Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Nov 11th 2008, 10:15 pm
  #646  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Eaton Western Australia
Posts: 139
Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Thanks for that Nick..... good luck !!

Did you contact HOC or did you contact your Agent....
I don't have an Agent, doing it all myself, I contacted HOC through their enquiry form on their website. This waiting is killing me

Nick
Nick.d is offline  
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:23 am
  #647  
Demi-God
 
Burbage's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Far North Queensland
Posts: 2,812
Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Nick.d
I don't have an Agent, doing it all myself, I contacted HOC through their enquiry form on their website. This waiting is killing me

Nick
What's HOC?

I'm doing it myself as well. Not in a position to fork out another 3k for an agent. It's a week now since I returned Form 80.
Burbage is offline  
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:32 am
  #648  
BE Forum Addict
 
Safin's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Back in Blighty
Posts: 1,942
Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Its the people who clear the health reports. Theres a sticky at the top of immigration about them.

As the docs you sent may well have been requested by an admin person not a co that may be why you haven't heard anything - still waiting on the co looking at it all.

Not sure if you should get an acknowledgement of receipt though. If you are still concerned you could email and ask for confirmation of receipt at least.

Still no change our end.
Safin is offline  
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:39 am
  #649  
Demi-God
 
Burbage's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Far North Queensland
Posts: 2,812
Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Safin
Its the people who clear the health reports. Theres a sticky at the top of immigration about them.

As the docs you sent may well have been requested by an admin person not a co that may be why you haven't heard anything - still waiting on the co looking at it all.

Not sure if you should get an acknowledgement of receipt though. If you are still concerned you could email and ask for confirmation of receipt at least.

Still no change our end.
Onshore applications. The health reports are all done and cleared before the submission I think. Of course they don't tell you whether they've cleared them, but they are supposed to tell you if anything serious is wrong with you.
Burbage is offline  
Old Nov 12th 2008, 1:23 pm
  #650  
BE Forum Addict
 
Safin's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Back in Blighty
Posts: 1,942
Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

I think with onshore ones if there was something that could fail you it must be fairly serious therefore you would know about it. HSA are the ones who do these. As you HOC are for offshore.
Safin is offline  
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:33 pm
  #651  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 691
looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Are we talking about the HSA HOC circle of confusion again I did mine at HSA but as I have repeated myself a few times (which I still don't have the exact answer to) HSA said no electronic database results will be available to Immi dept and gave me a sealed envelope. This is contradictory to what many have said about HSA being the processing authority for Immi dept if medicals are done onshore.

Emailed HOC and was told they have received my medical results and awaiting a MO to process it...but not sure if they are talking about the medicals I had which was done offshore ages ago for another visa which I have since cancelled after grant or the most recent one at HSA done in April this year!

Anyway haven't heard from anywhere/anyone since acknowledgement letter for 857.

Side interest: Was just having lunch and watched the parliament session on tv by chance and a midwife in South Australia with a down syndrome child (no not that German doctor) who was refused PR visa was was granted a PR visa by the immigration minister this month.

Last edited by looky; Nov 12th 2008 at 5:06 pm.
looky is offline  
Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:51 pm
  #652  
Demi-God
 
Burbage's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Far North Queensland
Posts: 2,812
Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by looky
Are we talking about the HSA HOC circle of confusion again I did mine at HSA but as I have repeated myself a few times (which I still don't have the exact answer to) HSA said no electronic database results will be available to Immi dept and gave me a sealed envelope. This is contradictory to what many have said about HSA being the processing authority for Immi dept if medicals are done onshore.

Emailed HOC and was told they have received my medical results and awaiting a MO to process it...but not sure if they are talking about the medicals I had which was done offshore ages ago for another visa which I have since cancelled after grant or the most recent one at HSA done in April this year!

Anyway haven't heard from anywhere/anyone since acknowledgement letter for 857.

Side interest: Was just having lunch and watched the parliament session on tv by chance and a midwife in South Australia with a down syndrome child (no not that German doctor) who was refused PR visa was was granted a PR visa by the immigration minister this month.
I had sealed envelope as well. It went in with my application.
Burbage is offline  
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:01 pm
  #653  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 691
looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Burbage
I had sealed envelope as well. It went in with my application.
Yeah same here. So it must be going through HOC to be processed then...although HSA told me no more processing by a medical officer is required...HOC and HSA contradicting eachother in what was told to me
looky is offline  
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:40 pm
  #654  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 666
janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by looky
Yeah same here. So it must be going through HOC to be processed then...although HSA told me no more processing by a medical officer is required...HOC and HSA contradicting eachother in what was told to me
Interesting stuff Looky ... about the pr visa....

Well no response from my Agent - 3 days later after sending him an email.
Does anyone know how to get in touch with MARA?
janjanxx is offline  
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:41 am
  #655  
BE Forum Addict
 
Safin's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Back in Blighty
Posts: 1,942
Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Interesting stuff Looky ... about the pr visa....

Well no response from my Agent - 3 days later after sending him an email.
Does anyone know how to get in touch with MARA?
They have a website which goes into which agents have recieved a bo****king and what to do about problems though I can't remember the name - should be an easy google though.

Take it you are not impressed
Safin is offline  
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:23 pm
  #656  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 666
janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Safin
They have a website which goes into which agents have recieved a bo****king and what to do about problems though I can't remember the name - should be an easy google though.

Take it you are not impressed
Not impressed at all - only due to lack of response - been 4 days no response to my email... if I did that to one of my clients I'd be slapped on the wrist and disiplined - where's the courtesy !!
janjanxx is offline  
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:25 pm
  #657  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 691
looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

No news yet from Brisbane office for me...
looky is offline  
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:35 pm
  #658  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 666
janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by looky
No news yet from Brisbane office for me...
lol do you even know what visa you've applied for lol
janjanxx is offline  
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:36 pm
  #659  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 691
looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx
lol do you even know what visa you've applied for lol
YES 857!
looky is offline  
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:42 pm
  #660  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 666
janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by looky
YES 857!
RSMS 119/ 175 / 857 ?? ...

Good luck looooky
janjanxx is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.