April 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 10th 2008, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

T-bird will become famous soon enoughT-bird will become famous soon enough
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Hey dudes
Checked online this morning (just in case) and as normal it said 'processing commenced', but then I noticed that it said 'applicant approved' and checked the status and guess what.... we have our visas! Everything was frontloaded so it just went straight through!

Sydney, here we come.... hoorah!!!

T-bird
Old Sep 10th 2008, 6:59 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by T-bird
Hey dudes
Checked online this morning (just in case) and as normal it said 'processing commenced', but then I noticed that it said 'applicant approved' and checked the status and guess what.... we have our visas!
Congrat's T-Bird!

I just did exactly the same, only out of curiosity since I hadn't checked for a few days and...

Yep That's right We have our 175 PR visa!

Cheers
b
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

sharkiebites will become famous soon enoughsharkiebites will become famous soon enough

Hey dudes
Checked online this morning (just in case) and as normal it said 'processing commenced', but then I noticed that it said 'applicant approved' and checked the status and guess what.... we have our visas! Everything was frontloaded so it just went straight through!

T-bird
fantastic news for you and benlast CONGRATULATIONS
CU IN SYDNEY TBIRD
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

Hey dudes

T-bird
Congrats to you and BenLast!!! Well done!!!

Dodge
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:22 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Hey dudes

T-bird
HI T-Bird,

Congrats on the great news.
regards
silverski
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:23 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by benlast
Congrat's T-Bird!

I just did exactly the same, only out of curiosity since I hadn't checked for a few days and...

Cheers
b
Hi Benlast

Wow, great news.

Congrats on getting the dream

regards
silverski
Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Hi everyone,

Crikey is it me or has it suddenly become very real, we've got our visa, bloody hell.

Scared, excited and omg I don't know what else.

Quick dash to the shops to get the cheapest Champagne (Cava).

Thanks all

M (benlast's OH)
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by margy
Hi everyone,

Crikey is it me or has it suddenly become very real, we've got our visa, bloody hell.

Scared, excited and omg I don't know what else.

Quick dash to the shops to get the cheapest Champagne (Cava).

Thanks all

M (benlast's OH)
Congratulations margy, benlast and t-bird. You spread hope among the rest of us. Enjoy the moments! By the way, what else have you guys done right, apart from frontloading? Have you been following up with DIAC quite frequently?
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:31 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by caliburn
Congratulations margy, benlast and t-bird. You spread hope among the rest of us. Enjoy the moments! By the way, what else have you guys done right, apart from frontloading? Have you been following up with DIAC quite frequently?
Haven't followed up at all... just put the application in, with meds and pccs, followed up with IELTS results shortly afterwards, and waited. Didn't call, didn't write, didn't phone.

I put it down to clean living...
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Haven't followed up at all... just put the application in, with meds and pccs, followed up with IELTS results shortly afterwards, and waited. Didn't call, didn't write, didn't phone.

I put it down to clean living...
Clean living - ha! right
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Wow, that's fantastic news for you both!!

HOOOGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Well done, now get sorting!!

Mel
Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

twinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nice

congraulations T-Bird and Benlast on getting your visas !!!!

Enjoy your new life in Australia

Cheers

Karen
Old Sep 10th 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Unofficial Visa Update
10 September Wednesday

2 April 2008 Applicants - Our Friends Benlast and T Bird
1 February 2008 175 Applicant
1 March 2008 RSMS Applicant

LUCKY 10 for THIS Week

Old Sep 10th 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

WOO HOO!!
CONGRATULATIONS on your VISA GRANTS BENLAST and T BIRD!!!
Old Sep 10th 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Congrat's T-Bird!

Cheers
b
Ben -

Do you kind of feel silly now, applying for the 457? I told you from the start that you would have it - 175 PR - and be able to travel in Oct/Nov.

Do you have to cancel the 457 visa? Or does the 175 supersede it automatically because it was issued last?

Last edited by tiger222; Sep 10th 2008 at 1:03 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.