INDIAN APPLICANTS

Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:28 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of
Default Re: INDIAN APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Mate you are way out of line, I listened to people phoning in the radio station saying that there should be restrictions on who they let into Australia, People here do not want terrorists coming into the country.
Its not my fault .......but I agree with them. Do you think I want to be killed or hurt?
Do you think we do ? or anyone else for that matter! Living in a LR country does not make your existence any more important then the next person. Everyone values their life as much as YOU DO. whatever are you trying to say ?

I am not trying to discourage anyone.... Except for potential terrorists of course
Whatever did you mean by 'potential terorrists' ? How do you define a 'potential terorrist' ? There is no such thing as a 'potential terrorist'. You are either a terrorist or you are not!

I suppose a potential terrorist could be defined as someone who is not yet a terorrist, and hasn't been suspected of beinginvolved in terrorist activities, and has not done anything to suggest he could be a terorrist.

Why ? Because ANYONE whose even suspected of aiding and supporting terrorist activities is ALWAYS treated as a terrorist, untill he is proved innocent. Like the Indian Doctor Mohd. Haneef - wasn't his visa cancelled BEFORE it could even be proved he is a terorrist or supports them ? He wasn't a terorrist, just a suspect, but HE WAS TREATED AS A TERORRIST, unlawfully detained and asked to leave, even before anything could even be proved?

So I do believe we can safely establish there is no such thing as a 'potential terorrists'. So if you believe someone to be a 'potential terrorist', the only criteria they need to satisfy (for being 'potential terrorists) would be to belong to India or any other HR country.

If you are looking sympathy maybe you should have tried IndianExpats.com
What makes you think someones seeking your sympathy ? lol and a lot of good your sympathy will be to us too, or maybe NOT?
I am sure that there are people from the UK very angry that their application is probably been held up by HR applicants like some of the posters on this thread
Brits are angry because their applications get processed in less then half the amount of time that HR countries applicants wait for ? Is that how you define 'being held up' ? Surely you can't mean what you jus said!!
On the contrary it is HR folk who are being held up for no reason other then the fact that DIAC favor the brits! Again , Don't tell me it takes longer to complete verification for HR countries because yes I agree with you there, without a doubt, but its the time taken to be allocated a case officer thts being debated..

Hope THAT cleared things up

Anyway DIAC are public servants and its people like me who pays their wages through paying my Tax, If some people phoned into a radio station demanding a restriction in immigration as a reaction to terrorist attacks in India they are entitled to do so since they are tax payers in Australia.
You can't seriously believe that! lol If your the one contributing to their wages, then whatever do they need the VISA fee at all? $2060 is prolly a couple of weeks wages for DIAC employees.

DIAC say 'People, our business' .. Businesses don't run on taxpayers money !

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Why would we have restricted Americans after 9/11? It was not Americans who perpetrated the attacks, but rather Middle Eastern nationals
My point exactly! So this man who calls himself a horse is basically stating that Australians want restrictions on Indian immigrants because of Mumbai terror attacks, even though they be the victims, NOT the terorrists! Okay sure ! That makes a lot of sense!

Last edited by fifty_pence; Dec 10th 2008 at 2:48 pm.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

maverick2050 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
i am from bangalore and i have lodged my 176 Online Application on Dec 3rd. I am doing it myself.
Did u FL your PCC and meds?
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

mb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nice

Originally Posted by fifty_pence
Do you think we do ? or anyone else for that matter! Living in a LR country does not make your existence any more important then the next person. Everyone values their life as much as YOU DO. whatever are you trying to say ?

Whatever did you mean by 'potential terorrists' ? How do you define a 'potential terorrist' ? There is no such thing as a 'potential terrorist'. You are either a terrorist or you are not!

I suppose a potential terrorist could be defined as someone who is not yet a terorrist, and hasn't been suspected of beinginvolved in terrorist activities, and has not done anything to suggest he could be a terorrist.

Why ? Because ANYONE whose even suspected of aiding and supporting terrorist activities is ALWAYS treated as a terrorist, untill he is proved innocent. Like the Indian Doctor Mohd. Haneef - wasn't his visa cancelled BEFORE it could even be proved he is a terorrist or supports them ? He wasn't a terorrist, just a suspect, but HE WAS TREATED AS A TERORRIST, and asked to leave, even before anything could even be proved?

So I do believe we can safely establish there is no such thing as a 'potential terorrists'. So if you believe someone to be a 'potential terrorist', the only criteria they need to satisfy (for being 'potential terrorists) would be to belong to India or any other HR country.

What makes you think someones seeking your sympathy ? lol and a lot of good your sympathy will be to us too, or maybe NOT?

Brits are angry because their applications get processed in less then half the amount of time that HR countries applicants wait for ? Is that how you define 'being held up' ? Surely you can't mean what you jus said!!
On the contrary it is HR folk who are being held up for no reason other then the fact that DIAC favor the brits! Again , Don't tell me it takes longer to complete verification for HR countries because yes I agree with you there, without a doubt, but its the time taken to be allocated a case officer thts being debated..

Hope THAT cleared things up

You can't seriously believe that! lol If your the one contributing to their wages, then whatever do they need the VISA fee at all? $2060 is prolly a couple of weeks wages for DIAC employees.

DIAC say 'People, our business' .. Businesses don't run on taxpayers money !

My point exactly! So this man who calls himself a horse is basically stating that Australians want restrictions on Indian immigrants because of Mumbai terror attacks, even though they be the victims, NOT the terorrists! Okay sure ! That makes a lot of sense!
fifty_pence, this member man_called_Horse is clearly a FRUSTRATED soul since his views are so vague, illogical & completely insensitive.
The truth is that the world consists of EVERYBODY....if he thinks he is too good to for this planet he should live live on the planet "formoronsonly"
He would find his peace there!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Jhonnywalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys - honestly, this debate is going nowhere.
Time for the Mod's to get into action on this thread.

Please stop this online "war" and focus on things ahead.

Cheers,
JW
Old Dec 10th 2008, 3:01 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jhonnywalker
Guys - honestly, this debate is going nowhere.
Time for the Mod's to get into action on this thread.

Please stop this online "war" and focus on things ahead.

Cheers,
JW
The most sensible thing said on here in ages. As this thread is clearly turning into name calling I have decided to close it.