Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

wildy immigration closed help needed

wildy immigration closed help needed

Old Mar 29th 2015, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Skillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud of
Default Re: wildy immigration closed help needed

Yes, we are going to complain with the ICCRC.
Old Mar 29th 2015, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

Canadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of light

We shall be joining you Skillicorn on the ICCRC complaint, thank you for that nugget of information. Amy - thanks for all your help with our application and all your help for the people on this forum. I think there are a lot of people on the thread whom you have helped massively and greatly appreciate it.

Skillicorn, if your application wasn't that far gone, look at this link:
Immigrate to Canada

The whole immigration system has changed effective Jan 2015 and a lot of it you can do yourself online eradicating the need somewhat for an immigration consultant. If unsure, call the Canada house number as they were doing an info session on Friday just passed and they may be able to give you further information:
Information Session on Immigration to Canada

Good luck!
Old Mar 31st 2015, 4:02 am
Are we there yet?

Catri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud of

I have a question too, I'm afraid!
We used Wildy and were nominated through BC pnp and moved to Vancouver last Sept on TWP.
With the help of Fiona our PR was supposedly submitted November last year.
Obviously since then we got the infamous email from Wildy.
We have no number to track our application yet. We were originally told it would take 2-3 months to receive our file number.
We sent off the advised form to CIC informing them to contact us now not Wildy but still heard nothing.
Could anyone advise me who to contact?
Thank you.
Old Mar 31st 2015, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Canadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of lightCanadian adventurer is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Catri, there is a form online which you should also complete as well as sending off the paper one, so make sure you have gone online and done this:
Change my address

There is also a form to complete cancelling your representative as well:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5476E.pdf

If you need help filling this in, guidance notes are available here:
Guide 5561 - Instructions - Use of a Representative

The next thing is to find your file number. So, either try calling the UK:

Canada House,
Trafalgar Square,
London
SW1Y 5BJ

Tel: 0207 004 6000

You can also email them at: [email protected] and mark URGENT in the subject bar. Tell them what has happened and see if they can either find your file number or direct you to the correct offices in BC (?). The only way we found out our file number was when we received an email by chance from the London Canadian Immigration. If you are drawing blanks, try contacting an immigration lawyer and see
if they are able to assist even if it just to get your file number. I am sure others will post some more helpful advice which will direct you further, but in the meantime this may get you started. I also found this number for CIC call centre in Canada, so you could try this: 1-888-242-2100. Good luck and I hope you manage to get your file number.
Old Mar 31st 2015, 4:49 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catri
I have a question too, I'm afraid!
We used Wildy and were nominated through BC pnp and moved to Vancouver last Sept on TWP.
With the help of Fiona our PR was supposedly submitted November last year.
Obviously since then we got the infamous email from Wildy.
We have no number to track our application yet. We were originally told it would take 2-3 months to receive our file number.
We sent off the advised form to CIC informing them to contact us now not Wildy but still heard nothing.
Could anyone advise me who to contact?
Thank you.
Did you check to see if your Credit Card has been charged yet? Clients whose packs were submitted at the same time as you were seeing charges to their cards at the start of February
Old Apr 1st 2015, 4:16 am
Are we there yet?

Catri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud ofCatri has much to be proud of

Thank you for all that info Canadian Adventurer.
I really appreciate it.
We sent off the change of Rep form but tried the online one but you need your file number which we haven't got yet.
I will phone and email the details you gave me and hopefully someone can help.

Also thanks for your advice too Amy.
We will check if the credit card has been charged yet.
Old Apr 1st 2015, 4:07 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catri
Thank you for all that info Canadian Adventurer.
I really appreciate it.
We sent off the change of Rep form but tried the online one but you need your file number which we haven't got yet.
I will phone and email the details you gave me and hopefully someone can help.

Also thanks for your advice too Amy.
We will check if the credit card has been charged yet.
Might be worth speaking with BC PNP too - they may be able to contact CIC directly for you and find out your File Number, if one has been assigned to you.

Good luck!
Old Apr 2nd 2015, 12:23 pm

An update here on fees due back - an ex Wildy client who had paid over their Government fees to Wildy, but they had never had an application submitted, has received a call from iccrc to let them know they have a bank draft for them for these fees. So if you are in the same position, maybe contact iccrc. Do note this relates to Government processing fees rather than Wildy "professional" fees.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by Canadian adventurer
I have been closely following the threads and reading individuals experiences of what has happened to you all since signing up with Wildy Immigration. As a result I felt the need to actually register and post. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you who have been left high and dry and there is no other way to describe what has happened to you. For those of you who are concerned about the money you have spent so far and the undue stress of your applications I can tell you this much for certain:
Paul Wildy has NOT declared bankruptcy and is currently shark diving off the coast of Australia before detouring back via LA. (Check Facebook and his partner's posts).
I am absolutely infuriated by what he has done, how he has behaved subsequently and the complete and utter lack of correspondence since. I would suggest that if appropriate you seek legal advice and for those of you who are in the infancy or mid stages of your applications, contact an immigration lawyer. Mr Wildy has let himself and his reputation of many years down. A man is only as good as his word after all. Good luck to those of you who are pursuing the route of emigrating to Canada - we made it in just as the infamous email dropped and were utterly gobsmacked. My thoughts are with you.
I logged onto my old Skype account last night and now I know who you are..lol
Old Apr 16th 2015, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

MapleLite is an unknown quantity at this point

CANADAGO, hi, I think I'm in the same boat as you - FSW, apparently submitted in December but I have no tracking number - nothing and no clue how to get it... How did you manage to get yours?! Thank you!
Old Apr 30th 2015, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

Hi all,

Please read carefully if you feel that you would like to pursue things further regarding loss of monies. We contacted a solicitor in Canada who replied with the following:

"I’m very discouraged to hear that this has happened to so many people. I’ve spoken with a litigation colleague, and he said that the best route would honestly be for the group of people who have been wronged to go to the police to make a fraud and theft claim. It is likely the most cost-efficient way of having an investigation completed."

I would suggest contacting the police unit in Halifax,Fraud department: 001 902 490 1985 and speaking with someone there. It looks like PW is selling up and possibly leaving Halifax (effective May 9th) so I would urge people to speak up and relay this information to anyone else who has been affected. I'm afraid that this is a case where you will need to speak to someone directly yourself and hopefully the more people who do speak up, something can be done.

All the best to those who have been affected.
Old Apr 30th 2015, 7:46 pm

To add to this someone was today told by Mr Wildy that Matthew Golding at Grant Thornton is dealing with the bankruptcy. His contact number is 902 455 5611. So probably worth a call to him too.
Old Apr 30th 2015, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

Skillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud of

Thanks for the advice Canadian adventurer and amydavid. I have just emailed all our accumulated information and any correspondence sent or received re Wildy and insurance company etc to the Halifax police department. I hope other people on here do too as it would be a terrible injustice if he gets away with this massive fraud/series of thefts.
Old Apr 30th 2015, 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by Skillicorn
Thanks for the advice Canadian adventurer and amydavid. I have just emailed all our accumulated information and any correspondence sent or received re Wildy and insurance company etc to the Halifax police department. I hope other people on here do too as it would be a terrible injustice if he gets away with this massive fraud/series of thefts.
Did you speak with the Police and they asked you to do this?
Old Apr 30th 2015, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

No only via email. I've just had a response and someone in the fraud department will be getting back to me shortly. We've had no response from the insurance company, they have not responded to my third email yet and Paul Wildy has not responded to 34 emails! We are so desperate for help from someone now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.