LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by plasterman
hi there we sent our visa application off in april hope this helps
This is spooky - you must have ESP....

I was just looking through all your posts to find out when you applied.....

Don't be shocked at what you find in my mind

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Warbrook
Mine's reliable.........promise!!!!! Posted dates earlier today. Our meds were signed for at LCU on21st August and were cleared on Thursday 18th October.
Our agent confirmed this on Friday morning and we are now just waiting for the final yeh or nay...fingers crossed.
I make that out to be 9 weeks - anyone confirm my calculations???

Trish
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Jaidee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, Have been quietly stalking this thread. I got a mail from LCU yesterday that stated they are currently processing up to and incl the 28th August...........still not quite up to ours but well slowly getting there I guess. Also spoke to rep from Dept of Immi about LCU and she said that the last update she has was that the delay was 44 working days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaidee
Hi all, Have been quietly stalking this thread. I got a mail from LCU yesterday that stated they are currently processing up to and incl the 28th August...........still not quite up to ours but well slowly getting there I guess. Also spoke to rep from Dept of Immi about LCU and she said that the last update she has was that the delay was 44 working days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If that's right then I have another 2 weeks to wait.....

1/2 term next week so I am sure that will fly by.....

Lau xx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

ontheup will become famous soon enough

Our last one arrived 17 Sept so not too much longer now!!! Thanks for the info guys!!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

faris226 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

hey everyone
our medical were received at LCU on 27august 07
so if the LCU is processing medicals of 28 that means that our case has been done.Can anyone plese tellme what is the next step .
I would be greatfull =) Cheers
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by faris226
hey everyone
our medical were received at LCU on 27august 07
so if the LCU is processing medicals of 28 that means that our case has been done.Can anyone plese tellme what is the next step .
I would be greatfull =) Cheers
They will be picked up by your Case Officer from the system - this could take up to 4 weeks apparently.

Then depending on whether they require additional info they will contact you or go straight to decision.

Regards,

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

4 weeks :S
are you sure about that
cause already it has been 14 plus months.
And another one month.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:20 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

LCU received our medicals on 25th June and we just received our visa yesterday we are on a 136 skilled visa.
So I'm afraid you may all be in for a wait yet, unless they shift the backlog quickly.
Hope this helps.

Julie and Dave
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Umm thanks alot mate.
But i think that as the processing center is different the time scale should also be different =)
hope thats true.
Someone on the same visa could help me neways thanks a bunch.
Very very gratefull to you.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:35 pm
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jad-2006
LCU received our medicals on 25th June and we just received our visa yesterday we are on a 136 skilled visa.
So I'm afraid you may all be in for a wait yet, unless they shift the backlog quickly.
Hope this helps.

Julie and Dave

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: thumbsup:
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:35 pm
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Think mine might be next week!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUESK if you're there that's you too!!! x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU HAVE A WONDERFULL LIFE DOWN UNDER AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL ALL BE WITH YOU SOON.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the info, does anyone know if LCU update every tues like ASPC?,
as this could mean they may be diff today....
Just a thought..

Good luck to all, Jay
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JR05
Thanks for the info, does anyone know if LCU update every tues like ASPC?,
as this could mean they may be diff today....
Just a thought..

Good luck to all, Jay
They don't update unless you send them an email - I did this on Thurs but they take 2 weeks to respond... So I might know then

Lau x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.