Wikiposts

Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:12 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh my God us too.................

Originally Posted by Clairertw
right, must carry on with packing boxes - no matter how much bubble wrap i put on stuff i still have visions of it getting broken

claire
oh yes I know what you mean about bubble wrap, I do the same *lol*

cheers to some more CO's and visas this week!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:57 am
Danny Kay

Danny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Oh my God us too.................

Originally Posted by icequeen1
oh yes I know what you mean about bubble wrap, I do the same *lol*

cheers to some more CO's and visas this week!

Congrats to everyone DIMA have been out on a secret mission this week god bless them all just a bit more P...Oops nearly said it well done again and plenty of bubbly to everyone.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:02 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

I've a feeling tomorrow is going to be a very good day and do you know why? I'm out ALL day at a health spa being massaged and pampered with no internet and my mobile switched off (but I will check occasionally Marina ) followed by an evening out with fellow BE members ( Jo).

Loads of visas etc seem to happen when I'm not watching so fingers crossed tomorrow is the same.

++++++++++++++++++ve vibes to all of you (you know who you are).

lou
xx

Originally Posted by Danny Kay
Congrats to everyone DIMA have been out on a secret mission this week god bless them all just a bit more P...Oops nearly said it well done again and plenty of bubbly to everyone.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Wease! I cant believe you! If you know that loads happens when you are away from the computer I would have trashed it months ago!! Where's your self restraint woman!
Enjoy your pamper and I look forward to seeing one chilled out dude tonight
Jo

Originally Posted by Weasy
I've a feeling tomorrow is going to be a very good day and do you know why? I'm out ALL day at a health spa being massaged and pampered with no internet and my mobile switched off (but I will check occasionally Marina ) followed by an evening out with fellow BE members ( Jo).

Loads of visas etc seem to happen when I'm not watching so fingers crossed tomorrow is the same.

lou
xx
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

Thanks Lou have a great day at a health spa hun, you've certainly deserved it! stressing out about a CO is over for you!

I am having deliriums about our application being lost.... can't help it... :scared:

lou
xx
Old Nov 16th 2006, 11:19 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Enjoy yourself Lou, I agree you certainly deserve it, with the rollercoster ride you've been on. Relax and have fun.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:37 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Marina and Sponge. I had a lovely day yesterday and am thoroughly chilled out now . Even better I got home to an email from our assuror to say the interview is on the 28th - only 10 days time - yippee!!!!!!!!!!

It MUST be you two this week and a visa for Stu surely.

Lou
xx

Thanks Lou have a great day at a health spa hun, you've certainly deserved it! stressing out about a CO is over for you!

I am having deliriums about our application being lost.... can't help it... :scared:
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Marina and Sponge. I had a lovely day yesterday and am thoroughly chilled out now . Even better I got home to an email from our assuror to say the interview is on the 28th - only 10 days time - yippee!!!!!!!!!!

It MUST be you two this week and a visa for Stu surely.

Lou
xx
Hopefully you're right Lou!

Glad you had a nice time being pampered! Things are really moving on for you too, we'll all soon be in Oz hey, how good does that sound!
Old Nov 18th 2006, 2:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wafc
.... we'll all soon be in Oz hey, how good does that sound!

too good to be true??? *lol*
Old Nov 18th 2006, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

lol, I think you hit the nail on the head there Marina!!
Old Nov 18th 2006, 6:59 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default monkeypeaches

Whatever is happening to monkeypeaches on Dave's spreadsheet?? Anyone know??? They've been waiting for AGES.

*pearly*
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Oh my God us too.................

God this waiting is getting to me now
got the import numbers through to book the dog in for perth quarantine for next year but still nothing for us ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
THE DOGS GOING BUT NOT US YET
Old Nov 18th 2006, 12:23 pm

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fings
THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!

Sush
Old Nov 18th 2006, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fings
Congratulations Fings dog
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:38 pm
Account Closed

Default Re: monkeypeaches

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Whatever is happening to monkeypeaches on Dave's spreadsheet?? Anyone know??? They've been waiting for AGES.

*pearly*

Haven't heard from monkeypeaches for a while...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.