Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Just moved back to the East Coast - living on the Nambucca
missmileyselina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Think it is.. 1300 363 711 (QLD callers only)

Just asked my migration agent for you (dont think shes still being paid haha)

I would definately call because I was told once your meds are done, it should be very quick - and it was for me!
Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:06 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missmileyselina
Think it is.. 1300 363 711 (QLD callers only)

Just asked my migration agent for you (dont think shes still being paid haha)

I would definately call because I was told once your meds are done, it should be very quick - and it was for me!
The form 80 request doesn't come from a case officer in the Brisbane office at the moment. Don't worry Looky, it sould be any day now. My case office was on holiday until the 19th of Jan (luckily I was waiting for a Singapore police report during that time). If they all did that then the whole thing is a month behind schedule again.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Cheers Burbage and Safin, I send an email off to them again.

missmileyselina: I just emailed them before I saw your post with the phone number! I will leave it til they answer my email incase I become a nuisance to them
Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by looky
Cheers Burbage and Safin, I send an email off to them again.

missmileyselina: I just emailed them before I saw your post with the phone number! I will leave it til they answer my email incase I become a nuisance to them
sorry I was too slow, always a bit slow before 3rd coffee of the morning ;0)

I would not worry about being a nuisance, I work with a lot of applications (not DIAC but still) and I never mind people checking progress with theirs :0) and it will put your mind at ease
Old Jan 30th 2009, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

RCB have failed us!

contract not suitable though everything else ok. Can resubmit contract (which means massive pay drop) or give up and rely on 175 and OH passing english test and DIAC continuing policy of accepting it late and then wait a year or more for grant.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

We have worked out we can't afford to live in any way we want to on the lower wage. We came for a better life not to stuggle like mad. All is not lost and we have plans B&C in motion. Hopefully one will work eventually.

So...I hereby relinquish my membership of the RSMS thread. I will pop in for time to time to see how you are all doing. Looky and JanJan it won't be long! Thanks for the support guys
Old Feb 1st 2009, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by Safin
We have worked out we can't afford to live in any way we want to on the lower wage. We came for a better life not to stuggle like mad. All is not lost and we have plans B&C in motion. Hopefully one will work eventually.

So...I hereby relinquish my membership of the RSMS thread. I will pop in for time to time to see how you are all doing. Looky and JanJan it won't be long! Thanks for the support guys
Dont' worry Safin I am sure the 175 will come through for you after your OH takes the IELTS for the extra points. At the moment you will be on 457 til the 175 comes though or are you going back to UK?

I'm still your 175 buddy
Old Feb 1st 2009, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Looky. Yes we plan to wait it out on the 457. Thats better than waiting in the uk! Just so long as nothing goes wrong with that! Looks fine for the next year or more so it'll take the edge off the waiting game.

Just glad the whole mess of RSMS is over - no more chasing/hassling the company, no more expectations and hopes being dashed on almost weekly basis. Just a nice simple test (not even for me HAHA) and lots of waiting.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

Originally Posted by TracyAnne
Here's an update on our application.

RSMS application mailed on Tuesday, credit card debited Wednesday and email received today requesting we complete Form 80 and return to our case officer for a decision.

Does this mean they are close to granting our visa, typical my scanner is not working so I will have to mail the Form 80 instead of emailing it.

Tracyanne
Visa granted today!!! Granted in 6 days, its got to be a record!!

Tracyanne
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Massive congratulations

Welcome to the RSMS clan
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TracyAnne
Visa granted today!!! Granted in 6 days, its got to be a record!!

Tracyanne
Congrats. Told you so...within two weeks!

Mine seems to be going the way to be the longest straight forward onshore 857 ever processed...quite disappointed with brisbane office to be honest.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

BGA4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone! I've just spent about 3 hours reading this thread from start to finish, I felt everyones anguish and frustration!

I'm just about to head down this route and wanted to wish everyone good luck!

Congrats to everyone who got theirs!
Old Feb 10th 2009, 4:40 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missmileyselina
Massive congratulations

Welcome to the RSMS clan
You aren't a proper member unless you've done it through the Brisbane Office.

Should be any second now Looky!
Old Feb 10th 2009, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burbage

Hope so Burbage...still hoping...still waiting!

LOL The fustration and experience of applying through Brisbane office compared to other state office is akin to going through jungle survival training Vs a summer holiday at a seaside resort!
Old Feb 10th 2009, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Burbage

oh ok sorry, did not realise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.