April 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 8th 2008, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

mollymad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

thank you,i'm so amazed it came through so quick,we did frontload our meds and police checks,maybe that helped,we didn't even get a co,we only got one with our visa grant,we are all pleased this end,now got to tell the parents not looking forward to that part,mine are on holiday at the mo,so don't want to tell them until they get back,might spoil the rest of there hols,he he
Old Sep 8th 2008, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mollymad
oh my god,we got our visa,got a email just now,we are so shocked,nearly cried,well i did cry,only sent off our online 175 on the 27th april,good luck all april applicants.
Congratulations mollymad, no doubt there are tears of joy (and some alcohol!)

M
Old Sep 8th 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Congrats Molly,

You lucky lucky thing!!!!!

Mel
Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by melbert
Congrats Molly,

You lucky lucky thing!!!!!

Mel
Well done you lucky blighter! It's good to know that more April applications are being processed.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tiger222
Yes, the Meds are a different department.
Congratulations on having 1 of the items on the check list changed to received.
Hi just got a question I'm using an agent (ASA). Has any one else used these people, and are they any good?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by geelong
Welcome to the forum and this thread. Unfortunately, when it comes to being allocated a CO and visa it is very much a case of how long is a piece of string. Some wait ages and some a relatively short time. The visa type and whether your occupation is on the MODL can make a difference.
Thanks for that info.
I have just checked the Aussi Gov web site and it says."Application received by the Department. Processing of this application has commenced"... Does this mean that I have been allocated a CO? Or is it a standard statement?
They have recieved all our meds and Police checks months ago.
I only looked for the first time today as I saw it on one of the thread.
Been waiting like most of you since April(26th).
This web site and especialy this thread is great.. in the words of Paul Whitehouse...Briliannnnt.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

sharkiebites will become famous soon enoughsharkiebites will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by heamish
4 months 11 days to be exact, still on a high,really gets you focused though. I've got tiger222 to thank for making the 4 months 11 days shorter with her daily updates. Can't wait to put the plan into action now, also have yet to tell the Uncle in Sydney who doesn't even know I've applied.... Best of luck you guys, all I can say is frontload, frontload, frontload as it must make it easier for the CO to see everything is there...
CONGRATULATIONS CU IN OZ

congratulations molymad and heamish
i got my stamp today its real so real ,cant stop looking at it and im off on thus OMG
cheers and good luck to everyone else
chris
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

Congrats to Molymad and Heamish - You bring the rest of us hope!!!!
Best wishes for the next few months........

DODGE & Family
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Congratulations for the visa grants!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

heamish will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dodge38
Congrats to Molymad and Heamish - You bring the rest of us hope!!!!
Best wishes for the next few months........

DODGE & Family
Thanks Dodge and to everyone else for their kind wishes. I've been breaking the news to family and friends tonight and everyone is really happy for us. Can't wait to start packing that bag, no I really can't. Also looking forward to hanging up the old work boots and putting on a pair of thongs instead and don't worry I am talking about aussie thongs ...
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Unofficial Visa Update
8 September Monday - REVISED

2 April Applicants!
1 October 175 paperbased Applicant

LUCKY 3 for THIS Week

Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Welsh Jeff
Hi just got a question I'm using an agent (ASA). Has any one else used these people, and are they any good?
Hi Jeff.......I'm using ASA too! Submitted on April 24th, 176, non modl. on-line

I've noticed that quite a few of March's 176 visas have been granted. Does anyone know if the 'family sponsored' visas are quicker to be processed or am I just reading something into nothing?

Cheers Lisa,xx
Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Unofficial Visa Update
9 September Tuesday

1 August 2007 Applicant
1 March 2008 176 Applicant
1 January 2008 Applicant

LUCKY 6 for THIS Week

Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

Hi Dodge here!! I have also got a CO today!!!!! The online checking facility was not working this morning, so checked it a couple of hours ago and saw that all my criteria was met except one....and have been asked to send more info....which I am frantically doing!!!

Dodge!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dodge38
Hi Dodge here!! I have also got a CO today!!!!! The online checking facility was not working this morning, so checked it a couple of hours ago and saw that all my criteria was met except one....and have been asked to send more info....which I am frantically doing!!!

Dodge!
Congratulations!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.