April 2008 Applicants

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

rjhopwood is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222

Unofficial VISA Update

YESTERDAY 3 Decembers on this site had reported they have COs
TODAY those 3 Decembers NOW HAVE VISAS!!!!

So.....Visa Grants for 23 July
4 December 2007 Applicants

and 1 FEBRUARY 2008 applicant with CO!!!

That's 9 for the Week so far
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that Tiger!!

I'm late March myself so fingers crossed for CO before September!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Unofficial VISA Update
24 July

1 June 2007 applicant
1 September 2007 applicant
1 December 2007 Applicant
1 January 2008

That's 13 for the Week so far
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:46 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

You're doing a good job there Tiger
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jasb
You're doing a good job there Tiger
Thanks, Jasb - Glad to know that Someone is watching - this thread is always way down the list and I'm usually the only one posting!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for that Tiger!!

I'm late March myself so fingers crossed for CO before September!
Thanks RJ - I'm the 2nd of April - so if you have CO before September - maybe we'll have one 1st week of September!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

Unofficial VISA Update
24 July

1 June 2007 applicant
1 September 2007 applicant
1 December 2007 Applicant
1 January 2008

That's 13 for the Week so far
Thanks for the updates Tiger, I check every night when I come home from work...just to see what youv'e written.

We're a May applicant but we live in hope.

Cheers Carl & Ang
Old Jul 24th 2008, 5:39 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Thanks, Jasb - Glad to know that Someone is watching - this thread is always way down the list and I'm usually the only one posting!!
Ah, if only there were more news to post! But I at least read the updates, and you're definitely doing a great job there

Cheers
b

(who has just been granted a 457 visa, but the 175 still rolls on...)
Old Jul 24th 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

I think everyone on BE is watching

every thought of doing a "the official TIGER222 Update Thread"?

I would subscribe!

Anyway keep the good work up!

Some K sent

Doc
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:13 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Yeah that's a good idea
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by benlast
Ah, if only there were more news to post! But I at least read the updates, and you're definitely doing a great job there

Cheers
b

(who has just been granted a 457 visa, but the 175 still rolls on...)

Hey, Ben! Congratulations on the 457!!! I thought that would come through quickly for you. How many days start to finish?

When are you leaving? Where are you headed?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by carl-ang
Thanks for the updates Tiger, I check every night when I come home from work...just to see what youv'e written.

We're a May applicant but we live in hope.

Cheers Carl & Ang
thanks for posting that Carl and Ang! It's nice to know that I'm not just "talking" to myself (although I do that too )
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by docgp
I think everyone on BE is watching

every thought of doing a "the official TIGER222 Update Thread"?

I would subscribe!

Anyway keep the good work up!

Some K sent

Doc
Thanks for the Karma, Doc! Are you checking your status page? It could change for you....if the electricians are being fast tracked.

Originally Posted by jasb
Yeah that's a good idea
Thanks for the suggestion, Doc and Jasb - I've thought about posting my own thread...but....we'll just let people find it here on April! I've got all the notes from 1 July here.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Once the april-ers start getting case officers and requests for meds and pcs then the thread will become manic! There'll be no stopping us
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Thanks for the Karma, Doc! Are you checking your status page? It could change for you....if the electricians are being fast tracked.
your welcome for the K

i check every 23 seconds! electricians have slowed right down

but i will tell you first if there was any change, even before my mum and dad!

Doc (still waiting)

ps I LOVE YOU DIAC!!! X X X
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:24 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Hey, Ben! Congratulations on the 457!!! I thought that would come through quickly for you. How many days start to finish?
When are you leaving? Where are you headed?
Thanks, Tiger I reckon it took 18 working days... would have been quicker except that they asked for some more company info and it took me a week to get it all collated. Amazingly fast compared to a 175!
Probably off in October or November, depending on work arrangements, and the destination is Perth.

Originally Posted by geelong
Once the april-ers start getting case officers and requests for meds and pcs then the thread will become manic!
Definitely... the January 2008 and December 2007 applicant threads seem to very busy right now

Cheers
b

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.