Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

zmdia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Hi All,

Sorry that I haven't been able to post often..my work is getting busier every day.
Congrats to all those who have recently got the residency approved. You all deserve it . As soon as I get time I will ccatchup on the posts and will personally congratulate you

I am now in my final stages of applying for PART 2 of ENS 856. Just health checks remain.
Just wondering if you guys could tell me whether I need to submit the ORIGINAL POLICE CERTIFICATES from countries I have previously resided or CERTIFIED COPIES would do. I am unable to find this information anywhere. Your help would be appreciated.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry guys but I have yet another question -

I am applying for PART-2 of 856 Visa.

Do I need to resubmit Form 785.
I am referring to this checklist - http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skill...-checklist.pdf on (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skill...ens/step-2.htm)

Please help !!
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

boulam51 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zmdia
Sorry guys but I have yet another question -

I am applying for PART-2 of 856 Visa.

Do I need to resubmit Form 785.
I am referring to this checklist - http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skill...-checklist.pdf on (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skill...ens/step-2.htm)

Please help !!
Hey zmdia,

You do not need to send form 785 again... this is the employer part.

You are aware that the processing timeframe starts from the moment you lodge the main application and not from the moment you lodge the nomination?

I remember that you need that visa quickly so I would suggest you send your application asap because it's gonna take 5-7 months from the moment you do.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by zmdia
Hi All,

Sorry that I haven't been able to post often..my work is getting busier every day.
Congrats to all those who have recently got the residency approved. You all deserve it . As soon as I get time I will ccatchup on the posts and will personally congratulate you

I am now in my final stages of applying for PART 2 of ENS 856. Just health checks remain.
Just wondering if you guys could tell me whether I need to submit the ORIGINAL POLICE CERTIFICATES from countries I have previously resided or CERTIFIED COPIES would do. I am unable to find this information anywhere. Your help would be appreciated.
Hi again,

I had the same problem as you, because the information is no where. My understanding is that if they don't ask for certified copy, they are expcting the original. That's what I sent. I suggest you keep a copy for yourself .
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by swazeem
Any one has idea about the "Escalation Team" in Parramatta Business Centre? My CO is no longer on my case, and forwarded to the escalation team.
No idea...

Hopefullt this mean it will make things going faster for you...:fingerscros sed:
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:09 pm
gv_
Just Joined

gv_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by boulam51
Hi again,

I had the same problem as you, because the information is no where. My understanding is that if they don't ask for certified copy, they are expcting the original. That's what I sent. I suggest you keep a copy for yourself .
You need to provide the Original police clearence Certificates. Same rule apply to IELTS score if you have to provide.
Old Nov 4th 2010, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kevpreston
Well done mate, that's amazing news!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!

Mine was lodge 3 weeks after you, so could be 3 weeks but that's just wishful thinking i guess.

GOOOO PPARRRRRRTTTYYYY
Mine was lodged on 23 June and still no news! I don't even know if they have assigned a case officer yet. I hope I get lucky and it comes through soon.
Old Nov 4th 2010, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

Vit-17 is on a distinguished road

almost three months of waiting... yesterday I called Immi to ask for update...

A nice lady answered the phone, ask when I lodged the application and when I told "three months ago", she basically told me to not call back before 5 months...

she even not asked for my application number

anyone have any better experience on calling immigration before a CO has been assigned???

p.s. congratulations to everyone who got the golden ticket
Old Nov 4th 2010, 5:43 am
gv_
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Vit-17

A nice lady answered the phone, ask when I lodged the application and when I told "three months ago", she basically told me to not call back before 5 months...

anyone have any better experience on calling immigration before a CO has been assigned???

I often hit with the same answer from them. what difference does it makes. even if they answer thats totally useless.

As the people says, its better to forget about this.(but still it makes me paranoid .....)

One thing sure is PSE is very very very slow.

May ***the LUCK*** be with US!!!
Old Nov 4th 2010, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by boulam51
Hey zmdia,

You do not need to send form 785 again... this is the employer part.

You are aware that the processing timeframe starts from the moment you lodge the main application and not from the moment you lodge the nomination?

I remember that you need that visa quickly so I would suggest you send your application asap because it's gonna take 5-7 months from the moment you do.
Hi boulam51,

Thanks for remembering me mate. Yes, I am in a rush. The VISA Medicals are going to delay me a bit, possibly until december late because I am in a regional town and visa medicals are sent for further assesement to MEDIBANK HEALTH. I thought about submitting without medicals and send them once I have applied but the trouble is that I have no CO or FILE NUMBER assigned yet. If I do it, I think they will only misplace it. What do you think??
Old Nov 5th 2010, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

leo-oel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey kids....it's Friday!

And the question is...is this MY Friday???
It would be so freaking cool.....................
Old Nov 5th 2010, 12:58 am
gv_
Just Joined

Originally Posted by leo-oel
Hey kids....it's Friday!

it would be awesome if it happens to me as well

so far PSE is too slow and irritating.. lets hope they start to work..
Old Nov 5th 2010, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

Clarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really nice

Originally Posted by leo-oel
Hey kids....it's Friday!

hi guys,

can it be my friday too???? come on immi - PLEASE
Old Nov 5th 2010, 2:05 am
Just Joined

oz_monster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vit-17

hi vit-17,

mine was lodged in perth. I phoned immi around 7times in a span of 2weeks to know what's happening. I did not get any straight answer but they told me twice that my application is for permanent visa so give them more time to process it. After 2weeks, I got the approval (almost 4weeks after visa application lodgement). I do not know if it helped that I phoned them several times.

My agent kept on telling me that it would take 5-7mos and perth is currently processing June 2010 applications. Without knowing, that same day that I was talking to my agent (late in the afternoon), immi already approved my visa application.

Hang in there. We do not know how they process applications but you will get your soon.

cheers!
Old Nov 5th 2010, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

leo-oel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clarie
hi guys,

can it be my friday too???? come on immi - PLEASE
Nooooooooo bingo! Well...next week then....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.