JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Burkins
Hi
I want to join too!
Application submitted to Adelaide and acknowledged on 5 June. Processing time 5 months.
OH is a Welder/Boilermaker and we are applying under RSMS with 2 boys, 3 and 10 months.

Now we have to turn our attention to selling the house......
Yahoooo - well done to all !!!

Might be in next week !!!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by JAK
Panic over ..... Our sponsor forms are there, our visa application has now been submitted. We are officially on the June 2008 thread. Pass me that bottle of wine we are celebrating tonight. It is our 10th wedding anniversay too
CONGRATS - ON BOTH YOUR SUBMISSION AND ANNIVERSARY !!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

ozrocks is just really niceozrocks is just really niceozrocks is just really niceozrocks is just really niceozrocks is just really niceozrocks is just really niceozrocks is just really niceozrocks is just really nice

Hi

We just lodged last week (June 4th) after waiting for skills assessment from ACS since February (they didn't match up our payment with our application and it just sat there for months! Aaargh! Our agent didn't pick up on it and it took some investigation from us to sort it out).

Anyway, really happy as it feels like we are now moving ahead. Agent lodged online last week and we have a TRN number. Had the medicals in Glasgow last Thursday (£620 - 2 adults and 4 kids). Still to get the X rays this week. We already have the police reports etc, so it is now just a waiting game.

Plan to be in Sydney by Christmas 2008, giving us the Oz summer holiday to get settled before the kids start school. We are doing everything we can at this end (house going on the market next week and already started decluttering) so we can just shoot off quickly when the visa comes in.

Oh and my sister in law has just got engaged and is planning to get married in Sydney in January so the pressure is really on to push it through - it would be really crap to have to go out for the wedding and then come back to the UK for a month or two whilst waiting for the visa.

Cheers

Mark

Last edited by ozrocks; Jun 9th 2008 at 5:56 pm. Reason: added a bit
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ozrocks
Hi

We just lodged last week (June 4th) after waiting for skills assessment from ACS since February (they didn't match up our payment with our application and it just sat there for months! Aaargh! Our agent didn't pick up on it and it took some investigation from us to sort it out).

Anyway, really happy as it feels like we are now moving ahead. Agent lodged online last week and we have a TRN number. Had the medicals in Glasgow last Thursday (£620 - 2 adults and 4 kids). Still to get the X rays this week. We already have the police reports etc, so it is now just a waiting game.

Plan to be in Sydney by Christmas 2008, giving us the Oz summer holiday to get settled before the kids start school. We are doing everything we can at this end (house going on the market next week and already started decluttering) so we can just shoot off quickly when the visa comes in.

Oh and my sister in law has just got engaged and is planning to get married in Sydney in January so the pressure is really on to push it through - it would be really crap to have to go out for the wedding and then come back to the UK for a month or two whilst waiting for the visa.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark...... Good luck... Hope you make it in time for the wedding !!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi
I want to join too!
Application submitted to Adelaide and acknowledged on 5 June. Processing time 5 months.
OH is a Welder/Boilermaker and we are applying under RSMS with 2 boys, 3 and 10 months.

Now we have to turn our attention to selling the house......
Hi Burkins......

Well - our final documents have been sent to Agent today - should get there Friday .... Application is being lodged upon receipt of same !! All meds done and sent to LCU - Waiting Police Clearances - should be received in 3 weeks... will send the "WE HAVE LODGED!!" Hopefully next week.....

RSMS - Hubby, Myself and 3 children.... (Farm Mechanic)...

Fingers and toes crossed !!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wannabees
hi janjan= 136 modl - hold up due to partners X wife not allowing his daughter to obtain medical - daughter non-migrant but still needs to have med, we were appointed CO in Nov from june07. Were waiting for decision from CO regarding our prob! Everything else gone through - just waiting on this, but its held it up for last 6 months. Anyway, lots of luck with your application!

Hi Wannabees...... Hows it going with app - anything new?
Old Jun 10th 2008, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

We had medicals today, everything went ok so just waiting for the blood tests to come back now. Received letter from Adeliade Business Centre saying they have received documents and taken fee.

I don't think I can stand this waiting though it's driving me to the bottle every night!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:13 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Good luck janjanxx, I will keep mine crossed for you too. It certainly was a relief to get all the paperwork submitted. We still have medicals and police checks to do, but we are leaving them for a couple of months.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

We had medicals today, everything went ok so just waiting for the blood tests to come back now. Received letter from Adeliade Business Centre saying they have received documents and taken fee.

I don't think I can stand this waiting though it's driving me to the bottle every night!
Heck - that was quick on Adeliade .... fee taken already !!! Is that the Visa fee???

Bottle - seems it driving me to that too lol.....
Old Jun 11th 2008, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JAK
Good luck janjanxx, I will keep mine crossed for you too. It certainly was a relief to get all the paperwork submitted. We still have medicals and police checks to do, but we are leaving them for a couple of months.
Thank you .... cant wait to submit..... at least all is done !! Good luck to you guys too... when are you leaving?
Old Jun 11th 2008, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Heck - that was quick on Adeliade .... fee taken already !!! Is that the Visa fee???

Bottle - seems it driving me to that too lol.....
Yes they took the visa fee very quickly lets hope they are as quick with issuing the visa - although I don't hold out much hope!

We want to go before the end of the year if possible. What about you?
Old Jun 11th 2008, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes they took the visa fee very quickly lets hope they are as quick with issuing the visa - although I don't hold out much hope!

We want to go before the end of the year if possible. What about you?
YES .. would love to go before the end of the year ... but only the "wait" can tell... I think RSMS Visa's take about 5 months? We have a slight character issue which needs to be dealt with so ours might take a side step... hopefully for not too long...
Old Jun 11th 2008, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

The current processing time we have been given is 5 months, lets hope that as it is now winter in Oz they decided to work quicker!
Old Jun 11th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

The current processing time we have been given is 5 months, lets hope that as it is now winter in Oz they decided to work quicker!
Yes we can only hope... I would think they would as it is their employer who needs hubby there ...
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:11 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Me, OH and 8 year old daughter are hoping to be there early next year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.