April 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:59 am
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by nessyp
Yeah cant believe it myself we have been waiting over 12 months all in all from when we first started the process.

We have actually been in oz since November on business visa and we love it but the fact we dont have our residency is holding us back a little.

Im sure things will materialize at some point. Just when
Your location threw me there for a minute..I thought I kept up with the threads. Where are you guys anyway
Phil
Old Feb 11th 2008, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

isudiro is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey All,

Did any of you guys get a straight Visa without CO being allocated to you?
I don't have any CO allocated to me yet but I frontloaded everything.

Last Wednesday I send web query to DIAC asking the status of my application and just today I received a reply from DIAC saying that "Notes on file show that this application has been finalised on 08/02/2008 and a letter of decision sent."

Now I have not received any letter / email form DIAC regarding the decision... Tried to check my junk folder and it's not there Want to check on CO, but I dont have any What do you guys reckon I should do

Cheers,
Yogi Sudiro
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:59 am
Flown

Originally Posted by isudiro
Hey All,

Last Wednesday I send web query to DIAC asking the status of my application and just today I received a reply from DIAC saying that "Notes on file show that this application has been finalised on 08/02/2008 and a letter of decision sent."

Now I have not received any letter / email form DIAC regarding the decision... Tried to check my junk folder and it's not there Want to check on CO, but I dont have any What do you guys reckon I should do

Cheers,
Yogi Sudiro
Hi Yogi......because they made a decision on Friday hopefully you should hear today....looks like you may get a letter by post....don't know why though if you've given DIAC your correct and current email address. Best of luck you'll hear soon.
Phil
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice

yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo
granted!!!!!

i couldn't post before because i was really busy at work and had internet connection problems at home... i received my grant letter on january 29
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Hey All,

Cheers,
Yogi Sudiro
I would just hang on in there because it sounds as though your visa ia on its way!!!!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:18 pm
Flown

Originally Posted by jenny79
granted!!!!!

i couldn't post before because i was really busy at work and had internet connection problems at home... i received my grant letter on january 29
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by FlyingPicketts
CONGRATULATIONS
thanks!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

granted!!!!!

well done, have a good celebration!!!!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

granted!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS hunnie really pleased for you.

Enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS

Maybe i shouldnt be too far behind you now
Old Feb 12th 2008, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

I GOT MY VISAAAAAA........... YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH....... Just received it this morning and I couldn't stop smiling...
Old Feb 12th 2008, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point

I GOT MY VISAAAAAA........... YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH....... Just received it this morning and I couldn't stop smiling...
CONGRATULATIONS

yogi thats great u got ur visa can u share ur timeline with me and u r from which country.

Best of luck for ur future might
Old Feb 12th 2008, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by strangers4me
CONGRATULATIONS

yogi thats great u got ur visa can u share ur timeline with me and u r from which country.

Best of luck for ur future might
Hey Stranger4me,

I'm from Indonesia (Very High Risk Country I Suppose)
- Visa : BN 136 MODL - Accountant
- Application Date : 10/04/2007
- Acknowledgment : 27/06/2007
- Police check received by DIAC : 11/10/2007 (frontloaded)
- Medcheck received by LCU : 14/12/2007 (frontloaded)
- Visa Granted : 08/02/2008 (Direct, no Case Officer allocated before the grant)

Cheers,
Yogi
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Thats great news i reckon i could be next week then fingers crossed
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:08 am
Flown

CONGRATULATIONS Glad you got the email

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.