Feb 2009 Applications

Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

sarahhartopp will become famous soon enoughsarahhartopp will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by Luke Brown
bump - come on I can't be the only Feb applicant on here? Who else has recently joined the party?
Hey

I lodged my online application yesterday (24/02/09), WOO HOO !!!!!!! cant wait to get out there, im doing the 175 visa on the points system, im a nurse so am on the CSL.

I suppose we just have to sit back and wait now (something that im not very good at) I do hope it dosnt take that long, i want to be out there by this xmas at the very lastest. If someone would just say to me you can go in 6 months then that would be fine i would get on with my life for the next 6 months, but because we have no idea at all of how long it will take its so frustrating, its the not knowing that does my head in. i just want to go to sleep and wake up a month before im going and all the stress of waiting and waiting and waiting would be no more !!!!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:11 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahhartopp
Hey

I lodged my online application yesterday (24/02/09), WOO HOO !!!!!!! cant wait to get out there, im doing the 175 visa on the points system, im a nurse so am on the CSL.

I suppose we just have to sit back and wait now (something that im not very good at) I do hope it dosnt take that long, i want to be out there by this xmas at the very lastest. If someone would just say to me you can go in 6 months then that would be fine i would get on with my life for the next 6 months, but because we have no idea at all of how long it will take its so frustrating, its the not knowing that does my head in. i just want to go to sleep and wake up a month before im going and all the stress of waiting and waiting and waiting would be no more !!!!
Ditto, I know it will take my visa even longer to be processed, as being a Primary School Teacher I'm not on the CSL/MODL, I'm prepared for the wait, but as you say, if they said 'Jan 2011 you will be in Oz' I'd be like ok fine, so long as I know when, then the waiting will be ok, bearable, as I have a goal! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR that's not the way it is though eh....hmmmm
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

EDandD is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a nervous wreck having read on the ASPC email that all sponsored applicants should be assigned a CO within 10 days of lodging... Don't know whether to believe that, cos it just seems toooooooo soon. But I've found myself checking the immi website everyday, just in case!

Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:53 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EDandD
I'm a nervous wreck having read on the ASPC email that all sponsored applicants should be assigned a CO within 10 days of lodging... Don't know whether to believe that, cos it just seems toooooooo soon. But I've found myself checking the immi website everyday, just in case!

I could try for sponsorship with ACT as they have pre-primary teacher on their list....but I've still my house to sell etc so would rather wait the bit out and have a choice as to where I go and live....I'm still debating with myself but for now I'm staying as a bog-standard 175....
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

For us, it feels as though we've been planning this for years.... I think it was Chistmas 2006 that we actually made the decision that we wanted to go... and all the research we've done has pointed us towards Adelaide... so it made sense for us to go for a 176. It's only 2 years.... and then we'll be free to go where ever.

It's weird tho, having been a BritishExpats watcher for so long, now I'm one of the ones that's actually applied....
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:02 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

For us, it feels as though we've been planning this for years.... I think it was Chistmas 2006 that we actually made the decision that we wanted to go... and all the research we've done has pointed us towards Adelaide... so it made sense for us to go for a 176. It's only 2 years.... and then we'll be free to go where ever.

It's weird tho, having been a BritishExpats watcher for so long, now I'm one of the ones that's actually applied....
I've been thinking about it all since July 2003, I WIN I WIN!!! LOL
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

Man, is that another 5k I owe you????:curse:
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

I've always wanted to live in Oz ever since I left South Africa as a teenager. Does that mean I win???
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Alright, alright, truth is, my parents tried to emigrate - but my dad's job was not in demand and that's gotta be some 24 years ago (true story - probably where the itch came from!!!!!).

So surely, that's gotta make me the winner!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:15 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Alright, alright, truth is, my parents tried to emigrate - but my dad's job was not in demand and that's gotta be some 24 years ago (true story - probably where the itch came from!!!!!).

So surely, that's gotta make me the winner!
Wanna take this outside?! Though 'Down Under' would be nicer...and warmer lol
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:18 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

I WIN AGAIN!!!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Hows this for a story.... I was adopted as a baby and the people adopting me were literally on their way to Oz and then Social Services phoned and said we have a baby for you.

They pick me instead of Oz... that was nearly 27 years ago......

:
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:38 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Hows this for a story.... I was adopted as a baby and the people adopting me were literally on their way to Oz and then Social Services phoned and said we have a baby for you.

:
Behave yourself lol

You got your house sold etc?
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick

:
WOW.

How lovely is that!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.