Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Dec 18th 2008, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Burbage
Don't think so. If you were in the backlog with the rest of us my prediction is that if you applied on the 1st of september your CO should be appointed on about the 25-28th December. With the holiday period slowing everything down it will probably be a bit later than that, but that' the earliest you could expect. (later if you applied on later dates in Sept).

If you weren't in the backlog you probably should have heard something by now, so we can assume you are in the backlog. Don't wory it will be soon. They're nearly at the point of clearing it.
Cheers burbage. I reckon I might her something in Jan or worst Feb then . I think there might be no processing going on the next two weeks being xmas and new year week.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 2:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS JanjanXX!!!!!!

What a Christmas Pressie!!

When you coming over then?
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 3:13 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Er........have I missed something?????

Added to say - just seen it!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Last edited by ponyrama; Dec 23rd 2008 at 3:17 am.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she did a post on the main forum but didn't tell us here!!

We finally got the contract (please god its ok as its non standard for RSMS but DIAC have given advice) agreed Friday and signed at HO. Just waiting on it reaching OH and then back and then to agent and then RCB and then DIAC - all by 31 Jan. Can we do it?
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Safin

We finally got the contract (please god its ok as its non standard for RSMS but DIAC have given advice) agreed Friday and signed at HO. Just waiting on it reaching OH and then back and then to agent and then RCB and then DIAC - all by 31 Jan. Can we do it?
YES I DID !!!! WE OVER THE MOON ... SORRY DIDN'T POST BUT TOOK IT YOU WOULD ALL SEE THE MAIN THREAD !! HEHE...

WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH MOVE...

Saf - does that mean you going RSMS ???
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 9:27 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations Jan.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by janjanxx

At the moment.... but seriously considering "doing a Looky" and submitting a 175 or 475 (depending on IELTS) as well. More dosh but if the contract turns out to be a problem then I know we won't be able to get the company to make any changes and we'll be over the age limit to reapplyfor anything else IF that happens. So its probably (hopefully) wasted but insurance nonetheless.

To be honest if we have known it was going to take 6 months to get the paperwork together and still be uncertain we'd never have started the RSMS. But we've got this far and our company think they've done us massive favours and we've already racked up the agents bill so may as well see it out ........
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Happy Christmas All - may the New Year bring us all visas
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Congrats again janjan.

Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy the new year.

At the moment.... but seriously considering "doing a Looky" and submitting a 175 or 475 (depending on IELTS) as well.
Oh my my you coined a phrase on me! Great honour hahaha
Old Dec 27th 2008, 5:26 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

YES I DID !!!! WE OVER THE MOON ... SORRY DIDN'T POST BUT TOOK IT YOU WOULD ALL SEE THE MAIN THREAD !! HEHE...

Congratulations!!!
Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Burbage
Congratulations!!!
Thanks everyone... and to think I started this thread in June ... worth the looong wait though
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

That's AMAZING news JanJan!! So pleased for you. You can celebrate NY in style!!

I am sooo relieved that others are being granted visas aswel, was beginning to feel bad - almost felt like i queue jumped.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

AGHHHHHH. Well today after OH signed and returned contract the agent decided it wasn't up to DIAC standards, its gone back to company for rewording and they won't do what agent wants! SO now we have to cross everything and hope what they have done is enough!

I feel a plan B definately coming on..... unfortunately it looks like a 475 as OH doesn't want the pressure of doing IELTS after submitting 175 application therefore only getting one (possibly two) shot at it before the points get assessed.

I also feel a large wine or two coming on.....
Old Jan 7th 2009, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

AGHHHHHH. Well today after OH signed and returned contract the agent decided it wasn't up to DIAC standards, its gone back to company for rewording and they won't do what agent wants! SO now we have to cross everything and hope what they have done is enough!

I feel a plan B definately coming on..... unfortunately it looks like a 475 as OH doesn't want the pressure of doing IELTS after submitting 175 application therefore only getting one (possibly two) shot at it before the points get assessed.

I also feel a large wine or two coming on.....

I NEED WINE !!
Old Jan 7th 2009, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

I NEED WINE !!
red or white?

Hows the plans coming along? Got flights booked yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.