Feb 2009 Applications

Old Sep 11th 2009, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by YingYing
Congratulations!!
Congrats for ur visa buddy
Old Sep 11th 2009, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zaim_raza
Hi janna,

i will send the Change of Circumtances form (120) in which i will state the marital status update. then i will wait for their reply in this regard.

another thing, which i need to do medical with in 28 days ( receive medical request on 27 August).are they Re-send the medical request in against of change of circumtance form or what i need to do with this request?

thanks in advance.
Sorry, I missed your post!! Have you heard back from your CO? I wouldn't carry out medical without telling them about your wife. They will also want the IELTS too so get an appointment booked. There will be evidence needed such as proof of your relationship and marriage cert etc. So you can prepare all of that in the meantime. As long as you have a reason for not doing you medicals on time you will be fine. Altough a CO should contact you pretty quickly after you've asked them a question. Good luck! Hope you get everything sorted.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

sarahhartopp will become famous soon enoughsarahhartopp will become famous soon enough

I have a case officer !!! WOO HOO i rcieved an email on monday just gone stating that i just had one outstanding document. so fingers crossed it wont take long after i have submitted it. have updated BEupdate data base !!! so it looks like us Feb applicants are starting to get looked at slowly !!!!!!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 6:29 pm
Banned

Geet_1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi friends I want to apply for ACS by next week.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sarahhartopp
I have a case officer !!! WOO HOO i rcieved an email on monday just gone stating that i just had one outstanding document. so fingers crossed it wont take long after i have submitted it. have updated BEupdate data base !!! so it looks like us Feb applicants are starting to get looked at slowly !!!!!!
Whoop, whoop! Hopefully it won't be long now!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Visa granted 10.09.09..... Yipee!!!!

champagne

Yipee!!
Wow.. congratz!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Feb 2009 Applications

hello guys and girls,

can any one of you tell me, how many years living in australia makes me eligible for Australian Passport ? thanks . ?

and can any one tell me the link relating to this on australian immigration website ? so i can read more about it. thanks to all of you
Old Sep 13th 2009, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

alhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by naufil
hello guys and girls,

can any one of you tell me, how many years living in australia makes me eligible for Australian Passport ? thanks . ?

and can any one tell me the link relating to this on australian immigration website ? so i can read more about it. thanks to all of you
you can apply for Australian Citizenship after 4 years of validation trip. check the link for further details.
http://www.citizenship.gov.au
Old Sep 14th 2009, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alhatti
you can apply for Australian Citizenship after 4 years of validation trip. check the link for further details.
http://www.citizenship.gov.au
I’m afraid that this information is incorrect. You have to have been living in Australia for a minimum of 4 years immediately before applying for citizenship. At least 12 months of those 4 years you must have been living in Australia as a Permanent Resident. You are also not allowed to have had any absences from Australia of12 months or more over the 4 year period. In the immediate 12 months prior to making your application, you must not have been out of Australia for more than 3 months.

Validating does not mean you have become a permanent resident. Becoming a permanent resident means you have moved over to Australia on a permanent basis and set up a home and that it is your main residence and where you spend the majority of your time.

I’ll give you a scenario, your visa was granted September 2008, you need to have validated already and you have until September 2013 to make the move (ie. 5 years from the date of your visa grant). If you only move in March 2013 you will have to live in Australia until March 2017 before you will be eligible for citizenship. You will also have to bear in mind the maximum amount of time you are allowed to be out of the country in those four year as described above.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I’m afraid that this information is incorrect. You have to have been living in Australia for a minimum of 4 years immediately before applying for citizenship. At least 12 months of those 4 years you must have been living in Australia as a Permanent Resident. You are also not allowed to have had any absences from Australia of12 months or more over the 4 year period. In the immediate 12 months prior to making your application, you must not have been out of Australia for more than 3 months.

Validating does not mean you have become a permanent resident. Becoming a permanent resident means you have moved over to Australia on a permanent basis and set up a home and that it is your main residence and where you spend the majority of your time.

I’ll give you a scenario, your visa was granted September 2008, you need to have validated already and you have until September 2013 to make the move (ie. 5 years from the date of your visa grant). If you only move in March 2013 you will have to live in Australia until March 2017 before you will be eligible for citizenship. You will also have to bear in mind the maximum amount of time you are allowed to be out of the country in those four year as described above.
I read somewhere that you have to be in Oz for 3 yrs in past 4 yrs...out of which 1 yr at least as PR...not very sure what it means tho...

Say if I continuously live in Oz for 3 yrs out of which last 1 or more yr is as PR, do I qualify then?
Old Sep 14th 2009, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

alhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura about

Yes, You are right. I have said 4 years assumed continuous stay after the validation trip. I am sorry if my short illustration gave wrong information for any one.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by supriyag123
I read somewhere that you have to be in Oz for 3 yrs in past 4 yrs...out of which 1 yr at least as PR...not very sure what it means tho...

Say if I continuously live in Oz for 3 yrs out of which last 1 or more yr is as PR, do I qualify then?
It's 4 years with 1 year as a PR. Have grant letter in front of me...
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmas is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Feb. applicants:

I have called the ASPC today and they confirmed that I have CO allocated since last Wednesday. lets hope October wind doesn't bring bad news.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's 4 years with 1 year as a PR. Have grant letter in front of me...
Ok.Thanks
Old Sep 15th 2009, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

zaim_raza is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks Janna for your reply.
i had submitted the marriage certificate and other required docs of my wife, in reply they send me the medical request with my wife.

regards,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.