Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Jan 29th 2009, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

Location: Just moved back to the East Coast - living on the Nambucca
missmileyselina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

I got my letter via email and my visa through the RSMS was gratned today guys

"I am pleased to advise that the application has been approved and permanent residence visas were granted on 29th January 2009."

I can just keep reading it, ha

Still a bit in shock
Old Jan 29th 2009, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by missmileyselina

"I am pleased to advise that the application has been approved and permanent residence visas were granted on 29th January 2009."

Still a bit in shock
Congrats

When did you apply? on or offshore application? Which office was it processed at?
Old Jan 29th 2009, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

I applied last week Thursday 22.01.09 after my medicals that week

Agk letter on Monday, Case Officer assigned Tuesday but my migration expert didnt tell me until yesterday and then phoned again today to tell me it has been granted!!! So it has been quite a week :0)

I am in the Northern Territory and it was the Darwin DIAC office dealt with it (thank you so much to anyone who may work there - haha)

I am onshore and currently working for my employers who sponsored me - not sure if that helped...
Old Jan 29th 2009, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

I applied last week Thursday 22.01.09 after my medicals that week

Agk letter on Monday, Case Officer assigned Tuesday but my migration expert didnt tell me until yesterday and then phoned again today to tell me it has been granted!!! So it has been quite a week :0)

I am in the Northern Territory and it was the Darwin DIAC office dealt with it (thank you so much to anyone who may work there - haha)

I am onshore and currently working for my employers who sponsored me - not sure if that helped...
OMG that was quick!!! A week!!! It seems I always get the bad end of the stick...been 4+ months since I applied onshore!!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2009, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

I know so quick, i cant believe it, i keep thinking it must be a mistake ha I never imagined for a second it would be that quick, thats why i am so in shock ha ha

Sorry 2 hear yours has took that long is it the same process as mine? Is that since the nomination or the actualy lodgement of your application?

And..where are you?

And do u have a migration agent?
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

Here's an update on our application.

RSMS application mailed on Tuesday, credit card debited Wednesday and email received today requesting we complete Form 80 and return to our case officer for a decision.

Does this mean they are close to granting our visa, typical my scanner is not working so I will have to mail the Form 80 instead of emailing it.

Tracyanne
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TracyAnne

RSMS application mailed on Tuesday, credit card debited Wednesday and email received today requesting we complete Form 80 and return to our case officer for a decision.

Does this mean they are close to granting our visa, typical my scanner is not working so I will have to mail the Form 80 instead of emailing it.

Tracyanne
do you have a digital camera? Do a photo and save as jpeg and send that.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

I know so quick, i cant believe it, i keep thinking it must be a mistake ha I never imagined for a second it would be that quick, thats why i am so in shock ha ha

Sorry 2 hear yours has took that long is it the same process as mine? Is that since the nomination or the actualy lodgement of your application?

And..where are you?

And do u have a migration agent?
Yeah I'm onshore on a 457, so same as you I reckon. I'm applying by myself from qld and its since the lodgement of my application, that is why I am a bit frustrated that its taking so long I was even asked for form 80 and original copy of the police check cert way back in Nov last year

Wonder if I should email them again!

Last edited by looky; Jan 29th 2009 at 10:16 am.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TracyAnne

Tracyanne
Well since you applied this year, it could be a sure sign that they are processing your application now or soon within the next two weeks. It seems to be the trend for new applications.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Still a bit in shock

Congrats missmileyselina!!
This is really very quick. Lucky You
Old Jan 29th 2009, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by looky
Yeah I'm onshore on a 457, so same as you I reckon. I'm applying by myself from qld and its since the lodgement of my application, that is why I am a bit frustrated that its taking so long I was even asked for form 80 and original copy of the police check cert way back in Nov last year

I think you definately should! Maybe you should ring your CO and ask them 2 send your paperowkr 2 Darwin? ;0)
That is a very long time... Are you simply staying on bridgng visas?
I can refer you 2 a migration agent (now also my friend ha) but it is possibly a bit late in the day 2 involve 1?
Keep me up-dated :0)
Old Jan 29th 2009, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Safaet

Congrats missmileyselina!!
This is really very quick. Lucky You
thank you :0)
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you could enquire if they received the requested docs? Say you are concerned re lack of movement following employer sponsored beign hioghest priortiy now and were worried they not got the docs...or something similar and no accusatory so as not to get anyones back up.

Our last working day before the big 45 today. Going to ask agent to try rcb as see if any news there
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

I received the registered reply from Australia post that the documents were collected by the receiving party a few weeks after I posted the requested form 80 and original police cert though.

What is the Brisbane office phone number for rsms?
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

I received the registered reply from Australia post that the documents were collected by the receiving party a few weeks after I posted the requested form 80 and original police cert though.

What is the Brisbane office phone number for rsms?
Still doesn't stop you asking brisbane directly - just to get them to pull your file out to check the answer, therefore maybe getting them to see its ready to grant so they may as well!

sorry no idea of phone number

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.