Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

wildy immigration closed help needed

wildy immigration closed help needed

Old Feb 19th 2015, 4:25 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wildy immigration closed help needed

Hmm. Well it will all really depend on what the letter states that is attached with your pack. They may just need to confirm something and will then let you back into finish processing or you may need to apply under a different route now due to your pack not being complete when it was submitted.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 4:27 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Did they respond to your e-mail asking to have the pack sent to you in UK? It may well be that they won't if your e-mail is not registered as the contact e-mail. You may need to e-mail them a Use of Rep taking off Wildy and asking that all future correspondence comes directly to you, including the return of your paperwork.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

S1RPL is an unknown quantity at this point

Just received an email confirming they have received the email I sent. I also put a covering letter explains them the situation regarding Wildy Immigration and I will be the main point of contact. I suppose it's a waiting game now.

Would you have any contact numbers that I can ring to speak to someone at CIC?
Old Feb 19th 2015, 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by S1RPL
Just received an email confirming they have received the email I sent. I also put a covering letter explains them the situation regarding Wildy Immigration and I will be the main point of contact. I suppose it's a waiting game now.

Would you have any contact numbers that I can ring to speak to someone at CIC?
Unless you are in Canada, you are not able to call CIC. I would suggest that you respond to the e-mail you just received and see if they will e-mail you a copy of the letter that is attached to your returned pack. They are unlikely to do it, but it's worth a try!
Old Feb 20th 2015, 8:16 am
Just Joined

S1RPL is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish there was an easy way to communicate with Immigration. Oh well let's just wait and see.
Old Feb 20th 2015, 11:26 am

Good luck!
Old Feb 20th 2015, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

CanadaGo is an unknown quantity at this point

I too received that same email last week. I was very angry and upset. I too was not surprised as every time I emailed the staff, they asked me to directly start emailing Paul. I thought this was strange and I knew something was not right.

I applied under the FSW and was told my application was in Dec 2014, just before Express Entry.

My concerns are

- still no file number so I can't even do anything or get in touch with cic
- If the rumours are true (gone mental) then how can we be sure that Paul is in the right mind to do anything - from here on
- I do feel like we should all get our refund back (if not full then at least half) as he has not fully fulfilled his contractual obligation to us. We will no longer have access to the full service. Half way through I may have questions or want to speak to my immigration consultant and he is telling us that after we paid the full amount, he will not provide full service.

In my case my application is in and thats it, no more rep. I have to deal with cic myself ???

Anyone in the same boat as me...................feeling stressed ****
Old Feb 20th 2015, 8:29 pm

I think that in your case you need to seek some help from ICCRC. Obviously you can't remove Wildy as a Rep as you don't have a file number to provide CIC and as such any emails/mail that is sent to them with regards to your file is likely to never find its way to you. I would do two things:

I would contact ICCRC and see what their suggestion is - you would hope they would have systems in place to help people in your situation.

Did you receive details of the tracking number for your pack when it was sent to CIC? If so, I would contact them - I will dig out the email if you need it - attach a copy of Wildys letter, provide the tracking number and advise them that you need a file number or such like so you can remove him as your Rep and all future contact should be with you.

I would also talk to the regarding the refund. There was some talk that people could claim for the Errors and Omissions Insurance Wildy would have had in place through ICCRC. You can contact the ICCRC via their website.
Old Feb 20th 2015, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

CanadaGo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi AmyDavid

I have not received any tracking number. I am at the moment numberless. No file/case number or tracking no. This is why its frustrating.

I don't want to contact them and send them cancellation of rep from as my file is probably not even been touched. How will they even find my file and add that form in without file number ? I feel I will just confuse them even more.

The last communication I had with Paul is when he sent me an email saying my file is in.
Old Feb 20th 2015, 9:10 pm

What date was it submitted?
Old Feb 20th 2015, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

Lovebeau is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

We are in the same boat app is in before December but we don't have a ref number case or file number. Tried to complete forms from Paul's email it wouldn't let me. Not sure what is my next step really. We applied under FSW programme.

I'm really looking for what I should do, can I also apply for express is that allowed??

With regards to Paul he had emailed me back recently and give me info I have asked for but I don't want to pressure him further.

Thanks
Old Feb 20th 2015, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

Amydavid I know the previous post wasn't for me but our app was submitted 2014/12/15.

Thanks
Old Feb 20th 2015, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by Lovebeau
Hello,

We are in the same boat app is in before December but we don't have a ref number case or file number. Tried to complete forms from Paul's email it wouldn't let me. Not sure what is my next step really. We applied under FSW programme.

I'm really looking for what I should do, can I also apply for express is that allowed??

With regards to Paul he had emailed me back recently and give me info I have asked for but I don't want to pressure him further.

Thanks
If you are in contact with him I would ask him to explain what he has in place to help you as you are not able to contact CIC to remove him as a rep. It may be that he would agree to forward info once he has it - though I'd doubt that.

If not, then I'd suggest you follow my suggestions above. Did you get a confirmation of courier tracking number? If not, ask Paul for that.
Old Feb 20th 2015, 9:41 pm
Just Joined

Ah I will try that. I have received no tracking number at all off Paul so will ask.

Thanks
Old Feb 20th 2015, 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by Lovebeau
Ah I will try that. I have received no tracking number at all off Paul so will ask.

Thanks
Good luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.