Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Any April 2005 MODL skilled independant had anything?

Wikiposts

Any April 2005 MODL skilled independant had anything?

Old Aug 18th 2005, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

milindbe will become famous soon enoughmilindbe will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any April 2005 MODL skilled independant had anything?

Originally Posted by bridiej
yes at last, form 1022 requested along with "receipt for medicals / xrays"

That's really good news!!!
Not long for you now!!!

..i'm expecting med request next week.. *finger grossed*
Old Aug 18th 2005, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

What is form 1022?
Old Aug 18th 2005, 1:32 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AndyD
What is form 1022?
it's just to advise them if there has been any change in circumstances since the application went in, e.g. if Malc had changed jobs
Old Aug 18th 2005, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

milindbe will become famous soon enoughmilindbe will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by AndyD
What is form 1022?
it's just form stating 'no change' .. or if ur situation has changed you need to explain it. For all this form is not needed/requested, but for most it is (i would say)..

"Form 1022 Notification of changes in circumstances (section 104 of the Migration Act 1958)"
Old Aug 18th 2005, 3:29 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant that they've asked for form 1022! But strange to ask for "receipt for medicals/x-rays" [scratch-headd smilie here]

I mean: they've got your medicals; they've got your mug-shots on them; they were done by panel doctors (they've got their signature on them) - you've obviously *had* the medicals, so why would they want to see the receipts???

Now I'm worried in case our CO asks for that next: we only have a receipt for my medical, but not for hubby's. When he had his, the administrator was on hols and the receptionist didn't know how to print one out.

Gina
Old Aug 18th 2005, 3:46 am

I thought it odd too, but I'm sure I've heard of it before...

I just phoned the place we had the medicals and they faxed through a receipt for me so have kept a copy and will post it off tomorrow.

Cant stop doing this:
Old Aug 18th 2005, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

I just phoned the place we had the medicals and they faxed through a receipt for me so have kept a copy and will post it off tomorrow.

Cant stop doing this:

Never heard of this Bridie. Any particular reason??
Old Aug 18th 2005, 3:55 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I agree: I *have* heard of it too before, but I always thought it was a bizarre request.

Gina
Old Aug 18th 2005, 4:14 am

Originally Posted by GinaUK
I agree: I *have* heard of it too before, but I always thought it was a bizarre request.

Gina

I know, especially since our agent checked a couple of weeks ago and they told him meds received and passed..!
Old Aug 18th 2005, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

brian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the rough

I know, especially since our agent checked a couple of weeks ago and they told him meds received and passed..!
We got the same request back when we got our letter back in Jan. I didn't send anything back as I had not done meds when I sent form 1022 and PCC back to my CO. There was no issue with me not sending this info, so I don't think this is really required, and as you say, they already have your meds anyway!

Cheers,
Brian

PS: Congrats on finally getting the request!
Old Aug 18th 2005, 5:12 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Any April 2005 MODL skilled independant had anything?

Bridie do you always get asked for receipts of medicals and exrays???? if so should i send to my agent? cheers x
Old Aug 18th 2005, 6:08 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

OH yeah (do a little dance ) Well Done Spunky pants
Old Aug 18th 2005, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Only picked this up by chance, Bridie - it should have had a thread all of its own!!! Congrats - won't be long now...... Michelle
Old Aug 18th 2005, 9:57 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Ace news B1 shouldn't be long for you now......
What do you reckon the timeline is once you send in the form 1022??
Anyone know??

Ang
Old Aug 18th 2005, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Ace news B1 shouldn't be long for you now......
What do you reckon the timeline is once you send in the form 1022??
Anyone know??

Ang

Dont know but have emailed my agent to let him know I'm posting the stuff today and asked him if he can give me a rough idea!!!!

Still

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.