Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

wildy immigration closed help needed

wildy immigration closed help needed

Old Feb 18th 2015, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

dietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud of
Default wildy immigration closed help needed

hi,
I am new to British expats and am unable to pm anyone until I have made a number of posts.
I was a client of Wildy immigration until I received a email last Wednesday informing me that they had ceased trading! Although I was shocked, annoyed, upset ect ect.... I was not completely surprised. I had felt for a long time that things were not right within the company. They had had our money and I felt we had no choice but to hope and prey we would get through this already incredibly stressful situation. I seemed to be always chasing up Paul and waiting a considerably long time for him to reply to emails and phone calls. Thank god for a couple of former staff members else I would have had a nervous break down myself. I had noticed there had been other threads re this situation but they have all been closed. We are probably in a better situation than most, as we have had our nomination from nova scotia and our application for PR was submitted in October 14. But there is still work to be done which Wildy immigration have been paid for. In the general email that we received there was some advise as to changing email and postal addresses online and also via post. I am unable to change my address and email online as Wildy have not given me the case number I need to access the online services. I have been asking for this now for weeks from Paul but am being ignored. I don't know what the status of our application as without the case number I cant do anything. I have posted a form I have downloaded from the internet to cancel the representative but am concerned of the amount of time it will take to be received and actioned. on my nomination letter there is a expiry date, does this mean you have to get you application in to the cic before this date ? Judging by the processing times now I am going to need a working visa so we can get to Nova Scotia in June this year. Is this something I am going to be able to do myself or do I need to find a new immigration company to finish things for me ? If so can anyone recommend one ? I cant find a number for the cic to talk to anyone, and have emailed them but was sent a automated email telling me they will respond in 35 days !!!! have sold our house and we need to be out of our rental in June and was planning to start our new life in Canada in June. as Paul said that he could get us their on a working visa. Now I feel like my whole life is up in the air even more so than it has been since we started this whole process 2.5 years ago.
Can anyone offer me some advise or if anyone else is in the same position please get in touch with me. Thanks

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 19th 2015 at 11:39 am. Reason: names of individuals removed for privacy reasons
Old Feb 18th 2015, 9:42 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wildy immigration closed help needed

Have you sent the Use of Rep form to CIC now? Did they acknowledge it? If not, send them a further email chasing it up. Do you have their direct email or do you need it?

Give NSNP a call and ask for their help - they should be able to find out your E file Humber for you.
Old Feb 18th 2015, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

dietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud ofdietcokeaddict has much to be proud of

Hi
I posted the form Friday do I guess they would not have received it yet. Their direct email would be really helpful and I will give the nsnp a call tomorrow will that be the number at the top of the nomination letter that I call. Do I need a new consultant to do our working visa ?
Thanks so much for your help
Old Feb 19th 2015, 12:14 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Is it Ottawa, Sydney or London who are processing your application? Once you have the email you should also email a copy of the Use of Rep to them.

Yes, just call the main number for NSNP. When do your work permits expire? If you have had medical then you should be close to getting PR and should hopefully not need any more work permits anyway, just a case of giving CIC a prod to have them issue PR requests!
Old Feb 19th 2015, 9:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Is it Ottawa, Sydney or London who are processing your application? Once you have the email you should also email a copy of the Use of Rep to them.

