August 2009 Applicant

Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:50 am
  #541  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 106
asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by funky_beat
Exactly the same thing I got a week ago. All documents show "met" PCC and medicals are not requested yet. I submitted form 80 in November.

Hi funky_beat, did u apply online or paper-base applicant? and who requested Form-80 from you as you are still waiting CO?
asadsherazi is offline  
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:54 am
  #542  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 57
double00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by aliash
Hello,

I have also applied on 6th August 2009.
Subclass: 175
Occupation: Electronics Engineer.
CSL/MODL Yes.
Right now on student visa in Australia but i have applied offshore for 175.

Did u got ur visa!! i am in same condition like you!! give me ur no !!!
double00 is offline  
Old Mar 9th 2010, 6:27 am
  #543  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 71
funky_beat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Hi funky_beat, did u apply online or paper-base applicant? and who requested Form-80 from you as you are still waiting CO?
I applied online and was requested form 80 in October by the case officer.
funky_beat is offline  
Old Mar 9th 2010, 8:15 am
  #544  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 106
asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by funky_beat
I applied online and was requested form 80 in October by the case officer.
Thanks for the clarifications.. i applied through an agent via paper-based application... and still not sure if the Case officer has been allocated to my case or not.. however i have submitted the Form-80 as it was requested by my agent on dec 2009. Whats ur application time lines? and from which country did u apply?
asadsherazi is offline  
Old Mar 9th 2010, 1:21 pm
  #545  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 201
aliash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by double00
Did u got ur visa!! i am in same condition like you!! give me ur no !!!
no i didnt i am also waiting
aliash is offline  
Old Mar 9th 2010, 1:25 pm
  #546  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 296
tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

hi aliash,

wat is the status of ur other documents in checklist? has ur medical finalized if yes how long ago?
tatoo is offline  
Old Mar 9th 2010, 8:08 pm
  #547  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 296
tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

can anybody have idea tat CO updated the medical status for online applicants or HOC?
tatoo is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2010, 3:09 am
  #548  
Forum Regular
 
rishadsky's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 195
rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by tatoo
can anybody have idea tat CO updated the medical status for online applicants or HOC?
HOC updated medical status at first page of online status..
rishadsky is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2010, 5:13 am
  #549  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 386
ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by rishadsky
HOC updated medical status at first page of online status..
Congratulations dear. u r the only one who i know that whose visa is processing smoothly and fastly... Best of luck hope u will grant very soon may be within a week or 2. Inform us when u will be granting ur visa..
ashfaq is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2010, 6:02 am
  #550  
Forum Regular
 
rishadsky's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 195
rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Congratulations dear. u r the only one who i know that whose visa is processing smoothly and fastly... Best of luck hope u will grant very soon may be within a week or 2. Inform us when u will be granting ur visa..
Thanks dear for wishing something positive on my case...
I am not expecting grant so early..
But please pray for me that everything should go fine in my case..

Last edited by rishadsky; Mar 10th 2010 at 6:09 am.
rishadsky is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2010, 6:08 am
  #551  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 386
ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Thanks dear for wishing something positive on my case...
I am not expecting grant so early..
But please pray for me everything should go fine in my case..
don't worry i think u r on the edge for granting the visa......Best of luck dear.......
ashfaq is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2010, 6:47 am
  #552  
Forum Regular
 
LoopyL's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 176
LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Congratulations dear. u r the only one who i know that whose visa is processing smoothly and fastly... Best of luck hope u will grant very soon may be within a week or 2. Inform us when u will be granting ur visa..
I don't think you can say to someone that you think it may happen in 2 weeks as it will happen when it happens. We have had my medicals finalised since January and we are still waiting 2 months on.

We all need to be patient it is hard I know but everyone is in the same boat so fingers crossed for some more grants this month for all waiting on the BE site
LoopyL is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2010, 8:30 am
  #553  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 102
gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by LoopyL
I don't think you can say to someone that you think it may happen in 2 weeks as it will happen when it happens. We have had my medicals finalised since January and we are still waiting 2 months on.

We all need to be patient it is hard I know but everyone is in the same boat so fingers crossed for some more grants this month for all waiting on the BE site
I think that DIAC is delaying the cases till June so that final policy is announced. ... Its delaying tactics.
My friends are processed within 2 months after getting CO. They had same details as mine. When I got CO, my friends asked me to go ahead for PCC and Medical without waiting for CO request. They did themselves in same manner without waiting for CO request and got visa in 2 months.... So things are not smooth.... i did not go for PCC or medical and waiting for CO request...
gmjally is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2010, 9:20 am
  #554  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 296
tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

I just want to ask tat how can i know tat my CO assigned to which team, as in email region is mention not team
tatoo is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2010, 11:55 am
  #555  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 201
aliash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by tatoo
hi aliash,

wat is the status of ur other documents in checklist? has ur medical finalized if yes how long ago?
everything is reqd and medical is also outstanding :s
aliash is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.