August 2009 Applicant

Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by funky_beat
Exactly the same thing I got a week ago. All documents show "met" PCC and medicals are not requested yet. I submitted form 80 in November.

Hi funky_beat, did u apply online or paper-base applicant? and who requested Form-80 from you as you are still waiting CO?
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

double00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliash
Hello,

I have also applied on 6th August 2009.
Subclass: 175
CSL/MODL Yes.
Right now on student visa in Australia but i have applied offshore for 175.

Did u got ur visa!! i am in same condition like you!! give me ur no !!!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

funky_beat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Hi funky_beat, did u apply online or paper-base applicant? and who requested Form-80 from you as you are still waiting CO?
I applied online and was requested form 80 in October by the case officer.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by funky_beat
I applied online and was requested form 80 in October by the case officer.
Thanks for the clarifications.. i applied through an agent via paper-based application... and still not sure if the Case officer has been allocated to my case or not.. however i have submitted the Form-80 as it was requested by my agent on dec 2009. Whats ur application time lines? and from which country did u apply?
Old Mar 9th 2010, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by double00
Did u got ur visa!! i am in same condition like you!! give me ur no !!!
no i didnt i am also waiting
Old Mar 9th 2010, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

hi aliash,

wat is the status of ur other documents in checklist? has ur medical finalized if yes how long ago?
Old Mar 9th 2010, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

can anybody have idea tat CO updated the medical status for online applicants or HOC?
Old Mar 10th 2010, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tatoo
can anybody have idea tat CO updated the medical status for online applicants or HOC?
HOC updated medical status at first page of online status..
Old Mar 10th 2010, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rishadsky
HOC updated medical status at first page of online status..
Congratulations dear. u r the only one who i know that whose visa is processing smoothly and fastly... Best of luck hope u will grant very soon may be within a week or 2. Inform us when u will be granting ur visa..
Old Mar 10th 2010, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Congratulations dear. u r the only one who i know that whose visa is processing smoothly and fastly... Best of luck hope u will grant very soon may be within a week or 2. Inform us when u will be granting ur visa..
Thanks dear for wishing something positive on my case...
I am not expecting grant so early..
But please pray for me that everything should go fine in my case..

Last edited by rishadsky; Mar 10th 2010 at 6:09 am.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Thanks dear for wishing something positive on my case...
I am not expecting grant so early..
But please pray for me everything should go fine in my case..
don't worry i think u r on the edge for granting the visa......Best of luck dear.......
Old Mar 10th 2010, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Originally Posted by ashfaq
I don't think you can say to someone that you think it may happen in 2 weeks as it will happen when it happens. We have had my medicals finalised since January and we are still waiting 2 months on.

We all need to be patient it is hard I know but everyone is in the same boat so fingers crossed for some more grants this month for all waiting on the BE site
Old Mar 10th 2010, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LoopyL
I don't think you can say to someone that you think it may happen in 2 weeks as it will happen when it happens. We have had my medicals finalised since January and we are still waiting 2 months on.

We all need to be patient it is hard I know but everyone is in the same boat so fingers crossed for some more grants this month for all waiting on the BE site
I think that DIAC is delaying the cases till June so that final policy is announced. ... Its delaying tactics.
My friends are processed within 2 months after getting CO. They had same details as mine. When I got CO, my friends asked me to go ahead for PCC and Medical without waiting for CO request. They did themselves in same manner without waiting for CO request and got visa in 2 months.... So things are not smooth.... i did not go for PCC or medical and waiting for CO request...
Old Mar 10th 2010, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

I just want to ask tat how can i know tat my CO assigned to which team, as in email region is mention not team
Old Mar 10th 2010, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tatoo
hi aliash,

wat is the status of ur other documents in checklist? has ur medical finalized if yes how long ago?
everything is reqd and medical is also outstanding :s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.