Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

wildy immigration closed help needed

wildy immigration closed help needed

Old Feb 23rd 2015, 7:13 am
Just Joined

CanadaGo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: wildy immigration closed help needed

Hi Amy

The money was not paid by credit card. It was set up as a debit card payment. In other words money was deducted from my card very month. Yes I can clearly prove the work is not complete. I got his emails to clearly direct me to contact cic myself and basically pick up the pieces.
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 8:32 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadaGo
Hi Amy

The money was not paid by credit card. It was set up as a debit card payment. In other words money was deducted from my card very month. Yes I can clearly prove the work is not complete. I got his emails to clearly direct me to contact cic myself and basically pick up the pieces.
I would contact ICCRC then and have a chat with them about initiating a complaint. His status as an immigration consultant is still active so you are still within your rights to raise a complaint with them.
Old Feb 24th 2015, 3:51 am
Just Joined

CanadianDreamz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Amy
I was one of their clients.
Was very happy with the service you provided but once you left it all went down hill and it was obvious something wasn't right.
CIC emailed Paul on the 9th Dec asking for more information but he never repiled them. .they then sent another email on the 19th Jan with no response again and rejected our file.
My sister was the one who told me about his mental illness as he never emailed me. So if my sister hadn't told me I would have never emailed him. I finally contacted him in Feb and he repiled me on the 21st Feb advising CIC has been in touch.
Now I am left all alone and am very worried.
I have emailed LONDON immigration explaining everything and am getting on with my paper work myself
What do you think will happen now
Thank you
Old Feb 24th 2015, 4:20 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of application did you make? Have CIC now closed your file?
Old Feb 24th 2015, 6:42 am

In light of today's e-mail from Wildy Immigration, I would suggest anyone who needs to, chases them up for their tracking number asap - like today!
Old Feb 24th 2015, 7:51 am
Just Joined

Skilled worker.
They sent us a letter to say we are rejecting you because you did not reply us but we have since then sent them an email so are waiting for a reply.
They said they could close our file but we have not had a final word for that.
Old Feb 24th 2015, 8:08 am

I assume they were just wanting updated forms and police certs? Hopefully if they understand what was going on they will allow you to provide them with the information and proceed as if you had received their requests when they initially sent them.
Old Feb 24th 2015, 8:10 am
Just Joined

I just feel angry because Paul didn't reply back to CIC for nearly 2 months..had he at least messaged me I would have taken action myself and replied CIC.
CIC was chasing Paul and emailed him couple of times
Old Feb 24th 2015, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Yes Amy they want Police Certificates and they asked for Schedule A Declaration forms.
Is this normal cause we have filled these forms in before?
Also I have sent them to lndimmigration email is that the correct address to send them to via email?
Lastly is this the final stage before receiving PR?
I can only hope they will accept our apologies and carry our file over as normal
Old Feb 24th 2015, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by CanadianDreamz
Yes Amy they want Police Certificates and they asked for Schedule A Declaration forms.
Is this normal cause we have filled these forms in before?
Also I have sent them to lndimmigration email is that the correct address to send them to via email?
Lastly is this the final stage before receiving PR?
I can only hope they will accept our apologies and carry our file over as normal
This is normal - did they request that you go for meds too?

What is the full e-mail address that you used?

You will need to do meds as well as supply these additional bits of info, but yes, you are on the final road.

I am sure they will - I am sure you are not the only who is emailing them in a panic due to Wildy closing down.
Old Feb 24th 2015, 8:36 am
Just Joined

No medical requested!

They asked for:
1) Updated Schedule A x 2
2) UK Police Certificate x 2

This is the email address we sent the forms [email protected]

Thank you for being positive and yes I hope that really will be the case but a little worried as to why they didn't request medical?
Old Feb 25th 2015, 12:05 am

I'm not sure it's anything to worry about - they will likely issue that request once they have the forms from you.
Old Feb 25th 2015, 2:57 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

I cant help bu think thank God people are getting this level of help on here from AmyDavid. If I were in their shoes it would be terrible. I am sure there are many, who like me, are not affected but impressed here, and many affected that are downright relieved.
Old Feb 26th 2015, 5:00 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Howefamily
I cant help bu think thank God people are getting this level of help on here from AmyDavid. If I were in their shoes it would be terrible. I am sure there are many, who like me, are not affected but impressed here, and many affected that are downright relieved.
Yup, she's awesome, great work ethic and cares about people
Old Mar 5th 2015, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

timballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nice

I too am appalled. We paid ££££s to Paul. Thankfully via credit card. Since we submitted our application my husband and I have since separated and I wanted to stop the application and get some money refunded. Despite being a client, I didn't receive any email and even though I have a file number, I can't find anything on the CIC website. It just says it's not found.

Previous information that I thankfully kept is:

Received Sydney 19 April 2010
Transferred to London July 28 2010
Started processing May 2 2012

As we obviously paid Paul for a full service, I feel I should try for some recompense and I still have no idea what happened to that application. I don't know if they have been communicating with Paul and I just haven't been informed?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.