August 2009 Applicant

Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

I am quite a bit upset as I found lots of people got visa after applying me. I know this is natural as every case handled differently.....I am probably the member of most unlucky group whose case are moving slowly. I used state sponsorship and hoped to get CO early, but noting is going right as my expectation. A number of my known people who alredy got visa, advised me from the beginning to do medical and pcc early.....but I was waiting for CO request. Unfortunately I didn't get any contact from CO regarding this. Now I plan to do my medical without CO request and lets see whether it can do any movement of my case or not.
Old Mar 27th 2010, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zhmajumder
I am quite a bit upset as I found lots of people got visa after applying me. I know this is natural as every case handled differently.....I am probably the member of most unlucky group whose case are moving slowly. I used state sponsorship and hoped to get CO early, but noting is going right as my expectation. A number of my known people who alredy got visa, advised me from the beginning to do medical and pcc early.....but I was waiting for CO request. Unfortunately I didn't get any contact from CO regarding this. Now I plan to do my medical without CO request and lets see whether it can do any movement of my case or not.
My situation is also similar to yours. My friends are now in Australia and i am still waiting for CO request. I was also given the same advice. .... So nothing can be done except wait and pray.......
Old Mar 27th 2010, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

aituhin is an unknown quantity at this point

Can u send PLE? U may know ur situation.....
Old Mar 27th 2010, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aituhin
Can u send PLE? U may know ur situation.....
PLE response will be mentioning that "Internal/external routine checks are going on and Case Officer has no control over it. Even you cannot do anything to expedite the process. This may take 6-12 months. kindly be patient"....bla bla....
Old Mar 27th 2010, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gmjally
PLE response will be mentioning that "Internal/external routine checks are going on and Case Officer has no control over it. Even you cannot do anything to expedite the process. This may take 6-12 months. kindly be patient"....bla bla....
I also got similar kind of response. Last week, my agent also call them and got similar responses...'routine checking'. DIAC already did my job verification 1.5 months before and still saying further checking. What else are they checking? Any idea?
Old Mar 27th 2010, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Today I did my medical....hope that it will finalize within 3 weeks. I will also do my pcc and upload it within finalization of med. Lets see whether it helps to do some movement of my case.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Today I did my medical....hope that it will finalize within 3 weeks. I will also do my pcc and upload it within finalization of med. Lets see whether it helps to do some movement of my case.
Same situation like me. Can u tell me that y there is too much delay and what do you mean by internal/external checks which causes delay in the process? I am also waiting for for the medical and PCC request.. Hope for the best for the April month that is ahead in front of us. Best of luck to every one.....
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

what is meant by internal/external checks which causes the delay in oreder to process the application?
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ashfaq
what is meant by internal/external checks which causes the delay in oreder to process the application?
Usually it is the process when documents are verified and security checks are done. It may also be used to cover up the delay processes. For instance nowadays, DIAC is waiting for final policy to be announced in June.... This is my opinion based on the information collected from different sites...
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Usually it is the process when documents are verified and security checks are done. It may also be used to cover up the delay processes. For instance nowadays, DIAC is waiting for final policy to be announced in June.... This is my opinion based on the information collected from different sites...
Dear i think the verifications has been done by local agencies so y they took too much time in order to verify the things...I have been waiting for almost more than 7 months after CO allocation and I think 7 months are enough fo verifications..
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Same situation like me. Can u tell me that y there is too much delay and what do you mean by internal/external checks which causes delay in the process? I am also waiting for for the medical and PCC request.. Hope for the best for the April month that is ahead in front of us. Best of luck to every one.....
Hi Ashfaq,
I don't have clear idea whats internal and external checks they are doing. But my Job Verification check already done.....there might have chance to check past history which has specified in Form 80. Anyone has any idea what checks they are carring on.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Ashfaq,
I don't have clear idea whats internal and external checks they are doing. But my Job Verification check already done.....there might have chance to check past history which has specified in Form 80. Anyone has any idea what checks they are carring on.
if ur verification has been done then which checks r going to take place.

One more question i want to ask u dear. Can u tell me that ur verification has been done from which person. I mean is it ur manager or CEO or from some authenticated person or just from simple employer?? They also called u or just simply verify from ur employer..

I will be waiting for ur reply...
Old Mar 29th 2010, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

if ur verification has been done then which checks r going to take place.

One more question i want to ask u dear. Can u tell me that ur verification has been done from which person. I mean is it ur manager or CEO or from some authenticated person or just from simple employer?? They also called u or just simply verify from ur employer..

I will be waiting for ur reply...
From local embassy, one called in my office. He wanted to talk to my Referee, but unfortunately he was in hospital. So, he talked to one staff/Programmer in my office, whoever was available at the moment. He asked a lot of questions to him regarding my Job Responsibilities. He also want to know my salary, but didn't get it as my collegue didn't know the details. he collected my cell phone no from my collegue and immediatly called me and talked to me. He asked me regarding my job responsibility, my service length and salaries. That's all....

It was in first part of February'10, after that we didn't receive any job verification calls....I hope that my Job verification has done.....
Old Mar 29th 2010, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

in your document check list work experience and specific work experience are showing met or required?

From local embassy, one called in my office. He wanted to talk to my Referee, but unfortunately he was in hospital. So, he talked to one staff/Programmer in my office, whoever was available at the moment. He asked a lot of questions to him regarding my Job Responsibilities. He also want to know my salary, but didn't get it as my collegue didn't know the details. he collected my cell phone no from my collegue and immediatly called me and talked to me. He asked me regarding my job responsibility, my service length and salaries. That's all....

It was in first part of February'10, after that we didn't receive any job verification calls....I hope that my Job verification has done.....
Old Mar 29th 2010, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

after that what is the status of ur work experience in the status check list is it Met or received or Required??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.