Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Old Nov 30th 2010, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

leo-oel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Originally Posted by boulam51
Yes, this is really testing our patience badly. We will probably look back at this in a few years and smile
We will my friend boulam...we will...
Old Nov 30th 2010, 3:54 am
Just Joined

Jenx is an unknown quantity at this point

He he... at least you both have a few months on me in the queue! Hopefully Swazeem and the others who are waiting soooo looong will get their golden ticket soon.... c'mon man!
Old Nov 30th 2010, 9:53 am
Just Joined

tickles is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by boulam51
Nobody here can really tell Pommy Pom. It is really a case by case. You might want to check the timeline of other users to give you an idea

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc...4A&hl=en#gid=0

Otherwise, please note that most people get the main application approved shortly after the nomination is approved. So that is a good news for you.
Hi Guys
We received our golden ticket yesterday we are thrilled excited and nervous all at the same time.
We applied firstly putting in the nomination only in March this year, that took a while but it was approved on Oct 1st. We then submitted the remaining part of the application our visa application about two weeks ago our agent put it in for priority processing so it didnt take ong at all. FYI My details are on the spreadsheet.
Best of Luck Everyone with your app's its worth the wait...
Old Nov 30th 2010, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

Wow Tickles.. Congrats!! At least there's movement!! Enjoy the adventure...
Old Nov 30th 2010, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tickles
Hi Guys
We received our golden ticket yesterday we are thrilled excited and nervous all at the same time.
We applied firstly putting in the nomination only in March this year, that took a while but it was approved on Oct 1st. We then submitted the remaining part of the application our visa application about two weeks ago our agent put it in for priority processing so it didnt take ong at all. FYI My details are on the spreadsheet.
Nice one, congrats!
Old Nov 30th 2010, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

457_2_ENS856 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tickles
Hi Guys
Hey, Many congratulations!!!
what's the criteria to put it in for priority processing? is it possible to put the already submitted application for priority processing?

Cheers.
Old Nov 30th 2010, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Oliviaa is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!

What I have learnt
//
Processing times can vary significantly depending on many factors. If you are from a high risk country, external security checks alone can take many months to finalise.
//
Old Dec 1st 2010, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 457_2_ENS856
Hey, Many congratulations!!!
what's the criteria to put it in for priority processing? is it possible to put the already submitted application for priority processing?

Cheers.
Yeah...how is that possible???
Old Dec 1st 2010, 2:30 am
Just Joined

balmainpom is an unknown quantity at this point

So as we slowly approach the 6 month mark on my 856 application (decision ready app lodged 6th June, ETA Country) I get fed up of waiting for my MA to call me back and instead call the 131 881 number. They informed me that the visa has been GRANTED since 23rd November however they've yet to send the letter out.

Low and behold I get home and have a letter from Medicare dates 25th November with a new medicare card as I'm now a PR!

I have to say, after 6 months of waiting you would really think that DIAC would be able to get the news to you before another government agency - although nothing would surprise me.

Moral of the story - sometimes the guys on the 131 881 can be helpful (allbeit seldom!)
Old Dec 1st 2010, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by balmainpom
So as we slowly approach the 6 month mark on my 856 application (decision ready app lodged 6th June, ETA Country) I get fed up of waiting for my MA to call me back and instead call the 131 881 number. They informed me that the visa has been GRANTED since 23rd November however they've yet to send the letter out.

Low and behold I get home and have a letter from Medicare dates 25th November with a new medicare card as I'm now a PR!

I have to say, after 6 months of waiting you would really think that DIAC would be able to get the news to you before another government agency - although nothing would surprise me.

Moral of the story - sometimes the guys on the 131 881 can be helpful (allbeit seldom!)
I have applied 1 day after u...7th June.
Man, I freaking hate been from a No ETA Country (although I adore my home land!)...how much bloody more????
Old Dec 1st 2010, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

boulam51 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by balmainpom

Sweet! Congratulation!

2 questions:

1- How come they sre sending a letter and not an email? Did you tell them to only use mail?

2- I am surprise that you are receiving your medicare card just like that... usually you need to apply for it, it's not an automatic thing.

BTW GUYS, you can have an interim Medicare Card if you have applied for any permanent visa and you are Onshore. This card gives you all the same rights as the normal medicare.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 3:14 am
Just Joined

Leo_oel, It's coming bud... hold on a little more and you'll have it!
Well done to those who just got theirs!!
Old Dec 1st 2010, 11:54 am
Just Joined

martin brisbane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jenx
Leo_oel, It's coming bud... hold on a little more and you'll have it!
Well done to those who just got theirs!!
hihihihi........................i got my nomination approved ...........
application and nomination loadged together on 29th june .............
chef ,non eta country,parramatta....................
Old Dec 1st 2010, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

Good for you mate... Hopefully the visa follows soon.... Remember to keep that timeline updated!! Not long now!
Old Dec 1st 2010, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

boulam51 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by martin brisbane
hihihihi........................i got my nomination approved ...........
application and nomination loadged together on 29th june .............
chef ,non eta country,parramatta....................
Nice ;-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.