JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 3:10 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Congratulatins on CO folks,

It won't be long now, just the final stretch to go, looks like DIAC will be busy for the month of December!
Hopefully they will all want to clear their desks ready for the New Year.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

helenandrob will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Perthfect
*depp breaths.....in......and....out....*

Yet another morning of ... oh well I've nothing better to do than check our on-line status page ..... and I'm so excited I'm shaking !!....

Further processing commenced - nearly all our documents are "met" - just awaiting medicals and me to complete form 80 (printing out as we speak)!

OMG OMG - dare I say it ..... ????

*whispers* we might have a Christmas Visa present from DIAC this year?

(shhh! Dont want to jinx it!)

Any more movement for us Junies??
Congratulations Perthfect. Fingers crossed for the visa very soon!!!!
I cant wait to get that shaky moment.
Helen x
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:16 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paula68
Hi Perthfect,
do you think you got a case officer so soon due to your job offer?
We applied in May and sent the meds and pcc in October and nothing didnĀ“t change in our visa status.

Paula
Hi Paula

I've absolutely no idea - but it 't hurt can it? We didn't claim the points at application as we didn't have the job offer then. We were lucky enough to be offered a job on our holiday there - so I badgered them for a letter to upload to DIAC when we got back. (I can be a real pain in the @rse you know)

Who know's how they work ? It would be good to find out as there seems to be no hard n fast rules does there!? I really hope you hear something soon chick, maybe nothing will change on ours for months now, who knows??

Take-care

P
x
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:19 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helenandrob
Congratulations Perthfect. Fingers crossed for the visa very soon!!!!
I cant wait to get that shaky moment.
Helen x
Thanks HelenandRob

And I cant wait for our med's to be finalised.

We're just never happy are we!?

P
x
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Congrats Perthfect,

We have emailed DIAC (twice!!) to ask about the job offer that hubby has and do we need to upload it, no reply, no co, no further processing, no sign of visa Did you ask them about uploading it or did you just do it?

Mel
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 5:47 pm

Hi Mel

I did ask them, but like you, nothing??!!

Me being a bit stubborn uploaded it anyway!

Like I say - it can't hurt can it?

Good luck, now get scanning and uploading!!

P
x
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 5:50 pm

Just a thought Mel, but did you use the link on the bottom of your "check progress" page or the main immi site link?

I've found that if you use the "contact the dept" area on the main immi site they respond, it might take a few days, and it might be a standard generic response, but it works?

P
x
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Yep, tried that one! May upload anyway, just to see if that works! Cheers!!

Mel
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

OMG OMG OMG
WE HAVE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!!!
STRAIGHT TO APPLICANT APPROVED WITH NO E-MAIL.
What an amazing feeling, we are sooooo excited!!!!!!!
Mel, I know you will be next!!!!
Helen x x x x
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

OMG OMG OMG
Helen x x x x
Wow, That's fantastic!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! still reckon we'll be waiting next Feb!!!

Mel
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

OMG OMG OMG
Helen x x x x

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Carl & Ang
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by melbert
Wow, That's fantastic!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! still reckon we'll be waiting next Feb!!!

Mel
No way Mel, they are just being fair, you get a visa then I get a visa now it will be back to you!!!!!!
It is such a wierd feeling. I have just rang the shippers to get our worldy goods on their way and I am trying to book flights for Jan 15th......
OMG it is surreal.
xxx
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carl-ang
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Carl & Ang
Thank you!
Helen x
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

No way Mel, they are just being fair, you get a visa then I get a visa now it will be back to you!!!!!!
It is such a wierd feeling. I have just rang the shippers to get our worldy goods on their way and I am trying to book flights for Jan 15th......
OMG it is surreal.
xxx

Nah, not holding my breath!!

Now get those flights booked (where was it that you were headed?)

Mel
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Oh yes, you wait and see!! We are heading to Melbourne, my sister lives in Geelong so we will be looking around that area.
Just to let you know we applied for the 176 visa but because we had enough points they have granted us the 175. Lets see if you get the same.
Helen x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.