Wikiposts

Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:49 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default +++++++++++++++vibes++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by sponge
Hi my fellow May applicants

Well what do you think this week will hold in store for us then?
Getting pretty close aren't we?
But why do I have that nagging feeling that we personally(that is my family)
won't get our CO/Visa as soon as everyone else? I feel as though we are going to be by-passed.
Anyway here is a great big good luck to all of you May people this week and next. And hope you all get your early Xmas pressies via BE.
And same to any April March applicants that have not yet had theirs too.

+++++++++vibes++++++++++++++++
to all of you!!!

Thanks sponge! I will join you in good wishes too ... all the best to all of us this week and next!!

+++++++++++++++vibes++++++++++++++++

cheers,
Marina
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:58 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heads done in !

Hi Sponge

We feel that way too mate. We've unexpected delays right from the start. Vetassess took 11 weeks instead of 4-6 weeks and now this. We just get a sinking gloomy feeling that we're one of the unlucky applications that meets every delay possible.... This whole process is not easy is it - I'm sure all of us that are on this lingering last leg feel the same.

More +++++++++++++++++++++++ve vibes from me to a good week.

Karma to you Sponge.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sponge
Hi my fellow May applicants

Well what do you think this week will hold in store for us then?
Getting pretty close aren't we?
But why do I have that nagging feeling that we personally(that is my family)
won't get our CO/Visa as soon as everyone else? I feel as though we are going to be by-passed.
Anyway here is a great big good luck to all of you May people this week and next. And hope you all get your early Xmas pressies via BE.
And same to any April March applicants that have not yet had theirs too.

+++++++++vibes++++++++++++++++
to all of you!!!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:38 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Heads done in !

Thanks for the Karma Lou.

No news yet of the current processing times. I look to you to give us the news.

Sponge
Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:51 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: +++++++++++++++vibes++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Thanks sponge! I will join you in good wishes too ... all the best to all of us this week and next!!

+++++++++++++++vibes++++++++++++++++

cheers,
Marina
Hi Marina,
Are you the official colouring in person or is my old mate dave still doing it??
Anyways...All had our Meds today,all fine,just waiting for the Pcc to come back and the email it all over.
Can you or Dave update for us please.
Cheers
RM
Old Nov 13th 2006, 5:43 pm
Account Closed

Talking updates done!

hi rugbymad

Updates done!

I am Dave's helping hand but we both are doing it now, depends on who gets the chance to do it first *lol*

Dave is leaving for OZ on the 4th December and I promised to take over and do the updates until he settles down!

cheers,
Marina
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:50 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: updates done!

Originally Posted by icequeen1
hi rugbymad

Updates done!

I am Dave's helping hand but we both are doing it now, depends on who gets the chance to do it first *lol*

Dave is leaving for OZ on the 4th December and I promised to take over and do the updates until he settles down!

cheers,
Marina
Thanks Marina,
I imagine Dave is a bit busy right now !!
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:55 pm
Account Closed

Default Re: updates done!

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Thanks Marina,
I imagine Dave is a bit busy right now !!

no problems mate!!

Yes Dave is busy with organizing and preparing for a big move!!
I help with the site as much as its needed, but after all I enjoy to do it for you guys

Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Oh my God Yessssssssssssss

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got off the phone with my agent and we got a case officer. New the good vibes were a good thing. Case Officer has requested PC's, meds already there and agent emailing PC over today we 're getting closer Hooray.

Good Luck for everyone its gonna be a good week.

Please colour me in on the spreadsheet Dave/Icequeen

Tracey
Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh my God Yessssssssssssss

Originally Posted by teejay66

Just got off the phone with my agent and we got a case officer. New the good vibes were a good thing. Case Officer has requested PC's, meds already there and agent emailing PC over today we 're getting closer Hooray.

Tracey
Thats it now melty, looks like it may be a week for keeping you busy. Congratulations again Trace x x x x x
Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:57 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Oh my God Yessssssssssssss

CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING A CO YOU ARE ORANGE
I wont be long now till you turn green

Dave, Gen Dean and Steven

Tracey
Old Nov 13th 2006, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats again Tracey!!
Old Nov 13th 2006, 8:32 pm
Account Closed

Tracey

Congratulations mate!!! finally some good news this week!

cheers,
Marina
Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:50 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all
Smile Re: Oh my God Yessssssssssssss

Congratulations on your CO - know how you feel! Everything moving now.

Lou - have you spoke to your agent, you may find that you already have a CO too.

Sending you karma to get your CO this week.

Ali X
Old Nov 13th 2006, 11:23 pm
Danny Kay

Danny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Oh my God Yessssssssssssss

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Congratulations on your CO - know how you feel! Everything moving now.

Lou - have you spoke to your agent, you may find that you already have a CO too.

Sending you karma to get your CO this week.

Ali X

CONGRATULATIONS at least there is movement even thoe ASPC have not sent anything down yet.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

Tracey
well done congrats on co

Last edited by fings; Nov 14th 2006 at 12:05 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.