JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old Nov 25th 2008, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

helenandrob will become famous soon enough
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Thanks Jak.
How is your house sale going?? Have the parents in law got over the shock yet?
Helen x
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert

We now have a 457 lodged!!!! Only two visa's and a house to sell on our minds now!!

Mel
Hiya..... *waving*

So you've done the 457 now then......OMG.... only 2 visa's and a house to sell..... christmas is on the doorstep and i have reserved you a place in the local assylum.... think you may need it after this...

We have an agent out this week about renting our place out....

I did go and see an estate agent yesterday who told me that houses ARE selling... they had closed 3 last week and we live on the edge of exmoor in a tiny village, so there is hope... fingers crossed for you...

OH has emailed his CV to his Bruv in Oz and he has passed it on the IT dept where he works, they are expanding, so there is hope for us yet!! I'm planning everything for a move in May... Scary..

Sent our passports off yesterday to Austalia House..
Can't wait to get them back safely!! Royal Mail...

HUGE GOOD LUCK to everyone waiting...

C'MON YOU CO'S!!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

TandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JAK
Good Luck to all the June applicants still waiting for CO's and Visas.
Well your good luck must of worked JAK as I have checked my visa update page today and it states 'Application being processed further'

It asks for more information which im assuming will be meds and police checks as I didn't front load (will have to wait till lunch before I can check my hotmail for details).

So does this mean I have a CO?

Last edited by TandC23; Nov 25th 2008 at 8:43 am.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TandC23
Well your good luck must of worked JAK as I have checked my visa update page today and it states 'Application being processed further'

It asks for more information which im assuming will be meds and police checks as I didn't front load (will have to wait till lunch before I can check my hotmail for details).

So does this mean i have a CO?
YAY!! Definately sounds like it!!

CONGRATS!!

Thats what ours said when we got our CO!!

Things seem to steaming ahead now....DIAC are on a ROLL!!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

helenandrob will become famous soon enough

Wow how exciting, looks like it!. Good luck with the meds and congrats on the CO.
Helen x
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:28 am
Wherever I lay my hat...

alborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nice
Question Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Hi. I am new on here. Is it possible to check the status of paper based application on the DIAC website? If yes, how?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

OMG have my meds on Thursday I am sooooooooooooo scared my blood pressure will be through the roof anyway its the last thing we have to do (we hope) GOOD LUCK JUNIES
Old Nov 25th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

TandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by memewest
YAY!! Definately sounds like it!!

CONGRATS!!

Thats what ours said when we got our CO!!

Things seem to steaming ahead now....DIAC are on a ROLL!!
Hooray!! checked my hotmail at lunch and have an email from my CO requesting meds and police checks!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 2:40 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helenandrob
Thanks Jak.
How is your house sale going?? Have the parents in law got over the shock yet?
Helen x
As far as I know the in laws don't even know yet and we have still to put the house up for sale. I had hoped to have it up for sale before the end of November, but I think it is going to be December before it is done.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 2:46 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Great news I am glad I have helped someone.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by helenandrob
OMG Mel. Are you mad!!!! Good luck with the second visa!! Have you had much interest in the house? Thankfully ours is sold so that is one headache we don't have.
Helen x
Yes, I think we are! We have had 5 viewing on the house, an offer but then they decided to go for another house so I'm really cheesed off now
Originally Posted by memewest
Hiya..... *waving*

So you've done the 457 now then......OMG.... only 2 visa's and a house to sell..... christmas is on the doorstep and i have reserved you a place in the local assylum.... think you may need it after this...

I think you'd better tell them I'm on my way now

We have an agent out this week about renting our place out....

I did go and see an estate agent yesterday who told me that houses ARE selling... they had closed 3 last week and we live on the edge of exmoor in a tiny village, so there is hope... fingers crossed for you...

OH has emailed his CV to his Bruv in Oz and he has passed it on the IT dept where he works, they are expanding, so there is hope for us yet!! I'm planning everything for a move in May... Scary..

Sent our passports off yesterday to Austalia House..
Can't wait to get them back safely!! Royal Mail...

HUGE GOOD LUCK to everyone waiting...

C'MON YOU CO'S!!

Congrats for you getting your CO!!

Originally Posted by shar07
OMG have my meds on Thursday I am sooooooooooooo scared my blood pressure will be through the roof anyway its the last thing we have to do (we hope) GOOD LUCK JUNIES :

You'll be fine - Knew you'd cave and tell us when they were!!! Your blood pressure will be fine, just think of the end result!!

Let us know how you get on!

C'MON YOU VISA'S, HOUSE BUYERS and anything else that people are waiting for

BRING IT ALL ON!!!!!

Mel
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

newlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nice

Passports arrived back today with the Visa stickers in....yippee!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by newlife_downunder
YAY!!

Our's were sent Monday...delivered yesterday....and am hoping Royal Mail won't let me down on returning them to me really soon!!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by newlife_downunder
That must be an amazing feeling. Congratulations and good luck with the next moves!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

jo_marnes will become famous soon enoughjo_marnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by alborz114
Hi. I am new on here. Is it possible to check the status of paper based application on the DIAC website? If yes, how?
No, this isn't possible - sorry!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.