INDIAN APPLICANTS

Old Dec 5th 2008, 5:24 am
Red pill or Blue Pill?

GOBLIN will become famous soon enoughGOBLIN will become famous soon enough
Default Re: INDIAN APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Also I was listening to 2GB a sydney talkback radio show, and a lot of Australians are demanding tighter restrictions on Immigration from India, so I just go a bit carried away trying to argue the case. Sorry to all.
Hi,

I'm curious to learn what reasons the participants stated for demanding tighter restrictions on imigration from India? Was it because of the Mumbai terror attacks?
Old Dec 9th 2008, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Has any Indian applied in December 2008?
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

krish_vamsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: INDIAN APPLICANTS

Nice to see a thread for Indians in this forum... I have got my ACS results and I am at the edge of completing all documentation work for my visa.. will be submitting my 175 visa this month... hoping to get it done and be there in australia before next december :-)
I am from Bangalore... anyone else from bangalore / chennai are in this forum who is in the process of migrating to Oz or already in Oz.... ??
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maverick2050
I'm from Bangalore and am awaiting my CDR assessment from Engineers Australia
i am from bangalore and i have lodged my 176 Online Application on Dec 3rd. I am doing it myself.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

maverick2050 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
i am from bangalore and i have lodged my 176 Online Application on Dec 3rd. I am doing it myself.
Cool.. I guess patience is all that I need given the current processing times
Old Dec 10th 2008, 6:12 am
Just Joined

2destiny is an unknown quantity at this point

Also I was listening to 2GB a sydney talkback radio show, and a lot of Australians are demanding tighter restrictions on Immigration from India. Sorry to all.

Friend,
Can you give brief what arguments or reasons given in the show for restrictions on Immigration from India ....
Old Dec 10th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 2destiny
Friend,
Can you give brief what arguments or reasons given in the show for restrictions on Immigration from India ....
Sure no Problem.

Was to do with the incident in Mumbai 2 weeks ago.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:06 am
Red pill or Blue Pill?

Sure no Problem.

Was to do with the incident in Mumbai 2 weeks ago.
That's a load of c**p!
Did Australia restrict immigration for the Americans after they were attacked on 9/11??

This dude is trying his best to dicourage Indians from migrating to Australia as is evident from his earlier comments. Believe only what DIAC have to say. everything else is BS

Last edited by GOBLIN; Dec 10th 2008 at 8:09 am. Reason: Additional comment
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GOBLIN
That's a load of c**p!
Did Australia restrict immigration for the Americans after they were attacked on 9/11??

This dude is trying his best to dicourage Indians from migrating to Australia.
Mate you are way out of line, I listened to people phoning in the radio station saying that there should be restrictions on who they let into Australia, People here do not want terrorists coming into the country.

Its not my fault .......but I agree with them. Do you think I want to be killed or hurt?

That is why I got pretty mad at some of the people posting here because of the whole Mumbai incident........

I am not trying to discourage anyone.... Except for potential terrorists of course.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by krish_vamsi
Nice to see a thread for Indians in this forum... I have got my ACS results and I am at the edge of completing all documentation work for my visa.. will be submitting my 175 visa this month... hoping to get it done and be there in australia before next december :-)
I am from Bangalore... anyone else from bangalore / chennai are in this forum who is in the process of migrating to Oz or already in Oz.... ??
Congrats krish, I am from Delhi, where are you intending to move and applying for what kind of VISA?
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

That's a load of c**p!

This dude is trying his best to dicourage Indians from migrating to Australia as is evident from his earlier comments. Believe only what DIAC have to say. everything else is BS
Quite correct Goblin
Old Dec 10th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Quite correct Goblin
Look its all public opinion, If you make it here to Australia you will find out first hand what people thought of Mumbai.

I know I was a bit hard on a few of the people posting here.......... but when People are arguing as to why should India be classed as a HR country and then later that same day 2 Australians are murdered and many others are injured then you would have to agree that is not the best time to start quoting how great place India is.

Anyway DIAC are public servants and its people like me who pays their wages through paying my Tax, If some people phoned into a radio station demanding a restriction in immigration as a reaction to terrorist attacks in India they are entitled to do so since they are tax payers in Australia.

If you are looking sympathy maybe you should have tried IndianExpats.com because I am sure that there are people from the UK very angry that their application is probably been held up by HR applicants like some of the posters on this thread.

I am sorry I am not trying to offend anyone I am just speaking the truth.

India = HR country = Wasted time due to fraudulent cases= Many pissed off LR applicants.

Hope that cleared things up
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:35 pm
Red pill or Blue Pill?

Mate you are way out of line, I listened to people phoning in the radio station saying that there should be restrictions on who they let into Australia, People here do not want terrorists coming into the country.

Its not my fault .......but I agree with them. Do you think I want to be killed or hurt?

That is why I got pretty mad at some of the people posting here because of the whole Mumbai incident........

I am not trying to discourage anyone.... Except for potential terrorists of course.
MCH,

No offense intended mate, just stating the facts.

The point being that, if a country gets attacked by terrorists, shouldn't you be looking at preventing the perpetrators from migrating to Australia rather than the victims?

What good would it do if you place more restrictions on ordinary, law abiding professionals who are attempting to legally migrate to Australia?
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:40 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

That's a load of c**p!
Why would we have restricted Americans after 9/11? It was not Americans who perpetrated the attacks, but rather Middle Eastern nationals.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

mb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nice

Look its all public opinion, If you make it here to Australia you will find out first hand what people thought of Mumbai.

I know I was a bit hard on a few of the people posting here.......... but when People are arguing as to why should India be classed as a HR country and then later that same day 2 Australians are murdered and many others are injured then you would have to agree that is not the best time to start quoting how great place India is.

Anyway DIAC are public servants and its people like me who pays their wages through paying my Tax, If some people phoned into a radio station demanding a restriction in immigration as a reaction to terrorist attacks in India they are entitled to do so since they are tax payers in Australia.

If you are looking sympathy maybe you should have tried IndianExpats.com because I am sure that there are people from the UK very angry that their application is probably been held up by HR applicants like some of the posters on this thread.

I am sorry I am not trying to offend anyone I am just speaking the truth.

India = HR country = Wasted time due to fraudulent cases= Many pissed off LR applicants.

Hope that cleared things up
You are entitled to your opinion, but certainly not entitled to enforce what you think the truth maybe.
Realistically, every country has it's pros & cons, does that mean you take that as an opportunity to freely holler your ideologies of how you think the world shoud be?!!!? I don't think so!
The Mumbai attacks have been devastating for us as Indians & as well as for the entire world. Just cause India gets attacked doesn't give you the right to degrade the country to any extent. Don't tread over the sorrow of a nation to prove your point, you couldn't possibly stoop any lower. This is a mindless debate so don't get into it.
As for the delay in DIAC processing, what makes you state the quotient that you did "India = HR country = Wasted time due to fraudulent cases= Many pissed off LR applicants."
Everyone very well knows the delay is cause of the sudden influx of applications from around the world & not just India. Please keep off senseless talks where you are not in a position to substantiate your views.
This forum has been created to help people deal with the application process & guidance. Let's just keep it to that!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.