Feb 2009 Applications

Old Nov 12th 2009, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

joshattack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by Luke Brown
Congratulations!

Can I just ask what date were your medicals finalised? How long was the wait after that until today?
Hi lads

I have not set a specific date to enter Aus. Maybe in 4 to 5 months time. My medical was finalised in 12th Sept. As rough guide I would say, depending on how many days your CO has given you to submit the documents, add extra week or 2 to it and you should get the visa by then. It was certainly a case for me.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

zaim_raza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IELTS Functional English level.

Hi,

my wife (secondary applicant) got an overall band score of 5.5 but in one module she got 4.Please clarify that she qualifies as Functional level english requirment?

thanks in advance.

regards
Old Nov 13th 2009, 4:39 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: IELTS Functional English level.

Originally Posted by zaim_raza
Hi,

my wife (secondary applicant) got an overall band score of 5.5 but in one module she got 4.Please clarify that she qualifies as Functional level english requirment?

thanks in advance.

regards
Yes overall 4.5 is required, for more detail you can visit the DIAC site.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

A.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really nice

Hi All,

I posted a separate thread regarding the Skilled Migrants Job Matching Service. I also wanted to get your experience in that regards.

I was advised in the grant letter to register my name in the Skilled Migrant Job Seeker web site. I received an email confirming that as well. When I tried to register by entering my name and visa grant number, I got the following error message:

“Please supply the visa grant number, given name and date of birth as supplied on your Skilled Migrant visa documentation”

I tried to contact the Support email for the web site but I got a failure notification.

Any similar experiences? Thanks
Old Nov 13th 2009, 11:24 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A.I.Hassan
Hi All,

I posted a separate thread regarding the Skilled Migrants Job Matching Service. I also wanted to get your experience in that regards.

I was advised in the grant letter to register my name in the Skilled Migrant Job Seeker web site. I received an email confirming that as well. When I tried to register by entering my name and visa grant number, I got the following error message:

“Please supply the visa grant number, given name and date of birth as supplied on your Skilled Migrant visa documentation”

I tried to contact the Support email for the web site but I got a failure notification.

Any similar experiences? Thanks
I understand that the Skilled Migrant Job Seeker web site is well intended and a good idea - but apparently a waste of time.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Default health undertaking form 815

Hi,

i have received an email from DIAC in which CO has been asking me to fill out the 815 form. but now i am scarred what is the purpose of this form in this stage? and how long the process will take to finalize?

thanks in advance.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 9:39 am
Just Joined

oasis23598 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there any 475+CLS applicant got any progress after 23 September??
Old Nov 19th 2009, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

Luke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant future

Hey all. It's good news that I report my visa was granted last night.

I think I must be one of the last Feb 09 CSL's as they seem to be up to June/July now.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

shiv1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Congrajulations................
Old Nov 19th 2009, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Congratulations Guys!

I Havent been here for ages, I guess I must be the last person who is going to be issued the visa after the fact I didnt pass the IELTS in 4*7! So, I could not be on the CSL even I submitted my WA State Sponsor in early July.

Just nothing would help me further until I get my IELTS Result tight to 4*7.
God, almighty, please help me!!!

Anyway, wish you u all get the visas granted soon!

YingYing
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

Hey Luke, i lodged on the 14th Feb and still have not been assigned a c/o. I'm a sparky and at the time was on the csl and then everything changed. I have applied for a 175 visa, is there anybody still waiting like me? By the way i never front loaded my meds or pc checks.look forward to hearing from peeps.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Luke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Porter
Hey Luke, i lodged on the 14th Feb and still have not been assigned a c/o. I'm a sparky and at the time was on the csl and then everything changed. I have applied for a 175 visa, is there anybody still waiting like me? By the way i never front loaded my meds or pc checks.look forward to hearing from peeps.
Hi there. If you are no longer on the CSL list then under the current processing arrangements you are unlikley to here anything for until 2011 / 2012. Things may change in the new year though so keep your fingers crossed.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

Happy Christmas everyone and for me hopefully in 2012!!
Old Nov 24th 2009, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Porter
Happy Christmas everyone and for me hopefully in 2012!!
You are not alone here! I am still strugging to put my one onto CSL, as have to get the IELTS out to make it! It is hard for me though...

Old Nov 26th 2009, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Default Feb 2009 Applications

Hi,

i have submitted the health undertaking on 22nd Nov. now how long i need to wait for visa?

any one in this forum who got visa after submitting the Health undertaking ? and in how many days got visa after submitting the health undertaking ?

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.