August 2009 Applicant

Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
All this discussion seems like a waste of time. it has been done over and over again.
Dear

I think its not done "over and over again".It's the issue of the day.It must be addressed somehow.
You are just a March 2010 applicant,You cant's imagine the agony of a May 2009 applicant.This delay is for those May 09 applicants not for you.There concerns are much more genuine.

Cheers
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
A friend of mine got student visa of Australia in 10 months. I mean that's crazy for a student visa!!!!!
Is it an exceptional case or the Standard timeline prevailing?
Old Sep 16th 2010, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rise2shine
Dear
I contacted my CO about delay and she informed me that delay is not due to her office as she sent for certain checks which her office has not received back so far . I contacted ASIO and they intimated that they have been referred my case and there is no error in delay and its taking normal time in checkings .
So my friends !
Its clear that DIAC has no fault and they will be only able to make a decision when they get back all information .
My opinion is that Australian government has increased level of security checks and they might be asking / sharing information from other agencies of the world / USA / UK etc. and this definitely going to take some time .
There is still recession going on there and situation will improve from Mar 2011 and we should wait in our homes and improve the skills already in hand and further polish our profession .
I know this process hold your life but still there is a light at end of tunnel .
Dear

Now,Everyone knows these delays are not from DIAC,they are because of the ASIO security checks.

But my point is,if it has to take such a long time for our security checks,then why not DIAC starts it in parallel to all sort of checks.

They must perform inetrnal/external/routine checks simultaneously.That may reduce these lengthy time to some optimal limit.
And above all,"there is light at the end of tunnel"just a hypothesis.

cheers
Old Sep 16th 2010, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by luvausi
I believe every country has its own policy and procedures. we shud keep in mind that Canada even taking 2 much time to process the cases. thing is we are in hurry and panic. stay cool and til now i dint see any discrimination in immi process as far as Asian are concerned. keep in mind that world has adopted the Aussi immigration process and its very transparent i think because you get you through probably 100 different checks. Trust me people here discuss their sorrow only and when they get any call or update they normaly reluctant to share and if they share then not the exact time lines perhaps 10 to 15 days gap.... AlIAH is very active participant and has some sense to dig out for the geniun reason. Look people are getting medical and PCC calls even who applied in Dec 2009..... so wait is the solution
Dear

My point is;they must adhere to their Client service charter.If they say something critical,it must be treated as critical.

12 months time line should have some sort of compliance.It may span to 13,14 months bcz of some overhead factors.But 17,18,.... months must be criticized.

cheers
Old Sep 16th 2010, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gillgee
Dear

Now,Everyone knows these delays are not from DIAC,they are because of the ASIO security checks.

But my point is,if it has to take such a long time for our security checks,then why not DIAC starts it in parallel to all sort of checks.

They must perform inetrnal/external/routine checks simultaneously.That may reduce these lengthy time to some optimal limit.
And above all,"there is light at the end of tunnel"just a hypothesis.

cheers
I dont know what type of person u r just spreading tentions every day. can u please stop writing these typo of statement no fruitfull information just niping down DIAC . come on just call them or wait for the answere . why u r getting us to think that our decision about immi is wrong or right. i wrote many times that people even from Pakistant getting VISAS and medical calls and u r just leting down Pakistani. Please behave ur self. i am sori. just buck up man
Old Sep 16th 2010, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

I dont know what type of person u r just spreading tentions every day. can u please stop writing these typo of statement no fruitfull information just niping down DIAC . come on just call them or wait for the answere . why u r getting us to think that our decision about immi is wrong or right. i wrote many times that people even from Pakistant getting VISAS and medical calls and u r just leting down Pakistani. Please behave ur self. i am sori. just buck up man
Dear
I never tried to spread "tentions".It's just an issue.I 'm not trying to get U think about ur own decisions.clear?

My aim is just to raise the issue in some constructive way and to expect the unexpected.
I never tried to LET down pakistanis.
The rate for Pakistani Visa is quite slow,that is the real concern.

Cheeers
Old Sep 16th 2010, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

are you a consultant ? this kind of statement can only come from a pk consultant who is trying to lure more people to sign-up for the immi process ?

how many people on the forum have got visas ? you can count them on fingers of one hand
and how many are waiting ? there are dozens of them here who are pending for nearly 18 months now
what is the guarantee that they will be processed anytime soon ? and what makes you think that you will be processed anytime soon ?
and every tom dick and harry from our neighboring countries have with same professions and same priorities have got visa in 6-9 months ... how fair does this sound to you?

