LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

ontheup will become famous soon enough
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by crankysid
Hi everyone,

Let me get this straight, LCU are processing data received on the 28th of August?

Does this mean when the meds / xrays are received at LCU or is it when LCU have requested your results (is it a request date or delivery date)?

I hope its a request date as our meds only got there on the 11th of October (how long will I have to wait as we are planning on being in Adelaide for Feb)!!!!

Cheers, Cranky.
SIR495
It means they are processing ie checking the medicals that arrived at LCU on the 28 Aug.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

Originally Posted by ontheup
It means they are processing ie checking the medicals that arrived at LCU on the 28 Aug.
Oh great, well there goes christmas before our meds get looked at them!

Cheers, Cranky.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Baiazid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crankysid
Hi everyone,

Does this mean when the meds / xrays are received at LCU or is it when LCU have requested your results (is it a request date or delivery date)?

Cheers, Cranky.
SIR495
The date when LCU signed for reception of our medicals
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point

We sent ours at beginning of August..not officially heard anything,but they are "logged" on the system..whatever that means.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

just read on the other thread that they are on the 29th august as of today the family had a call off their co this morningso its getting closer yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Ooooh that's great news!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

faris226 is on a distinguished road

wow !!!
congratazz everyone i just cant wait to get the visa stamped on my passport
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Baiazid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by faris226
wow !!!
congratazz everyone i just cant wait to get the visa stamped on my passport
After LCU clears our medical, how long does it take to receive visa?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Depends on your COs work load I think! But lets face it we all like a clear intray so i reckon as soon as they get your meds if thats the last thing they need they will fire you visa out the door to get you out of their intray!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plasterman
just read on the other thread that they are on the 29th august as of today the family had a call off their co this morningso its getting closer yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

faris226 is on a distinguished road

May we get a CO free from all works
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future

I HOPE THEY DONT WANT TO KEEP US IN THE INTRAY. I JUST WANT TO GET THE EMAIL PLEASE................................LET MY CO EMAIL ME. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

i have read on another thread that someone has recieved their visa and that it was recieved at the lcu on 03/09 so com on we could all hear something shortly.lets be positive
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by plasterman
i have read on another thread that someone has recieved their visa and that it was recieved at the lcu on 03/09 so com on we could all hear something shortly.lets be positive

Which thread was that Plasterman??
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

ill try to find it again then ill let you know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.