Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

wildy immigration closed help needed

wildy immigration closed help needed

Old Mar 27th 2015, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

Skillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud of
Default Re: wildy immigration closed help needed

Can't miss our surname eh? Lol. No we didn't sign any application forms
Old Mar 27th 2015, 10:58 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Skillicorn
Can't miss our surname eh? Lol. No we didn't sign any application forms
It's a memorable one ;0). If no forms were signed then no application has been submitted. Apparently ICCRC will be holding your original documents and you should contact them to request them back. Did you pay your Wildy fees by credit card? If so you may be able to get the money back, if not speak to iccrc about making a claim on the Errors and Omissions insurance. Though do be warned that ICCRC do seem to be not as helpful in this issue as everyone hoped they would be.
Old Mar 27th 2015, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

Skillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud of

Thanks Amy. Does that mean we have to start again from scratch? Will there be any reference numbers or anything registered anywhere for us? We paid monthly with a debit card!
Old Mar 27th 2015, 11:17 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Amy. Does that mean we have to start again from scratch? Will there be any reference numbers or anything registered anywhere for us? We paid monthly with a debit card!
I'm afraid that would be the case and as no application was made, there wouldn't be any ref numbers. Did you pre-pay your Government processing fees alongside your Wildy fees?
Old Mar 27th 2015, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

I don't think we paid any government fees yet. How do we proceed now - do we start a new application and who do we contact? thanks again, appreciate your help � ����
Old Mar 27th 2015, 11:27 pm

I don't think we paid any government fees yet. How do we proceed now - do we start a new application and who do we contact? thanks again, appreciate your help ������
I would start with seeing if you can get any money back and make a decision whether you are able to move forward on your own or if you need the help of another consultant. Obviously the issue there will be having to pay further fees.
Old Mar 27th 2015, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

Ok thanks, will keep you posted as to if/when we get a response to our letter. P.s. Sent you a private message
Old Mar 27th 2015, 11:44 pm

Ok thanks, will keep you posted as to if/when we get a response to our letter. P.s. Sent you a private message
Good luck with that - it may be a long wait! I responded to your message
Old Mar 27th 2015, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

Thanks. Yes I see that
Old Mar 28th 2015, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

Canadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of light

I have been closely following the threads and reading individuals experiences of what has happened to you all since signing up with Wildy Immigration. As a result I felt the need to actually register and post. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you who have been left high and dry and there is no other way to describe what has happened to you. For those of you who are concerned about the money you have spent so far and the undue stress of your applications I can tell you this much for certain:
Paul Wildy has NOT declared bankruptcy and is currently shark diving off the coast of Australia before detouring back via LA. (Check Facebook and his partner's posts).
I am absolutely infuriated by what he has done, how he has behaved subsequently and the complete and utter lack of correspondence since. I would suggest that if appropriate you seek legal advice and for those of you who are in the infancy or mid stages of your applications, contact an immigration lawyer. Mr Wildy has let himself and his reputation of many years down. A man is only as good as his word after all. Good luck to those of you who are pursuing the route of emigrating to Canada - we made it in just as the infamous email dropped and were utterly gobsmacked. My thoughts are with you.
Old Mar 28th 2015, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for your support! I saw he'd posted a picture on Facebook on Monday with his partner. He looked very different from the mentally ill, broken man he described in his letter! He looked very tanned, happy and a picture of health. Shame I cant get hold of him then he could explain to my 3 kids that we can't have a holiday again this year like we haven't for 3 years as he is spending our money instead! Furious! Anyone know how much an immigration lawyer would cost?
Old Mar 28th 2015, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

Canadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there Skillicorn, yes I know about the photo and completely empathise. And yes you are correct, not the incapacitated man he has described himself as in his impersonal email....
When I say we made it in, it was by the skin of our teeth and we were hit with the changes and further CHARGES to our immigration that we hadn't been informed about as the email hit all of Wildy's clients just as we left the UK. God Bless Canadian Immigration Officers who navigated us through the whole mess - we got in! I would suggest that if you are still in the UK, google search 'Canadian Immigration Lawyers in the UK' and several pop up. Obviously do your due diligence and see how you feel when speaking to them. I am somewhat adverse to recommending anyone after Wildy Immigration as fingers have been well and truly burned there! An upfront lawyer will also tell you how much they charge so don't rush it, tell them where you are at with your application and ask how they can get your application processed . Remember that if the bulk of the paperwork has been done, the fees should be low as all they will be doing is tying up loose ends. The majority of paperwork will be done in the initial and middle stages. I am finishing of the last bits of our PR application myself and there is not that much left to do as Amy and Fiona at Wildy (great women) did the bulk. I feel for you and your family, I really do as it is an awful lot of money to get this immigration in the bag and when someone is sunning themselves in Australia with funds they claim not to have.... makes you wonder eh? I'm sorry I can't be of much more help, oh the only other thing would be to contact Canada Immigration in London with any queries:
Canada House,
Trafalgar Square,
London
SW1Y 5BJ

Tel: 0207 004 6000

Or check the status of your application here:Check your application status

The main thing is now to get you and your family over here. Take comfort in the fact that there is karma and hopefully it will be you and your family sunning yourselves on a beach over here in Canada.One last thing, google search Canadian immigration Lawyers in (province) Canada, and see what comes up. There are a LOT to choose from, so again do your due diligence. Best of luck and stay as positive as you can. Focus all that angst and moving your lives forward and do not allow this whole sorry mess to spoil things for you.
Old Mar 28th 2015, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for all your lovely comments Canadian adventurer. So glad you managed to make it in on time! I don't think our application even got sent off yet, so not really got much to go on! Unfortunately we are in the Isle of Man so I don't think a UK Lawyer would be able to help but I'm not sure? Also we don't have the money to fight as Paul has what money we had! I will keep you posted on our progress. Thanks again
Old Mar 28th 2015, 11:57 pm

Originally Posted by Canadian adventurer
there is not that much left to do as Amy and Fiona at Wildy (great women) did the bulk. .
Thank you. I know Fiona worked very hard to make sure things were as tied up as they could be before she walked away from the company - though obviously there was only so much she could do.
Old Mar 29th 2015, 12:52 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really sorry this happened to all of you

Would any of you consider making a complaint with the Immigration consultant's association he was part of?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.