Do not burry your head in sand like a camel and face the reality and stop this apologetic blame-yourself-for-everything attitude

Last edited by 525252; Sep 16th 2010 at 9:43 am.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 525252
are you a consultant ? this kind of statement can only come from a pk consultant who is trying to lure more people to sign-up for the immi process ?

how many people on the forum have got visas ? you can count them on fingers of one hand
and how many are waiting ? there are dozens of them here who are pending for nearly 18 months now
what is the guarantee that they will be processed anytime soon ? and what makes you think that you will be processed anytime soon ?
and every tom dick and harry from our neighboring countries have with same professions and same priorities have got visa in 6-9 months ... how fair does this sound to you?

Do not burry your head in sand like a camel and face the reality and stop this apologetic blame-yourself-for-everything attitude
I think hardly 10-20 percent of the applicants got Visa.All other are pending and among 10-20 percent 80 percent are Computing professionals.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 9:53 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

No one can predict wht will happen in future, so please with due respect my seniors stop this futile discussion and only post if u have an update.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
No one can predict wht will happen in future, so please with due respect my seniors stop this futile discussion and only post if u have an update.
Agreed . yeah Thats the way
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Alryt.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

100% agreed

Try to be realistic, things have changed around the globe, particularly for us, we have got very little room to run away, All countries are changing their immigration system to be more rigid, someone said Immigration is privileged
not your right.

I have seen people involve in Canadian Immigration since Nov'09, hence their application is not get in Process yet and no chance till 2011, and same case for Tier1 applicants for UK.

So plz for Godsake do post some informative posts and refrain on nipping the DIAC for this delay, U will get your chance!

Last edited by jovipk; Sep 16th 2010 at 10:28 am.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all,

i am used to reading this forum regularly because i am august 2009 applicant. My plans are highly affected by the late processes of immigration. I was thinking that i will move to Australia in sep 2010 but now, i can't imagine it before 2011.

In my opinion, i agree with the idea that "Apply and forget". it will not develop frustration a lot.

i think that DIAC is also waiting like us for approval from security agency. They do not have directions to expedite or raise the priority level of Pakistani cases.
Security agency is taking the cases slowly and are least bothered to do it at fast pace. Most of security agencies in world consider these works are irrelevant and do not consider them important. FBI takes 13 or more weeks for criminal history record check which can be done in 2 days only by online private firms but no one accepts private agencies... so...what to expect from other nations..

I think that security agency should take the cases on rapid manner or DIAC should request security agency to have separate department for this work. One year is too long time for this process.

Bottom Line: "do not get frustrated, it will take time but inshAllah will be done successfully. Keep working on your normal life forgetting about it."

ENJOY....

wishing everyone the best.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by gmjally
hi all,

i am used to reading this forum regularly because i am august 2009 applicant. My plans are highly affected by the late processes of immigration. I was thinking that i will move to Australia in sep 2010 but now, i can't imagine it before 2011.

In my opinion, i agree with the idea that "Apply and forget". it will not develop frustration a lot.

i think that DIAC is also waiting like us for approval from security agency. They do not have directions to expedite or raise the priority level of Pakistani cases.
Security agency is taking the Pakistani cases slowly and are least bothered to do it at fast pace. Most of security agencies in world consider these works are irrelevant and do not consider them important. FBI takes 13 or more weeks for criminal history record check which can be done in 2 days only by online private firms but no one accepts private agencies... so...what to expect from other nations..

I think that security agency should take the cases on rapid manner or DIAC should request security agency to have separate department for this work. One year is too long time for this process.

Bottom Line: "do not get frustrated, it will take time but inshAllah will be done successfully. Keep working on your normal life forgetting about it."

ENJOY....

wishing everyone the best.
you missed the keyword in your post
Old Sep 16th 2010, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by abeersalik
guys! you can raise your voices at following link to DIAC. It's for you.

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter...r/feedback.htm

Regards
Dear All

I have made a complaint/suggestion to DIAC to expedite the ASIO security checks especially for Pakistani applicants.

I have recommended to lodge interanl/external/integrity/security checks all at the same time.

I highly recommend to all you people to lodge this complaint/suggestion Form.It may help for our voice to be heard through some proper channel.
If DIAC gets tens of complaints regarding checks from Pakistan,they 'd certainly look into the matter and may persuade ASIO to expedite this process officially.Otherwise we all are stuck and 'd remain in a limbo.

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.