Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Feb 13th 2013, 7:01 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

I meant when you send it to Mississauga you send it by registered mail. If you send it normal post, you get no confirmation that your application arrived there. I know cpc-m got my allocation 25 Jan 2012 because that was the date someone there signed for it. Mississauga sends everything to London and you don't get any confirmation of that either but there isn't much you can do there.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 8:36 am
Just Joined

RSJAGO is an unknown quantity at this point

Received an email last night from the CIC saying I have met the criteria for Sponsorship & that its been passed onto London. Quite suprised with the speed that it was decided. They recieved my application pack on 17.01.2013! so not even a month. Now I guess is the long wait!
Old Feb 13th 2013, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

chanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCamaroSS
I would think so, you were sponsor approved the same day as me, so fingers crossed for you.
emailed them yesterday afternoon, and they replied to say that my file is still waiting for review.

they received it in London 29th October (spousal approval 16th oct)

hopefully soon........
Old Feb 13th 2013, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

michty6 is on a distinguished road

I also got a reply from CIC London today to an email I sent them: 'The only outstanding item requested was your travel history form which was forwarded to an officer two months ago. It can take some time to review incoming documents but we will follow up with the officer on this.

We will be in touch if it is determined that further information is required.
'

I'm actually hoping that the officer has made some sort of a mistake and forgotten about my case and that now he has been reminded through this follow up I might actually get a decision. But I've been in 'any day now' mode for over 2 months so won't be holding my breath...
Old Feb 13th 2013, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lindzation
Thanks! Weird. It was quite a while ago I added myself so not sure why I wasn't on there. There was a random blank spot near where I used to be so I squished myself in there..
Some ass keeps deleting the data. So I think they had to restore it again and now they are locking it so that only a few people (from the Canada visa forums) can edit it. I have no idea who is pathetic enough to go deleting the data over and over again, they should get a life.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

wesbray is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chanceUK
emailed them yesterday afternoon, and they replied to say that my file is still waiting for review.

they received it in London 29th October (spousal approval 16th oct)

hopefully soon........
Your timeline is very similar to mine.

Mine is
Application sent: 10 September 2012
Received: 13 September 2012
Sponsor Approved: 24 October 2012
Old Feb 13th 2013, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

lindzation is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by michty6
Some ass keeps deleting the data. So I think they had to restore it again and now they are locking it so that only a few people (from the Canada visa forums) can edit it. I have no idea who is pathetic enough to go deleting the data over and over again, they should get a life.
What the hell! How annoying. Yup I've been deleted again, awesome - and now I can't seem to re-add myself!
Old Feb 13th 2013, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

I might be getting editing access - I'll let you know.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

lindzation is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by michty6
I might be getting editing access - I'll let you know.
Thanks
Old Feb 14th 2013, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

pinkandco is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been hoping to edit something on there (wrote 5 Jan instead of 5 Feb for getting to in process stage!). Would it help for us to start a thread on this forum for requested updates to help facilitate keeping edits up to date?
Old Feb 14th 2013, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

carley_jackson will become famous soon enough

Just wanted to send a quick update; hubby got his COPR in the mail today!
Thanks to everyone who has been supportive and informative during what I can only call a nightmare process.

Good luck from the bottom of my heart to all of you who are waiting anxiously!

Happy Valentines Day!
Old Feb 14th 2013, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

oopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carley_jackson
Just wanted to send a quick update; hubby got his COPR in the mail today!
Thanks to everyone who has been supportive and informative during what I can only call a nightmare process.

Good luck from the bottom of my heart to all of you who are waiting anxiously!

Happy Valentines Day!
What a nice Valentine's Day present for you both! Congratulations!
Old Feb 15th 2013, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

fridgedesign is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrates.

So I just got an email from them asking for French Police checks....

They ask for Police checks for countries you've lived in for 6 months or more. I only lived in France for 5 months, so didn't send them... arrrrgghhh this will delay it further!

I sent a request with the French 1st thing today...
Old Feb 15th 2013, 4:45 pm
Stress Junkie

martyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud of

Well, this is fun. I have finally tracked down my COPR, It was sent to the wrong address, 2 provinces away. not smegging happy. It appears the London office hadn't been informed of my address change even though it has been showing on ECAS for the past 4 months. Now in the process of getting it forwarded to me here. so if all goes well it will be with me next week. The wife has been going nut with all the unnecessary delays. Ah well. Hopefully this is the end of it now.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 4:49 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martyjay
Well, this is fun. I have finally tracked down my COPR, It was sent to the wrong address, 2 provinces away. not smegging happy. It appears the London office hadn't been informed of my address change even though it has been showing on ECAS for the past 4 months. Now in the process of getting it forwarded to me here. so if all goes well it will be with me next week. The wife has been going nut with all the unnecessary delays. Ah well. Hopefully this is the end of it now.
Glad you managed to track it down - how infuriating!

Congrats on getting it sorted though, hope things go more smoothly from here!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.