Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old May 6th 2009, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

Location: Just moved back to the East Coast - living on the Nambucca
missmileyselina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Awesome guys i have been here 14 months I am sure times goes quicker over here!!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Hey Janjan - it was 5 months for me last friday - living the dream my friend living the dream! xox
We sure are..... what a great Country !! .... I'll send an update when I can... good to be back here though.... Looky - how you doing?? I've much reading to catch up ...
Old Jun 10th 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
We sure are..... what a great Country !! .... I'll send an update when I can... good to be back here though.... Looky - how you doing?? I've much reading to catch up ...
Hi janjan and the RSMS gang I haven't been in here as often but great to know you are doing well. Its winter, I love winter Counting to date I have been in this country for a number of years now!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

LM109 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Hi RSMS Gang
Just to let you all know that DIAC can work really well at times
My RSMS visa was lodged on the 26/04/09 and the visa was granted on the 11/06/09
Good luck to those that are still waiting
Lisa
Old Jun 28th 2009, 9:34 am
Just Joined

bubble_t is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LM109
Hi RSMS Gang
Just to let you all know that DIAC can work really well at times
My RSMS visa was lodged on the 26/04/09 and the visa was granted on the 11/06/09
Good luck to those that are still waiting
Lisa
Hi
Congrats !!!!
Did you send both nomination and 47Es forms together?
And which office did you use?
Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

LM109 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bubble_t
Hi
Congrats !!!!
Did you send both nomination and 47Es forms together?
And which office did you use?
I sent the nomination first and when that was approved I sent in the application forms etc. I used the Parramatta office and the nomination was approved within 10 days.
Lisa
Old Jun 30th 2009, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Hi jan and all the RSMS guys who worried and fretted at the same time as me, wondering if we'd ever get here, well here's my view.

After losing my wife, when we were both going through this process 4+ yrs ago and myself getting quite seriously ill, I decided to try once again, on my own this time, with my youngest daughter on the application. I could not believe it when the decision came through, that I had been granted the visa. I arrived in Feb and really have not looked back, Job is going great, I feel settled and yes I do miss my girls.... Natalie was with me for a month to validate her visa, but has returned to continue her studies. In this day and age, what with the internet and skype and mobile phones, it is so easy to be in touch with loved ones back home, I just don't feel that far away.

I have made some great friends both in work and also with my neighbours and that has helped a great deal.

Weather is a bit lousy at the moment in WA but hey, I'll put up with that with the knowledge that I will be guaranteed a long hot Summer.

So, all in all, it's a big thumbs up from me, I hope it is for you and everyone else who made it and good luck to those that are still going through the process.

Cheers
Nick.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:48 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Nick.d

Thats fabulous news....or as they say here "Good on ya!"
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

sarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nice

Congratulations Nick.d!!!!
Glad to hear everything is going well for you. I hope you have a happy and prosperous future in oz. Reading everyone's visa timelines is encouraging. I submitted my RSMS application in the beginning of May and had my medicals done mid June so hopefully a visa should be granted in the next couple of months. The only thing is...my police clearance certificate was an extra copy issued when I also needed one for my nursing registration and that was dated mid September 08. I was under the impression I had 6 months to validate my visa and start work but I have been reading on BE that the visa needs to be validated within 12 months of when the PCC or medicals were dated (whichever is earliest)

OMG!! that means if my visa is granted say August time then I could be expected to validate it early september. Its quite exciting and scary that my new future is just around the corner. x
Old Jul 24th 2009, 10:29 am
Just Joined

bigfluffylemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarmstrong
Congratulations Nick.d!!!!
Glad to hear everything is going well for you. I hope you have a happy and prosperous future in oz. Reading everyone's visa timelines is encouraging. I submitted my RSMS application in the beginning of May and had my medicals done mid June so hopefully a visa should be granted in the next couple of months.
I'm in a similar position - application received 8th May, medicals completed by mid June, still waiting to hear, fingers crossed.

Good luck to people waiting!
Old Aug 6th 2009, 9:31 am
Just Joined

bigfluffylemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Woohoo, visa approved!

See you down under in the summer!

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone on the forum who's helped me with the application.
Old Aug 6th 2009, 9:35 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigfluffylemon
Woohoo, visa approved!

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone on the forum who's helped me with the application.
Good on ya!
Old Aug 7th 2009, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

sarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nicesarmstrong is just really nice

Woohoo, visa approved!

Congratulations!!! That gives me alot hope. Good Luck and have fun!!!
Old Aug 7th 2009, 7:54 am
Just Joined

bubble_t is an unknown quantity at this point

Woohoo, visa approved!

Congrats
Old Aug 19th 2009, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Visa finally granted. We were on holiday at the time and it was like going cold turkey not being able to access my emails but this was worth it. Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting...there is light at the end of the tunnel. Also a big thanks to everyone for their input on BE, your replies have been invaluable.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.