Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Oh well, hubby has one last ditch attempt regarding his blood pressure/white coat syndrome tomorrow. He's been taking his BP himself for the last 10 days and making a note of the reading so hopefully he can convince the doc to sign him off as 'ok', which he is away from the doc!! Failing that it will have to be the 24hr BP monitor and at a cost of £375

Keep your fingers crossed for him everyone ....

K xxx
Good luck Karen with the blood pressure results, it will all be worth it in the end.

Jan
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banoff
Good luck Karen with the blood pressure results, it will all be worth it in the end.

Jan
Second that Karen, meant to say something but the visa news overcame me!!

Kels, was on about the avatar! looks like you drinking cheap mouthwash!! And that blue lippy is very Contance Carroll!!!!!!! (a cheap makeup brand around in the 80's!)

S-j xx
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by The howellers
Morning all!!COLOUR US GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe we have finally got it!phoning solicitor today to say go go go on house sale. so much to do! They have given us until the 28th may which is fine as flights booked for 7th jan!

WAHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
Tracey, JUstin And George :thum bsup::

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:00 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Well done everyone for your good news!!! You have all been so paitent - fingers crossed for those still waiting

Nadzs
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Second that Karen, meant to say something but the visa news overcame me!!

Kels, was on about the avatar! looks like you drinking cheap mouthwash!! And that blue lippy is very Contance Carroll!!!!!!! (a cheap makeup brand around in the 80's!)

S-j xx
Ooooh Constance Carrol......that takes me back
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Ooooh Constance Carrol......that takes me back
Knew that one would get a reaction! Dont ask me how that popped into my head.... Think i may have nicked one out of the chemist when i was about 11 as a dare! Dont tell my 10yr old daughter!

S-j x (thinking back to the pearly pink lippies)
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Congratulations to all who had visas granted today
Enjoy the day and
'celebrate good times come on'
sorry i'm singing again.

Just got in from work its taken a while to catch up.
I havent been on for couple of days.

Well done all crack that champers than ring in sick!!!

Cheers
Teryna
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:43 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
COLOUR US IN GREEN TOO!
we got it! Cant believe it!
Everybody at work or school dont know what to do with myself! Just cried n cried when OH phoned!
Going to post office now to send passports off to agent!
Will someone buy my house now!

Lorna
Congratulations on your visa Lorna and family when do you have to arrive by, good luck with the house

Kaye
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi all,
Its busy on here today all ggod news too.
There will be a few more marchies on the organising the move thread now by the look of things.
Good luck to everyone still waiting thats including me too
Cheers
Teryna

PS God isnt it cold today or is it me. Im looking forward to that ozzie sun i hate the cold
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wardy2
Congratulations on your visa Lorna and family when do you have to arrive by, good luck with the house

Kaye
Thanks Kaye and everybody who has wished us well. I cried all morning now just so happy! Going to have a takeaway n a few bottles tonight!
We have to be in oz by 4th July kaye but hope to go about feb/march time
Kyle wants to fly on his birthday 6th march but just have to sell the house.

Lorna
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bundybell
Hi all,
Its busy on here today all ggod news too.
There will be a few more marchies on the organising the move thread now by the look of things.
Good luck to everyone still waiting thats including me too
Cheers
Teryna

PS God isnt it cold today or is it me. Im looking forward to that ozzie sun i hate the cold

its flippen freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Congratulations to everyone today on finally getting their visa's and for all of us still waiting "our time will come".

Enjoy the champagne guys, have a ball tonigh.

Lesley-ann
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by knoydart
Hi all we got the Visa Grant e-mail this morning.
We have until June 08 to validate.

Good luck to those still waitng

Congratulations Tracey, Justin And George on yours

Frank,Gill,Niamh&Luke
Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
COLOUR US IN GREEN TOO!
we got it! Cant believe it!
Everybody at work or school dont know what to do with myself! Just cried n cried when OH phoned!
Going to post office now to send passports off to agent!
Will someone buy my house now!

Lorna
YEAH YEAh YEAH!!!! Look at us all!! how cool? Congrats to everyone!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Conratulations to everyone who had good news today,enjoy your celebrations xFiona
Old Sep 18th 2007, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

beetleman will become famous soon enough

CONGRATS to all those with visa grants
It's a great feelingknowing all your waiting and hard work has been worthwhile
Sam did you get my pm?
Having no joy working out our assessment situation...would appreciate your thoughts

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.