April 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Unofficial Visa Update
4 September Thursday - Rats! Have to REVISE the Update YET AGAIN!!!

1 January 2008 Applicant 175
2 March 2008 Applicants 175
2 August 2007 Applicant

13 for THIS Week

Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vanessandave
Hi Guys, I phoned our emigration agent today to ask her to send us details regarding police checks and medicals, she said "hold on a minute, I had an email from Adelaide about you!!!!!!!!". They are requesting our medical and police check!!!!!!

I checked the online application yesterday but didn't notice the change, it says....

29/08/2008 Application being processed further

then further down it says......
04/09/2008 Further information required

We've got a case officer!!!!!!!!!

It really is happening people, hold on to your hats!!

We are a bog-standard non-MODL online application, submitted 14th April. Next time IT COULD BE YOU!!!!
WOO HOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! CO!!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Unofficial Visa Update
5 September Friday

NONE

LUCKY 13 for THIS Week

Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Unofficial Visa Update
5 September Friday - REVISED

1 January Applicant!

LUCKY 14 for THIS Week

Old Sep 7th 2008, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to introduce myself, I'm benlast's OH.

Just joined the forum and hoping to be able to find out more about where we are going and useful info for living there.

Now I can watch this thread and join the waiting game like everyone else.

Thanks all.

M
Old Sep 7th 2008, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

T-bird will become famous soon enoughT-bird will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by vanessandave
Hi Guys, I phoned our emigration agent today to ask her to send us details regarding police checks and medicals, she said "hold on a minute, I had an email from Adelaide about you!!!!!!!!". They are requesting our medical and police check!!!!!!

I checked the online application yesterday but didn't notice the change, it says....

29/08/2008 Application being processed further

then further down it says......
04/09/2008 Further information required

We've got a case officer!!!!!!!!!

It really is happening people, hold on to your hats!!

We are a bog-standard non-MODL online application, submitted 14th April. Next time IT COULD BE YOU!!!!
Excellent! Very encouraging that the other April vet has a CO! Congrats...
Old Sep 7th 2008, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by margy
Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum and hoping to be able to find out more about where we are going and useful info for living there.

Thanks all.

M

Hi Margy! Welcome to the April Thread!!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by margy
Hi Everyone,

Thanks all.

M

Hi Margy....*waves*

Welcome to the madhouse....

Hi Stranger!! (*Tiger*)

You have a CO now??
Things are certainly moving along.......woohoo
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by memewest
Hi Margy....*waves*

Welcome to the madhouse....

Hi Stranger!! (*Tiger*)

You have a CO now??
Things are certainly moving along.......woohoo
Hi Meme (waves)

I'm not sure if I have CO - I don't think we do, yet.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

DH got his MEDS done yesterday. So the MEDS are all done for us! The Panel Dr told DH that he had sent ours out earlier this week - so I'll have to check the status this week...

We'll be sending our finger prints in to the FBI again...we want the flexibility of a later entry date.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by benlast
Well, I can't find any other thread with this name, and someone's got to start it...

Visa application filed on Sunday 13/04/08: a ceremonial Clicking Of The Button took place, with all family members holding the mouse. And a few glasses of wine helped!

We're heading to Perth, currently trying to deal with selling/letting houses as well as organizing medicals and police checks. Ah, the sweet smell of stress...

Cheers
b
Hi
First time poster on this forum and I also applied in April 08 been informed that it will take untill crimbo before a CO is assigned by my agents! Is this the norm?

Welsh Jeff
Old Sep 7th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Welsh Jeff
Hi
First time poster on this forum and I also applied in April 08 been informed that it will take untill crimbo before a CO is assigned by my agents! Is this the norm?

Welsh Jeff
Welcome to the forum and this thread. Unfortunately, when it comes to being allocated a CO and visa it is very much a case of how long is a piece of string. Some wait ages and some a relatively short time. The visa type and whether your occupation is on the MODL can make a difference.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 9:01 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
DH got his MEDS done yesterday. So the MEDS are all done for us! The Panel Dr told DH that he had sent ours out earlier this week - so I'll have to check the status this week...

We'll be sending our finger prints in to the FBI again...we want the flexibility of a later entry date.
Hi Tiger,

Congrats on gettting all the Meds done.

Will it make any difference to send in a second police clearance cert.

REgards

Silverski
Old Sep 7th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Sorry to deliver crappy news but I have read today that there is a July and an August applicant that seemingly have CO's. Both of them say that their applications have moved to further processing. What about everyone who has been waiting ages or even only a few months!! Seems the pile has fallen over again and been reshuffled!!

Mel
Old Sep 7th 2008, 9:58 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
Stephen -

What line was changed to "RECEIVED" on your application?

Thanks for the positive thoughts - us having a CO!
Hi Tiger,

One of documents in the checklist changed to recieved.

Everything else still the same.

Fingers crossed for more good news for everyone this week.

Regards
Silverski.

PS. All our Meds are shpwing as received , but this could be a different dept.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.