LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by Reedy
They don't update unless you send them an email - I did this on Thurs but they take 2 weeks to respond... So I might know then

Lau x

Thanks Lau, Roll on Thurs..

All the best, Jay
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future

thursday cant come quick enough i really want to know where they are up to.if anyone finds out please post it on here. thanks...................
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

ontheup will become famous soon enough

Got an email from my ever helpful CO today - he rocks, he said LCU are processing 28th Aug today thats there official update. Hope that helps!!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ontheup
Got an email from my ever helpful CO today - he rocks, he said LCU are processing 28th Aug today thats there official update. Hope that helps!!
Brilliant news. Can't give you karma again until I spread some around but your on my list.

Trish
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Baiazid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jaidee
Hi all, Have been quietly stalking this thread. I got a mail from LCU yesterday that stated they are currently processing up to and incl the 28th August...........still not quite up to ours but well slowly getting there I guess. Also spoke to rep from Dept of Immi about LCU and she said that the last update she has was that the delay was 44 working days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
44 working days:

44/5 ~= 8 weeks => 16 weekend days.

44 working days + 16 weekend days => 60 days -> 2 MONTHS or 8 WEEKS

In August was the same: the same 8 weeks delay. Nothing changed!!!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future

thats great news the end of august yipee so not long then for a lot of us yeah.............................................. ......................................
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by plasterman
thats great news the end of august yipee so not long then for a lot of us yeah.............................................. ......................................
Yep!

How long does it takes from validating the medicals to visa grant?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

i was told that international signed for takes 7-10 days,
I hope yours does only take that long. I'm afraid my skills assessment sent that way took 6 weeks to be delivered. Check the auspost website with your tracking number & it shoudl tell you if its in the system yet. Or you can email them, their customer services are a lot better than ours.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Baiazid
44 working days:

44/5 ~= 8 weeks => 16 weekend days.

44 working days + 16 weekend days => 60 days -> 2 MONTHS or 8 WEEKS

In August was the same: the same 8 weeks delay. Nothing changed!!!
I thought they were working week -ends??
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by black cat
I thought they were working week -ends??
44 working days = ~60 days (working days + weekends)
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

Em76 will become famous soon enoughEm76 will become famous soon enough

I e-mailled my CO today as my meds were in Oz (hopefully) by the 18th August, and still heard nothing. We are making a capital investment bond and strangely feel desperate to part with all of that cash
Will post if I hear anything from my CO
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Red face Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

has anyone had a update yet? take care and i hope today is your day sending karma to everyone on thread.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by plasterman
has anyone had a update yet? take care and i hope today is your day sending karma to everyone on thread.
Sending some back Plasterman.

Trish
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

i think it goes straight to your co and they make the final disision if i have read that right on the forums.so good luck everyone hope to hear news of someone shortly.speak again soon
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

Hi everyone,

Let me get this straight, LCU are processing data received on the 28th of August?

Does this mean when the meds / xrays are received at LCU or is it when LCU have requested your results (is it a request date or delivery date)?

I hope its a request date as our meds only got there on the 11th of October (how long will I have to wait as we are planning on being in Adelaide for Feb)!!!!

Cheers, Cranky.
SIR495

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.