Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:41 am
Just Joined

bubble_t is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by sarmstrong
Visa finally granted. We were on holiday at the time and it was like going cold turkey not being able to access my emails but this was worth it. Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting...there is light at the end of the tunnel. Also a big thanks to everyone for their input on BE, your replies have been invaluable.
Congrats
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

So nice to read this thread and see the progress on the visa's ...... well done all......

I've been real slack with coming online... but considering we just did the whole visa application ...its good to come and see whats happening and who needs help here and there...... hehehe ....
Old Sep 16th 2009, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

dizzybelle has a spectacular aura aboutdizzybelle has a spectacular aura aboutdizzybelle has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

hello, new to this thread!
rcb completed and employer nomination approved. (moving to broome)
submitted visa 119 to perth office via agent on 12/08/09 and received acknowledgment on 01/09/09...
waiting for CO!!
hoping this will happen soon!!!
i am obsessing with my inbox...driving myself crazy!!!
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

sarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nice
Smile Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by dizzybelle
hello, new to this thread!

i am obsessing with my inbox...driving myself crazy!!!
Obsession is the right word to describe it. I was checking my e-mails twice a day until my visa was finally granted and then I thought I would need therapy...I had some serious withdrawal symptoms.lol. Took about 3 months from submitting our application to it being granted and that also included a few weeks wait for an appointment to have our medicals.

Good Luck!
Old Sep 25th 2009, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

dizzybelle has a spectacular aura aboutdizzybelle has a spectacular aura aboutdizzybelle has a spectacular aura about

Got email from agent today saying we have a CO (yippeeeee) and he has requested form 80 to be completed so we will get cracking with that over the weekend!
Does that mean the CO has checked everything else and this is one of the final stages? (wishfull thinking i'm sure!!)
thanks
Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:22 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Hey All

Just thought I would revive this thread to see how you are all doing and where you are up to?

Happy New Year!
Old Jan 6th 2010, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

Location: Just moved back to the East Coast - living on the Nambucca
missmileyselina is an unknown quantity at this point

I am half way through my two year 'tie' to my state through the RSMS and cant believe it! Loving Aussie life

2009 really flew by for me so now all the best for 2010 everyone!

How are you travelling ponyrama? And how is everyone else doing?

Happy new year all
Old Jan 6th 2010, 8:33 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missmileyselina
I am half way through my two year 'tie' to my state through the RSMS and cant believe it! Loving Aussie life

2009 really flew by for me so now all the best for 2010 everyone!

How are you travelling ponyrama? And how is everyone else doing?

Happy new year all
Hey - Happy New Year - I'm halfway through as well, but to be honest struggling with the employer. But hey ho only another year to go.

Good to hear your going well and loving life. x
Old Jan 6th 2010, 2:39 pm
pil
Forum Regular

pil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dizzybelle
Got email from agent today saying we have a CO (yippeeeee) and he has requested form 80 to be completed so we will get cracking with that over the weekend!
Does that mean the CO has checked everything else and this is one of the final stages? (wishfull thinking i'm sure!!)
thanks
Hello dizzybelle,

Have u got ur RSMS visa?.I am on RSMS applied on september,09 and my case officer (wishfull thinking i'm sure!!) same wish.I still dont know how long it will take...I am from east london.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by pil
Hello dizzybelle,

Have u got ur RSMS visa?.I am on RSMS applied on september,09 and my case officer (wishfull thinking i'm sure!!) same wish.I still dont know how long it will take...I am from east london.
this thread is over two years old ... if you applying RSMS I think all the information you need is in this thread - together with all our ups and downs along the way with everyone's application !!...

Anyone heard of Nick.D or Looky lately??
Old Jul 29th 2010, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone applied recently? Just wondering what sort of waiting times we are looking at currently?
Old Jul 29th 2010, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

torren is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I applied at the beginning of this month. How about a new thread for RSMS applicants as there is virtually no information out there? The service standard on DIAC website says processed in up to 5 months. I've heard some are processed in 3-4 months. I'm an offshore applicant (119) so trying to be patient....but it's not easy. What about you?
Old Jul 30th 2010, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

dsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the rough

I applied mine 119 last month 18th June. Received letter from CO on the 20th July informing my application is valid and fee waived. She requested IELST for my wife and meds for all of us. Just submitted the meds yesterday and hope it will reach Sydney by Tue. Keeping my
Old Jul 30th 2010, 7:26 am
Just Joined

torren is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, dsugums, that's really fast! Are you offshore?
Old Jul 30th 2010, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by torren
wow, dsugums, that's really fast! Are you offshore?
119 is offshore - 857 is on shore

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.