Feb 2009 Applications

Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Ack well, sure it'll all be worth it in the end, or so I'm told ha
Do I get my money back if it's not???

I'm signing out for the night. Don't stay up too late..... Talk tomorrow!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:31 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Do I get my money back if it's not???

I'm signing out for the night. Don't stay up too late..... Talk tomorrow!
Doubtful as I'm up before 6am and have an hours drive to work! Be good and talk soon, Jx
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Doubtful as I'm up before 6am and have an hours drive to work! Be good and talk soon, Jx
Yay, won't that be fun! Not! Night
Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

EDandD is an unknown quantity at this point

What a small world - OH from PE.... Just returned for a holiday there... had our medicals done while we were in George... for the 3 of us it came to less the £200!!!

We were lucky enough to sell our house in the summer of 2007 and have been renting since. Similar houses to ours have dropped by 20% since... So we're ready to go as and when we get the okay!!!!

Fingers crossed for the CO!

Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

diane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant future

475 SA date application submited is 06/02/09 no CO yet
Old Feb 26th 2009, 2:58 am
Just Joined

krish_vamsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Feb 2009 Applications

hey all, this is Vamsi from India, Submitted my GSM 175 CSL ( Microsoft .NET programmer ) through a MARA Agent on Feb 9th. Got my file number, but its still with my agent and they will release it once i clear my payment dues which i m delaying recession time.. :-(
please add me to the Feb 09 list.. and can one give me an idea what will be the time lines for my application...
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by krish_vamsi
hey all, this is Vamsi from India, Submitted my GSM 175 CSL ( Microsoft .NET programmer ) through a MARA Agent on Feb 9th. Got my file number, but its still with my agent and they will release it once i clear my payment dues which i m delaying recession time.. :-(
please add me to the Feb 09 list.. and can one give me an idea what will be the time lines for my application...
Hey Buddy welcome same case went thru W2ICS. Yet to pay to get file no. [email protected] send a private mail and stick to BE you will get lot of info. and U are in CSL lucky man.

But no news now man wait uptp march 20 for further updates
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

johnandjoanne is a jewel in the roughjohnandjoanne is a jewel in the roughjohnandjoanne is a jewel in the roughjohnandjoanne is a jewel in the rough

Hello all, hope you dont mind if we join this merry ship,

Sent our application off on 14th Feb online.
Now the emotional rollercoaster has left the station it time to hold tight and get the sick bags just in case!!!! Im sure you can all relate to this one.
Trying the 176 route (Auto Electrician) with a little bit of WA state sponsership just to add a little flavour.
Wife and two kids in toe and perth is the destination with any luck.

So good luck to you all, we will keep you imformed as to any developments as they happen, until then, enjoy.

J&J
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

1. Luke Brown – 175 MODL but not CSL
2. Claire-n-tell – 457
3. Paulry – 176 family
4. Helloshivahere – 175 MODL but not CSL
5. Jen1977ni – 175
6. Suziegaz – 175 MODL & CSL now hoping and praying !!!
7. Mon – 955
8. A.I.Hassan – 175 CSL MODL
9. Flanagaj – 175?
10. Janna and Nick - 175 MODL and CSL
11. preSSuRe – 475
12. abhijeet.waykar – 176 state sponsored
13. EDandD - 176 - MODL and CSL
14. Ahmas - 175 - MODL and CSL
15. Cannot wait - ENS 856
16. chichicho - Permanent Spouse visa, 309/100
17. Nevster - 175 - MODL and CSL
18. SarahHartopp - 175 - CSL
19. Beccy.FR - 176 - CSL
20. Porter - 175 CSL/MODL
21. Diane-Ireland - 475 SA
22 Krish.Vamsi - 175 CSL/MODL
23. John and Joanne - 176 State sponsored

Last edited by Janna and Nick; Feb 26th 2009 at 7:22 pm.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

That's £5k to me
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Make that £10k as I missed the one before John and Joanne!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

johnandjoanne is a jewel in the roughjohnandjoanne is a jewel in the roughjohnandjoanne is a jewel in the roughjohnandjoanne is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=EDandD;7322435]I'm a nervous wreck having read on the ASPC email that all sponsored applicants should be assigned a CO within 10 days of lodging... Don't know whether to believe that, cos it just seems toooooooo soon. But I've found myself checking the immi website everyday, just in case!

Hi ED and D we are in the same position, applied on the 14th received the same email, our 10 days are up heard nothing, how about you? J&J
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

£15k now as there was a third waiting to be added. Diane from Ireland.

Man this whole making money thing is easy!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by johnandjoanne
Hi ED and D we are in the same position, applied on the 14th received the same email, our 10 days are up heard nothing, how about you? J&J
Hi there...

No we haven't heard anything yet... It's not even been a week for us yet though! Did you know you're to email DIAC if you haven't heard anything by 14th March?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
£15k now as there was a third waiting to be added. Diane from Ireland.

Man this whole making money thing is easy!
Nice try, nice try, but apparently Jen is the Don and is running some sort of protection racket - so all monies must go to her apparently....

That's what she told me anyway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.