Application of Australian Citizenship

Old Mar 28th 2012, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application of Australian Citizenship

Originally Posted by Dorothy
That was me. We had a private ceremony for a couple of reasons, one being the long wait for a council ceremony. That on its own was not enough of a reason, though. The council eventually arranged for us to attend the Australia Day ceremony with close to 10 000 others. We applied for a private date due to my child's inability to function with thousands of other people around him (medical reasons). We still ended up waiting until March for a new date, so even a private ceremony doesn't necessarily speed things up.
I thought it was you! Just didn't want to get it wrong and incur your wrath, you chainsaw-wielding Canuck
Old Mar 29th 2012, 12:06 pm
Banned

gainchoudhary is an unknown quantity at this point

Any new Application or updates Guys????
Old Mar 30th 2012, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gainchoudhary
Any new Application or updates Guys????
For heavens's sake give it a rest. What does it matter whether anyone else has applied for or received citizenship.
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Alex997_99 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JAJ
There is a chance the Citizenship Instructions may be illegal in their interpretation of the Act. Perhaps DIAC obtained advice from the Attorney General before issuing them that way (they should have done) - or perhaps not. And even if they got advice from the AG the AAT/courts may take a different view if someone challenges it.

But in the circumstances of the original poster it means August 2011, under DIAC policy, or February 2011 if he is willing to get a good lawyer and go to the AAT. Problem is that going to the AAT takes time as well as money, for 99% of people it will be simpler to wait the extra few months.
Could you please recommend any good lawyer?
Old May 17th 2012, 9:24 am
Banned

gainchoudhary is an unknown quantity at this point

Some people like polyana keep deleting threads..... ugly work....
Old May 17th 2012, 11:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I deleted a post, not a thread.

That post said

a

Nothing more, nothing less. Pretty pointless, and very annoying for people who are subscribed to the thread and log in expecting to read a decent comment. If you don't like it, I suggest you find another forum more to your liking.
Old May 17th 2012, 10:28 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

so far you have posted only rubbish....
Old May 17th 2012, 10:33 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Lesson one:

Pointless post is pointless.

Lesson two:

Never annoy a mod! (Should probably be lesson one).

Lesson three:

See lesson two.
Old May 18th 2012, 8:55 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

I think u deserve all these s**t.

Good luck for these lessons and enjoy urself.
Well, aren't you a charmer! Have a read of the site rules once you've stopped sulking & try to work out where you went wrong.
Old May 18th 2012, 11:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I think u deserve all these s**t.

Good luck for these lessons and enjoy urself.
Either you change your attitude and your language, or you will lose your posting privileges.
Old May 25th 2012, 6:12 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all....had my citizenship test today. Score : 100 % - Glad its done, even though its easy.

Now its back to playing the waiting game....
Old May 25th 2012, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
Hi all....had my citizenship test today. Score : 100 % - Glad its done, even though its easy.

Now its back to playing the waiting game....
Congratulations!
Old May 26th 2012, 12:33 am
Just Joined

sub7er is an unknown quantity at this point

i had my test during the week..got thru with 100% , now waiting to hear from dept in the next few weeks
Old May 27th 2012, 10:17 pm
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Congratulations!
Old Jun 30th 2012, 1:30 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Applying for Aus citizenship

Yup we've finally qualified for citizenship and are planning to apply.
One possible sticking point seems to be both our children have expired UK passports.The online checklist states that we need passports as proof of ID so im assuming that out of date documents are no good.
So the dilemma is do i have to apply for new UK passports for the kids before can apply for Aussie citizenship or is there any way around it ?
Anone had the same potential issues ?
regards

Lee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.