April 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Unofficial Visa Update
8 August 08 Friday

1 October 475 Applicant (Issued 05/08/08)

Fly Away should be encouraged by this one!!!

21 for the WEEK !!

Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiger222

Unofficial Visa Update
8 August 08 Friday

1 October 475 Applicant (Issued 05/08/08)

Fly Away should be encouraged by this one!!!

21 for the WEEK !!

WOOHOO!!!

Thanks for that Tiger! Who was it... have to go and have a nose now!!!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
WOOHOO!!!

Thanks for that Tiger! Who was it... have to go and have a nose now!!!
It was Roops - here's his post (did you know it also works as a link - if you push the little box next to the poster's name....

I got the 475 info from BEUpdate - which they haven't done yet!!

Originally Posted by Roops
WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON 5 AUG 08 - EXACTLY 10 MONTHS SINCE WE LODGED
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

It was Roops - here's his post (did you know it also works as a link - if you push the little box next to the poster's name....

I got the 475 info from BEUpdate - which they haven't done yet!!
PMSL, I hope you told them off.

The info was in their sig though! SIR = 475.

That has cheered me up no end. I bloomin hope the 475 COs have come back from holiday / finished their training course / stopped arguing about who is doing what / fixed the IT glitch / found our files at the back of the cupboard / delete as applicable. And now actually start issuing visas!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL, I hope you told them off.

The info was in their sig though! SIR = 475.

That has cheered me up no end. I bloomin hope the 475 COs have come back from holiday / finished their training course / stopped arguing about who is doing what / fixed the IT glitch / found our files at the back of the cupboard / delete as applicable. And now actually start issuing visas!
I'm sure 10 months from when you applied is NOT Christmas 2009!!! So you'd better get that house exchanged.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm sure 10 months from when you applied is NOT Christmas 2009!!! So you'd better get that house exchanged.
10 months from when we applied is 10th November!! Nearly Christmas! Our buyer is having trouble with his bank at the moment so I really hope we will exchange.... Arghhh the flamin stress is just too much sometimes.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Oz Dreaming is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Reality has just hit got an email from my CO and have been granted a 175 Visa. Lodged on 27th April online and made sure everything was completed (ie English test (for the extra points), defacto evidence etc). But really surprised how quick it has come having read replies on this thread. Guess I must have won the visa draw competition or like someone else said will be taken into the desert to work on their top secret project (i am an industrial engineer)

Hope this offers the rest of you hope

Now have to wait for OH to get an interview with Queensland Ambulance Service. Planning to Validate visa in Jan then possible take the plunge in July.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

T-bird will become famous soon enoughT-bird will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Oz Dreaming
Hi All,

Reality has just hit got an email from my CO and have been granted a 175 Visa. Lodged on 27th April online and made sure everything was completed (ie English test (for the extra points), defacto evidence etc). But really surprised how quick it has come having read replies on this thread. Guess I must have won the visa draw competition or like someone else said will be taken into the desert to work on their top secret project (i am an industrial engineer)

Now have to wait for OH to get an interview with Queensland Ambulance Service. Planning to Validate visa in Jan then possible take the plunge in July.
Congratulations Oz Dreaming. Awesome news! I hope there are bottles of champagne being popped!

Our timelines are hopefully similar to yours as we just decided to delay slightly (didn't want to leave job before getting bonus, sister-in-laws wedding etc). So we're validating our visa in April (providing we have one by then!) and setting off proper in July.

ps - let me know about the secret project...
Old Aug 9th 2008, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

saintyc will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

Wow, an April grant before a March one!! Congratulations!!!!

Did you do any harassing of DIAC or did it just go straight to grant?

Last edited by saintyc; Aug 9th 2008 at 3:54 pm.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

The Coulsons will become famous soon enoughThe Coulsons will become famous soon enough

well done oz dreaming
Old Aug 9th 2008, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi All,

WOO Hoo!! Congratulations on your Visa Grant Oz Dreaming!!!

You're the 2nd April Applicant to receive a 175 Visa to work on the "Secret Project"!! What date did you receive your Visa? (for my unofficial count)
Old Aug 9th 2008, 3:51 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Reality has just hit got an email from my CO and have been granted a 175 Visa. Lodged on 27th April online
Congratulations! Not jealous at all
Old Aug 9th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Oz Dreaming!

As Benlast said I'm not jealous either...........................honest!

Lindsay x
Old Aug 9th 2008, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
Congratulations Oz Dreaming!

As Benlast said I'm not jealous either...........................honest!

Lindsay x
Lindsay - You have a CO - you'll be in Visa Town soon!!! (I think even next week!)
Old Aug 9th 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Lindsay - You have a CO - you'll be in Visa Town soon!!! (I think even next week!)

I hope your right!

Lindsay x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.