Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Nov 14th 2006, 1:51 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Grrrrrrrrrrr

Hi

Can anyone tell me why my new threds keep getting moved ?

PS can you recommend good travel insurance company?

Dave
Old Nov 14th 2006, 2:11 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grrrrrrrrrrr

Dave

I think it's cos they are not visa related which means they should be in the lifestyle forum......

Not much help with the insurance though - is it for one way insurance?

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by mindblower
Hi

Can anyone tell me why my new threds keep getting moved ?

PS can you recommend good travel insurance company?

Dave
Old Nov 14th 2006, 2:13 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh my God Yessssssssssssss

Thanks Ali

I'm going to speak to her tomorrow but she usually lets us know stuff VERY quickly....

No fingernails left at all now...

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Congratulations on your CO - know how you feel! Everything moving now.

Lou - have you spoke to your agent, you may find that you already have a CO too.

Sending you karma to get your CO this week.

Ali X
Old Nov 14th 2006, 3:51 am
Look at moi!!!

Default Oh my God us too.................

We've had our AOS request today!!!!!!!!!!! Meds and PCs were frontloaded so just got to do that last bit.

I'm sooooooo excited, just knew it was going to be a good week

Ali - the message was on BT 1571 all day but I forgot to check it - lol

You next Marina!!

Lou
xx
Old Nov 14th 2006, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all
Default Re: Oh my God us too.................

MASSIVE CONGRATS TO YOU!! well done it seems you have been waiting a very long time so im really pleased for you! best of luck xxxxx
Old Nov 14th 2006, 3:57 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Oh my God us too.................

Congrats again Lou
Originally Posted by Weasy
We've had our AOS request today!!!!!!!!!!! Meds and PCs were frontloaded so just got to do that last bit.

You next Marina!!

Lou
xx
Old Nov 14th 2006, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Lou
Ann
Old Nov 14th 2006, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Clairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura about

You next Marina!!

Lou
xx
CONGRATULATIONS - brilliant brilliant news!! was thinking you'd be a bit down today being totally surrounded by colour on the spreadsheet but now you are orange too... and it suits you!!

claire
Old Nov 14th 2006, 4:25 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

You next Marina!!

Lou
xx

Fantastic Lou.....so pleased for you xx
Old Nov 14th 2006, 4:27 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Congrats again Lou
The spead sheet is looking ace Dave ..looking forward to the day where it is all green
Old Nov 14th 2006, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Issie
The spead sheet is looking ace Dave ..looking forward to the day where it is all green
must admit i dont normally like green,but am starting to like it the more it fills up on daves spreadsheet
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

You next Marina!!

Lou
xx
I take it the message was the one from your agent???? what are you like.lol.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:33 am
Look at moi!!!

Yes it was!!!!!!! I should add I was out shopping for Christmas most of the day..... but I keep forgetting to check 1571 and I could have known 2 hours before I did. Oh well - who cares now eh?

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I take it the message was the one from your agent???? what are you like.lol.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it was!!!!!!! I should add I was out shopping for Christmas most of the day..... but I keep forgetting to check 1571 and I could have known 2 hours before I did. Oh well - who cares now eh?

Lou
xx
LOL... what are you like. when I just mentioned it to OH he asked me to pass the phone to check ours ' just in case' as we ignore a lot of the 1571 messages...dont think we will be doing now though. really really pleased for you you know. x
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:57 am

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of

So happy for you Lou!!

sush-jpn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.