Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Nov 14th 2006, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

vegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Oh my God us too.................

congrats.................
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:09 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I have just got home from the school run and checked my 1571, and guess what...............?

nothing.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:15 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Surely you'll be any day now Sponge

I can imagine you all checking your 1571s religiously after me yesterday

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sponge
Well, I have just got home from the school run and checked my 1571, and guess what...............?

nothing.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:35 pm

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Weasy

Surely you'll be any day now Sponge

I can imagine you all checking your 1571s religiously after me yesterday

Lou
xx
Guys, I must be sounding daft ...but what's a 1571??

Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:46 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

It's British Telecoms answer service. You dial 1571 to pick up messages....

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sush-jpn
Guys, I must be sounding daft ...but what's a 1571??

Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:48 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

yeh sush it's sometimes a desparado line too
yes Lou, that's what I keep saying, but still think I'm gonna be a 'miss out person'.
Anyway, lucky I have other things to think of today, like a test for one of my modules, wish me luck?
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:02 pm

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of

yeh sush it's sometimes a desparado line too
yes Lou, that's what I keep saying, but still think I'm gonna be a 'miss out person'.
Anyway, lucky I have other things to think of today, like a test for one of my modules, wish me luck?

Thanks for the explanation guys!! Here I thought it was something to do with email (LoL)

sush
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:20 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Weasy
We've had our AOS request today!!!!!!!!!!! Meds and PCs were frontloaded so just got to do that last bit.

I'm sooooooo excited, just knew it was going to be a good week

Ali - the message was on BT 1571 all day but I forgot to check it - lol

You next Marina!!

Lou
xx

LOU CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!! finally!

And now? Us??? I hope so....

I came back from the dentist and hoped to hear about our CO... but nothing yet!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sush-jpn
Thanks for the explanation guys!! Here I thought it was something to do with email (LoL)

sush

*lol* Sush that's what I thought too!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 11:19 pm
Perth......at last!

Originally Posted by icequeen1
*lol* Sush that's what I thought too!

any news yet Melty?
Perth......at last!

How'bout now?
Perth......at last!

Now?
Old Nov 14th 2006, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

Now?

*lol* Sponge! nope nothing yet... What about your news???

... gosh I have fun clicking send/receive button for e-mails 100 times per minute that's it... I've gone insane guys!!!!!!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 11:31 pm
Danny Kay

Danny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Oh my God us too.................

Now?
We want a 139 Co they have left us out again, are we not as important
I am now completely schizo
Old Nov 14th 2006, 11:41 pm
Perth......at last!

Originally Posted by Danny Kay
We want a 139 Co they have left us out again, are we not as important
I am now completely schizo

ahhhh wots your time line?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.