Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Any April 2005 MODL skilled independant had anything?

Any April 2005 MODL skilled independant had anything?

Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:29 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any April 2005 MODL skilled independant had anything?

Originally Posted by milindbe
..hmm, did i get this right. By this they mean that whole processing time for non-modl is taking between 5 to 8 months? Not the time it takes to get medical request, right?
Yes, they mean the whole process.

John: at least you know they're looking at your file, shame about the validation though

Gurpreet: thanks for the link
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bridiej
Yes, they mean the whole process.

John: at least you know they're looking at your file, shame about the validation though

Gurpreet: thanks for the link
I sent an e mail yesterday, asking for an update on my application, but no reply today. Funnily enough....I didnt expect one!!

Paul
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:49 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulb
I sent an e mail yesterday, asking for an update on my application, but no reply today. Funnily enough....I didnt expect one!!

Paul
I got my med request yest Paul med now found but PCC lost in post it looks like ! Will need to do them again !
If see my time line then you should be two weeks away from hearing something. Things seam to be moving along not bad really as they were reported to have 10 times the normal load earlier in the year!
Good luck !
Old Aug 16th 2005, 10:20 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at the timelines of the two people who got their visas today (kevinbloomfield and jonbobble) it looks like it could be another two weeks to a month before we get our visa

Gina
Old Aug 16th 2005, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Looking at the timelines of the two people who got their visas today (kevinbloomfield and jonbobble) it looks like it could be another two weeks to a month before we get our visa

Gina

I only hope not...
Old Aug 16th 2005, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GinaUK

Gina
I know what you mean but they had delays. One took 5 months but had a month betwen meds request and sending, so actually only 4 months processing. I've noticed this kind of thing on a few got its.
Bunny feet on the nursing forum got hers today too. Applied in Feb, but delays with meds etc.

Keep the faith.

Paul
Old Aug 16th 2005, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know what you mean but they had delays. One took 5 months but had a month betwen meds request and sending, so actually only 4 months processing. I've noticed this kind of thing on a few got its.
Bunny feet on the nursing forum got hers today too. Applied in Feb, but delays with meds etc.

Keep the faith.

Paul
Look at Kevins timeline. He waited for meds request hen nearly 2 months before he sent them.

Paul
Old Aug 17th 2005, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future
Post Re: Any April 2005 MODL skilled independant had anything?

Look at Kevins timeline. He waited for meds request hen nearly 2 months before he sent them.

Paul
One of my friends got his medical request today (August 17th 2005).....

His application was received at Adelaide on April 8th, 2005 and his Medicals were received by his agent on August 12th.

It took Almost 4 months and some days....

I should expect mine by First or Second Week of Sept..... Keeping my fingers crossed..
Old Aug 17th 2005, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by GurpreetSandhu
One of my friends got his medical request today (August 17th 2005).....

His application was received at Adelaide on April 8th, 2005 and his Medicals were received by his agent on August 12th.

It took Almost 4 months and some days....

I should expect mine by First or Second Week of Sept..... Keeping my fingers crossed..
fingers are crossed for you!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Keep the faith.

Paul

I can almost smell it now Paul! And mine, but not quite so strongly!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Perthforme
I got my med request yest Paul med now found but PCC lost in post it looks like ! Will need to do them again !
If see my time line then you should be two weeks away from hearing something. Things seam to be moving along not bad really as they were reported to have 10 times the normal load earlier in the year!
Good luck !

Fab news Perthforme! Hope you get that ok real soon.
We'll have to have another meet before long or we'll all be on our way!
Claire.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Fab news Perthforme! Hope you get that ok real soon.
We'll have to have another meet before long or we'll all be on our way!
Claire.
Thanks claire its nice to see some movement.
Posted off for fresh police checks today(1st one seam to have gone walkies) and sent the extra info on my work as well .
Yours should be here this time next month ! Will soon be here.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Thanks claire its nice to see some movement.
Posted off for fresh police checks today(1st one seam to have gone walkies) and sent the extra info on my work as well .
Yours should be here this time next month ! Will soon be here.

Shouldnt take too long for new checks
Old Aug 17th 2005, 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by bridiej
Shouldnt take too long for new checks
hope not first ones took about 2weeks.
Old Aug 18th 2005, 1:25 am

yes at last, form 1022 requested along with "receipt for medicals / xrays"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.