Yes, just call the main number for NSNP. When do your work permits expire? If you have had medical then you should be close to getting PR and should hopefully not need any more work permits anyway, just a case of giving CIC a prod to have them issue PR requests!
Hi
I was told Sydney was doing initial checks then the application would be sent to London. So both emails would be helpful thank you .
We are still in the UK and have not had work permits yet but need to get some to arrive this June, is this a difficult process ?
We have not been asked to have our medical a yet. Our application was submitted just under 5 months ago. Looking at the currant processing time it is 29 months !
Thanks for your help
Old Feb 19th 2015, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by dietcokeaddict
Hi
I was told Sydney was doing initial checks then the application would be sent to London. So both emails would be helpful thank you .
We are still in the UK and have not had work permits yet but need to get some to arrive this June, is this a difficult process ?
We have not been asked to have our medical a yet. Our application was submitted just under 5 months ago. Looking at the currant processing time it is 29 months !
Thanks for your help
Did you receive confirmation from Wildy that Sydney had approved your application? I'm assuming your application was under the NSNP Skilled Worker Stream or was it under the Community Identified?
Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Did you receive confirmation from Wildy that Sydney had approved your application? I'm assuming your application was under the NSNP Skilled Worker Stream or was it under the Community Identified?
Community identified. Have had no confirmation from wildy. The last contact I had was back in October to say my application was submitted on the 8th October and a tracking number. I checked and the application was signed for on the 9th October. I was trying to get hold of the office and Paul via phone and email in jan and feb to see why I had heard nothing and to get. The ball rolling with getting working visas but all I got was a email saying out of the office please contact via email and he will come back to me when he can. Then I received the letter re ceased trading.
Thanks
Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by dietcokeaddict
Community identified. Have had no confirmation from wildy. The last contact I had was back in October to say my application was submitted on the 8th October and a tracking number. I checked and the application was signed for on the 9th October. I was trying to get hold of the office and Paul via phone and email in jan and feb to see why I had heard nothing and to get. The ball rolling with getting working visas but all I got was a email saying out of the office please contact via email and he will come back to me when he can. Then I received the letter re ceased trading.
Thanks
OK. Do you or your other half have job offers in Nova Scotia?
Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

OK. Do you or your other half have job offers in Nova Scotia?
Hi
No we have no job offers.
But Paul said my husbands cousin who has a construction company in Nova Scotia can write him a letter as we have a nomination and we can get a working visa on the strength of that. Does that sound right to you ?
Thank you
Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:45 pm

I have sent you a PM
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

S1RPL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dietcokeaddict, sorry to here what happened and everyone else for that matter who was using Wildy Immigration!

I'm sort of in the same boat, luckily our paperwork was sent of just in time before Wildy vanished. Only problem is that Paul Wildy forwarded me an email from the Sydney Intake Office couple of days ago. Advising that our paperwork has to be returned for a reason I do not know. They tried delivering it to his office which is now closed and I've had to send them an email advising to return the paperwork back to the UK.

How frustrating this is!!! Have to wait weeks on end now just to find out what the problem is.

Now my question to anyone who can help is:

If they require more information or that the application has been refused due to something missing, will CIC still consider our application as a Skilled Worker at the point of applying or do I now have to go through a different route like the Express Entry?

I have tried ringing CIC on +1 (888) 242 2100 but this never seems to go through. Would anyone have a contact number that I can have which works from the U.K? I really need to speak to someone who can advise what the problem with our application was so that I can resolve the issue before they return everything back to me. As you can appreciate this will take months of wasting time.

Thanks In Advance...

Last edited by S1RPL; Feb 19th 2015 at 3:16 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:17 pm

Where you just applying under FSW? Or were you nominated by a Province? When did your pack get sent to Sydney initially?
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Wildy told me it would be under the Economic, Skilled Worker where you didn't need a job offer or nominated Province.

I was told it was signed for on the 14/11/2014 by Fiona who worked there. Since then did now hear anything from Wildy as they said its just a waiting game now. They did say it will be checked in Canada then sent to London, I assume it didn't make it to London. I do have a UCI number which was on the email from Wildy stating they tried delivering back the paperwork.

I have been on the website to check but they say they hold no information.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:29 pm

I would imagine your NOC was full and that is why they are returning it - which NOC did you apply under?
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

It was property management. I did check on the website which they were still accepting this under the skilled worker. Really confused as to what happens now.

But I was told that additional information needed verifying in the email.

Last edited by S1RPL; Feb 19th 2015 at 4:00 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.