April 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by vickys
Lisa and moonlight, so sorry to interrupt but i just have to say that i wish you all the luck in the world with the good bye's. I can sort of relate to what duanted is saying but as of yet i'm still stuck here being an August applicant so it's gonna be ages before we get there. It is hard saying goodbye but it really is going to be fine and you are doing the right thing you will be fine and like someone said earlier you'll have an excellent tan, it's currently 22 degrees in Sydney according to my desktop thingy on my laptop. Goodluck to you both.
Thankyou so much for your wishes.
I've taken my little dog up to the kennels today and I'm so upset!!!
I feel so stupid but I can't stop crying what the heck am i going to be like next week saying the goodbye's to my family???
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Thankyou so much for your wishes.
I've taken my little dog up to the kennels today and I'm so upset!!!
I feel so stupid but I can't stop crying what the heck am i going to be like next week saying the goodbye's to my family???
When we rehomed our dog I cried all day too at least youll have your dog back in a couple of weeks DO try to keep that in your mind and im sure itll get a little easier for you. As for the goodbyes im not going till March and ive been an emotional reck for the past couple of weeks I dont know why coz i cant wait either lol. Good luck with your goodbyes keep remembering why your starting a new life.

Wishing you all the very best. May all your dreams come true.

Suexx
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Flying tomorrow and still feeling ok. Had times of sheer panic and feelings of sickness which comes and goes.
dreading the good byes tomorrow and in a way wish I could just go now. Feels like we're just waiting now even though still so busy. Keeping busy has been the key for me. I still seem to be keeping things together as I haven't had 5 minutes to just sit and relax.
Don't think it's sinking in yet. When it does.......
Old Jan 19th 2008, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LisaT
Flying tomorrow and still feeling ok. Had times of sheer panic and feelings of sickness which comes and goes.
dreading the good byes tomorrow and in a way wish I could just go now. Feels like we're just waiting now even though still so busy. Keeping busy has been the key for me. I still seem to be keeping things together as I haven't had 5 minutes to just sit and relax.

Have a safe journey and keep us updated

Suexx
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Thankyou suesk, I wasn't short of family and friends wanting Betsy but knew that I wanted her to stay with me. I'm just worried about the flight really, she flys tonight at 9.15 I will be so glad to phone the quarantine in Perth to find out that she has arrived safely (fingers x).
We had our farewell party last night, it was a brilliant evening and whilst my friends were crying at the end I just couldn't, I was focused on our new life that lies ahead and just really wanted to enjoy the evening. Not going to be good though saying cheerio to our parents, brothers and their familys and then my 19 year old daughter, but at least she will be coming out in March for 3 weeks.
It won't be long for you now so good luck
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LisaT
May have missed you! but wanted to wish you a safe journey
Old Jan 20th 2008, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thankyou suesk, I wasn't short of family and friends wanting Betsy but knew that I wanted her to stay with me. I'm just worried about the flight really, she flys tonight at 9.15 I will be so glad to phone the quarantine in Perth to find out that she has arrived safely (fingers x).
We had our farewell party last night, it was a brilliant evening and whilst my friends were crying at the end I just couldn't, I was focused on our new life that lies ahead and just really wanted to enjoy the evening. Not going to be good though saying cheerio to our parents, brothers and their familys and then my 19 year old daughter, but at least she will be coming out in March for 3 weeks.
It won't be long for you now so good luck
Let us know when the dog arrives im sure she will be fine.

We have our party booked for 1st March im sure there will be quite a few tears too. Im glad you had a good nite and by the sounds of it were very brave. I can understand about mums and dads and goodbyes not looking forward to that.

Just had little ones last birthday party in UK which felt a little weird but it went well.

Do u think your eldest will stay when she comes out in March?

Not many more sleeps till u go. We are going on 22nd March but OH comes back 15th April coz house hasnt sold arghhhhhhhhhh.

Good luck with your newlife.

Suexx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Everyone
Well the time has come for us to leave We've done most of the goodbyes, just a couple this morning before heading off lunch time. Last night was the hardest of them all, I felt a complete wreck when I climbed into bed at 2am! I had doubts last night whether we were doing the right thing or not. My 16 year old daughter is in a terrible state, we're both feeling under the weather anyway with coughs and colds and I don't think we've ever cried as much as we did last night, she has never wanted to make this move anyway so I always knew it would be hard for her.
We plan on coming back to the UK for a holiday in 18 months so I keep telling her to give it her best shot and if it's not for her after this time she'll be 18 and can return. My son who's 12 is so excited he can't wait to start this new adventure. I am so looking forward to a relaxing night at the hotel this evening before our flight tomorrow then we have a couple of days rest in Hong Kong and arrive in Perth late Monday night. It'll be non stop again then
That just leaves me to say good luck to all who are still waiting for visa and good luck to you who will be leaving soon. Thankyou to everyone who has given me advice and help, I would love to meet up with anyone who will be moving to Perth or those already there.
I'll be back on BE soon
p.s My dog arrived safely in Perth on Monday night
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi Everyone
Well the time has come for us to leave We've done most of the goodbyes, just a couple this morning before heading off lunch time. Last night was the hardest of them all, I felt a complete wreck when I climbed into bed at 2am! I had doubts last night whether we were doing the right thing or not. My 16 year old daughter is in a terrible state, we're both feeling under the weather anyway with coughs and colds and I don't think we've ever cried as much as we did last night, she has never wanted to make this move anyway so I always knew it would be hard for her.
We plan on coming back to the UK for a holiday in 18 months so I keep telling her to give it her best shot and if it's not for her after this time she'll be 18 and can return. My son who's 12 is so excited he can't wait to start this new adventure. I am so looking forward to a relaxing night at the hotel this evening before our flight tomorrow then we have a couple of days rest in Hong Kong and arrive in Perth late Monday night. It'll be non stop again then
That just leaves me to say good luck to all who are still waiting for visa and good luck to you who will be leaving soon. Thankyou to everyone who has given me advice and help, I would love to meet up with anyone who will be moving to Perth or those already there.
I'll be back on BE soon
Moonlight

Would like to wish you & Family

ALL THE BEST

Angiek
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Everyone
I'll be back on BE soon
Moonlight Have a safe journey and a fab new life. Im sure your daughter will be fine.

Im glad to hear that your dog arrived safely.

Take care

Suexx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Moonlight, i know i've missed you but just have to say good luck and i'm so glad your dog has arrived safely. Hope the flights went well and that you are all ok

take care
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice

hello everyone!
sorry about my late update.... i got assigned a case officer on January 17... FINALLY
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jenny79
hello everyone!
sorry about my late update.... i got assigned a case officer on January 17... FINALLY
WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fantastic news wont be long for you now

Suexx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by suesk
WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fantastic news wont be long for you now

Suexx
thanks!!!

i was asked to send a scanned copy of my PCC, but am not sure what to write in the email, apart from my file number
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

All the best Moonlight, don't worry about mixed feelings,its only natural and you've given your daughter an option which has got to help her.just try to enjoy it from now.
Congratulations, Jenny, we just got a co last week but haven't waited as long as you but can understand how you must have felt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.