuts off got covered in oil, dirt and fuel, took a load of crap off the guys, adn gotta a black mans pinch.....another normal day for me then

love ya's

esxxxx

love the avatar WV it's brill

Congratulations on your 1000th post

and...wow!! your gallery is great. it must have taken a while??

Busy day for us as ever...work and then THE GYM (shocked myself!!!) i'm off to bed now - knackered!!

Chin up guys, it can't be long now. I've been trying to have a look at the spreadsheet but can't get it up. Is it just me or is it not working properly??

Goodnight peeps

sam xxxxxx
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kkwall36

I asked for current update on the progress of my application.

Their reply was as below......

"1. The department acknowledges the receipt of applications but not the
receipt of subsequent correspondence.

Documents which are scanned and emailed to us are acknowledged by auto
response. No further manual confirmation will be provided for these
documents.

Your case officer will contact you if they require any additional
information.

2. Please be advised your case officer is currently awaiting the
electronic notification of your medical examinations from the Local
Clearance Unit.

The Local Clearance Unit (LCU) is currently experiencing delays of 8 - 10
weeks in the processing of medical clearances.

We appreciate your patience in this matter."

My sanity is slowly ebbing away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I ever get to OZ you will find me in a padded cell rocking back and forward on my heels and laughing to myself.

Rgds,
Kenny and Wendy.
I'll be doing a bit of rocking back and forth........................ On my porch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh, kenny, it will come! xx
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Ester, you are prooving yourself as one classy bird!

Just like myself!

S-j x

Oh kels, heather shimmer!

And you trying to say that I should change the way i put my makeup on??
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:47 am
live free or die

Ester, you are prooving yourself as one classy bird!

Just like myself!

YOU KNOWS IT!!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

YOU KNOWS IT!!!

Damn right lady!!!!!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The howellers
PHEW Phew And double PHEW!!!!just heard that our meds are'nt lostand they have been passed to our CO today, so heres hoping!!!

Good luck this week everyone!! Tracey.x
It won't be long now
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The howellers
Morning all!!COLOUR US GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe we have finally got it!phoning solicitor today to say go go go on house sale. so much to do! They have given us until the 28th may which is fine as flights booked for 7th jan!

WAHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
Tracey, JUstin And George :thum bsup::thumbsup
Congratulations I feel COCKTAILS on sunday are in order
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

I'll be doing a bit of rocking back and forth........................ On my porch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh, kenny, it will come! xx

Yeh. I will recide myself to the fact that I will just have to wait and be patient.

People say......" patients is a virtue!" In reality it's torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched an episode of Heroes, so feel a little more chilled about it all.

Cheers.
K&W
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Ahhhhh, only another 950 to go.

I have plenty of time on my hands anyway.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by somme
Congratulations I feel COCKTAILS on sunday are in order
You're on! Justin just agreed to drive....so have to remind him of that in the bar!!! see you sunday!!!!
Tracey.x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.