Feb 2009 Applications

Old Oct 15th 2009, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

bilaln30 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by Mayur
Sorry to tell you but I'm afraid you need to wait long to get reply from any one in such circumstances....
I am not willing to give up we will prevail in the long run.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

zaim_raza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Feb 2009 Applications

how many IELTS band required for secondary applicant? is there any new policy in placed or the older one (vocational level) is active.

thanks in advance
Old Oct 15th 2009, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

joshattack is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone!!

Does anyone know the average waiting time for visa grant after medical and PCC has been submitted. These were request by CO.

Cheers
Old Oct 15th 2009, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all

Originally Posted by zaim_raza
how many IELTS band required for secondary applicant? is there any new policy in placed or the older one (vocational level) is active.

thanks in advance
its 4.5...

regards naufil
Old Oct 15th 2009, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Post I GOT MY GRANT Letter

Finally....

The moment i have been waiting for

yes ' I GOT MY GRANT'

exactly after i submitted my documents (pcc, meds) one month back 16th sept, 2009.

i want to thank all of you BE website , BE forum, BE Wiki specially australian discussion forum..and this FeB applicants thread for keeping things updated and informed.

all the best to rest of you .

regards,

naufil
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Mayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really nice
Default Re: I GOT MY GRANT Letter

Originally Posted by naufil
Finally....

yes ' I GOT MY GRANT'

exactly after i submitted my documents (pcc, meds) one month back 16th sept, 2009.

i want to thank all of you BE website , BE forum, BE Wiki specially australian discussion forum..and this FeB applicants thread for keeping things updated and informed.

regards,

naufil
Congrats....
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

sarahhartopp will become famous soon enoughsarahhartopp will become famous soon enough

Finally....

yes ' I GOT MY GRANT'

regards,

naufil
excellent news bet your really chuffed !!!! open up that bottle of champange !!!!

Can i confirm that after your case officer asked you to submit your meds and pcc and you sent them to her/him it only took a month for your visa to be granted ? how do they let you know do they email you and say visa granted you now have to send off your pass ports or what happens?

sarah x
Old Oct 15th 2009, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

bilaln30 is on a distinguished road

Finally....

yes ' I GOT MY GRANT'

regards,

naufil
Congratulations Naufil, I knew u would get it sooner then u think!
Old Oct 16th 2009, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Post I Got my Grant 'now what next'

ok from the looks of it, i have to submit my passport to embassy for stamping of my visa.

can any body tell me what to be done. and how much time they take in getting the visa stamped, if any one had done it from pakistan,plz do reply,

best regards,

naufil
Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Finally....

yes ' I GOT MY GRANT'

regards,

naufil
congrats noufil.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally....

yes ' I GOT MY GRANT'

regards,

naufil
Congratulation Dadda. its definitely a moment of joy. . I am keeping my
Old Oct 20th 2009, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Finally....

yes ' I GOT MY GRANT'

naufil
Congratulations Nauful!!!

In Bangladesh it takes 15 minutes to get the visa sticker on the passport from Oz embassy.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up visa stamped (pakistan)

just the final update..

i got my visa stamped, in pakistan, sent through TCS courier service to australian high commission and it took 2 working days.

seems like now i m all 'good to go'

best of luck to everyone else

regards,

naufil
Old Oct 24th 2009, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

A.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really nice

Originally Posted by A.I.Hassan
Hi All,

After submitting the additional documents requested by my CO, my online status changed to 'Met'.

Any similar cases in February 09 applicants?
Do you have any experience with the significance of the status 'Met'? What shall I expect next?
Thanks!
Hi All,

My Visa was granted on October 16 Thanks all for your support and all the best for Feb09 applicants

A summary of my timeline:
February 11, 2009: Apply online for GSM 175 (CSL, MODL)
August 17, 2009: PCC and Medicals
September 9, 2009: CO was allocated
September 24, 2009: Request for Information from CO (employment references)
October 3, 2009: Upload requested documents by CO
October 12, 2009: Online status changed to 'Met'
October 16, 2009: Visa Granted
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Default call was missed from Islamabad high commission.

Hi everyone,

Today I received the call from Islamabad high commission, but unfortunately it was missed due to the noise distortion. Besides, I had submitted the medical and PCC on 5th October.

When I called back on the same number the operator was saying that tomorrow they will call you.

Anyone have idea regarding the purpose of this call? And did they call me, again? or i need to call them.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Zaim Raza

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.