JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old May 27th 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default JUNE 2008 Applicants

Taking the liberty of starting the thread !!!
I want to be first for June ....
Old May 27th 2008, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

saraheagles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: JUNE APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by janjanxx View Post
Taking the liberty of starting the thread !!!
I want to be first for June ....
What is your timeline??
Old May 27th 2008, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Mad_Mum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by saraheagles View Post
What is your timeline??
Hi janjaxx, we will be submitting our TRA forms soon and will then be applying for visa so will hopefully be applying in June too!! We are a family of 4 - daughter aged 10 & son aged 8 and are looking to go to Brisbane area. We're using an agent as just want the process to be as hassal free as possible! What's your story and how are your stress levels?
Old May 28th 2008, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mad_Mum View Post
Hi janjaxx, we will be submitting our TRA forms soon and will then be applying for visa so will hopefully be applying in June too!! We are a family of 4 - daughter aged 10 & son aged 8 and are looking to go to Brisbane area. We're using an agent as just want the process to be as hassal free as possible! What's your story and how are your stress levels?
Hi Mad Mum,

Thanks for the quote.... stress levels are high !! Have been since February...
We have a position secured about 600km from Brisbane on the queensland/nsw boarder... we are going RSMS 119 and are using an agent... all done regarding meds and pcc... just waiting unabridged birth certs and then able to lodge ... anticipate and hoping NEXT WEEK....
Have three children, 17, 13 and 12....
Think we are looking at about 6 months after lodgement....
Who is applicant ? And what work you looking at trying to find?
Old May 28th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by saraheagles View Post
What is your timeline??
Hi Sarah...

We are looking at 6 months with fingers and toes crossed !!!
Old May 28th 2008, 10:52 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe the title of this should be changed to June08 Applicants as there are still a few waiting from June07!!
Maybe a moderator will come on & change it

Goodluck to all June 08 Applicants, I know how you all feel, I was were you are 12 months ago. It is a long wait but well worth it
Selling my house is the hardest part.

Goodluck!

Last edited by tawkins1; May 28th 2008 at 10:55 am.
Old May 28th 2008, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tawkins1 View Post
Maybe the title of this should be changed to June08 Applicants as there are still a few waiting from June07!!
Maybe a moderator will come on & change it

Goodluck to all June 08 Applicants, I know how you all feel, I was were you are 12 months ago. It is a long wait but well worth it
Selling my house is the hardest part.

Goodluck!

Hello and thanks.... yes it looks like it has been changed .....

12 months....... eerrgggg please no !!
Old May 29th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Hello and thanks.... yes it looks like it has been changed .....

12 months....... eerrgggg please no !!
Hey Mad Mum...... what Visa are you going on??
Old May 30th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey Mad Mum...... what Visa are you going on??
WELL FINAL DAY BEFORE WE START WITH JUNE APPLICANTS......

I CANNOT WAIT !!!

Good luck to all lodging today !!!!!!!
Old May 30th 2008, 1:29 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Hi everyone, OH has just passed his TRA and we have just sent off the first lot of paperwork to our agent to start our visa application. We are applying for the 176, my aunt is sponsoring us. So hopefully we will be joining the June thread. Fingers and toes crossed
Old May 30th 2008, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by JAK View Post
Hi everyone, OH has just passed his TRA and we have just sent off the first lot of paperwork to our agent to start our visa application. We are applying for the 176, my aunt is sponsoring us. So hopefully we will be joining the June thread. Fingers and toes crossed
good luck to June 08 applicants - we are June 07 applicants and know how you all feel! (wer still waiting) good luck all!!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wannabees View Post
good luck to June 08 applicants - we are June 07 applicants and know how you all feel! (wer still waiting) good luck all!!
Thanks wannabees....... seems long... what visa are you applying for and what is the hold up
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JAK View Post
Welcome Jak..... keep us posted....

Hoping to lodge before the end of the week !!!
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 5:07 am
Australia Bound

arentol is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Hi all, I'd like to jump on-board here as a soon-to-be June 2008 applicant! We'll submit our application next week.

We're going for a 475 State Sponsorship Visa (Tasmania); we secured the Tasmanian sponsorship in March.

The last month has mostly been spent assembling the final documents for the application. Let's hope the process for everyone goes smoothly!

Are there any other 475ers applying this month? Would be great to hear from you!

Also, when do you guys plan on migrating? We're hoping for Feb or Mar of next year. I hope the visa process gets wrapped up by year's end (fingers-crossed!).

Regards,
Aren
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by arentol View Post
Hi all, I'd like to jump on-board here as a soon-to-be June 2008 applicant! We'll submit our application next week.

We're going for a 475 State Sponsorship Visa (Tasmania); we secured the Tasmanian sponsorship in March.

The last month has mostly been spent assembling the final documents for the application. Let's hope the process for everyone goes smoothly!

Are there any other 475ers applying this month? Would be great to hear from you!

Also, when do you guys plan on migrating? We're hoping for Feb or Mar of next year. I hope the visa process gets wrapped up by year's end (fingers-crossed!).

Regards,
Aren

Welcome Aren.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.