Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Wikiposts

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Jun 14th 2011, 9:04 am
LZA
Forum Regular

LZA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Originally Posted by BrennaBoo
The anticipation is killing me!!
Hopefully you shouldn't be too far behind me!!!
Old Jun 14th 2011, 9:06 am
LZA
Forum Regular

LZA is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok - on the CIC website - it says that applications will be processed in order of reciept...does that mean...order of reciept of payment, so, if you paid a couple weeks earlier then you sent it...it might not matter the order of when they recieved it??

Thats my guess...but anyone know?
Haven't got a clue, but if I was to hazard a guess I would say that it has nothing to do with the payment rather when they received the application.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

BrennaBoo is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by LZA
Hopefully you shouldn't be too far behind me!!!

I could only be so hopeful! Your timeline is amazing....lucky lucky!

I find myself checking ecas about 20 times a day. enough to drive you mad!
Old Jun 15th 2011, 2:24 am
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of

I could only be so hopeful! Your timeline is amazing....lucky lucky!

I find myself checking ecas about 20 times a day. enough to drive you mad!
Yep, me too!
Old Jun 15th 2011, 8:10 am
Just Joined

Cawsand is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cawsand
We submitted our application pack at the end of May and our shipping receipt says it was received on May 25th at CIC in Mississauga but I still can't check the status of my application. Is this normal?
Thanks for the tips on this one. I guess we have about 15 more days before we can start to really feel the anticipation.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

jaskp1 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info LZA!!

Indeed your timeline has been amazing and it gives me some hope... I'm just too eager to leave asap. I wish we get it before August!m

There seems to be a couple of us (I think 4 if I counted well) whose applications were received on 12th May 2011 in London... Well I pray that all come in good time at once... Just keeping

All the best everyone... And yes even I check my application every single day... It has become a part of my daily routine !!
Old Jun 15th 2011, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Ok - on the CIC website - it says that applications will be processed in order of reciept...does that mean...order of reciept of payment, so, if you paid a couple weeks earlier then you sent it...it might not matter the order of when they recieved it??

Thats my guess...but anyone know?
I can assure you mine was definitely processsed in the order of receipt - of fees or paperwork! At some stages I believe my file was used to balance a wonky table for several weeks while others got processed
Old Jun 16th 2011, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by caleo
I can assure you mine was definitely processsed in the order of receipt - of fees or paperwork! At some stages I believe my file was used to balance a wonky table for several weeks while others got processed
Well, I imagine that is what will happen with ours...with our luck, maybe my hubby can work by christmas!

At least we are together

Really, congratus Caleo - so happy things are working out now for you (finally!)best of luck and thanks for your help with things.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 4:54 am
Just Joined

BTownSardar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone!!

I'm new to this site but have been reading for a few days. My case is very similar to some of the cases on here.
I'm very excited about the prospect of being a PR in Canada, although the process seems so long and we don't get a lot of feedback. (maybe that's a good thing!!)
my case reached London CHC 12th may 2011, should i be hearing a response soon even though my client application status reads "application received 12th may 2011"and not "in process"
it also says my medicals have been received
Old Jun 16th 2011, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Mine does NOT say medicals recieved...AH
Old Jun 16th 2011, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

davidkenley is a glorious beacon of lightdavidkenley is a glorious beacon of lightdavidkenley is a glorious beacon of lightdavidkenley is a glorious beacon of lightdavidkenley is a glorious beacon of lightdavidkenley is a glorious beacon of lightdavidkenley is a glorious beacon of lightdavidkenley is a glorious beacon of lightdavidkenley is a glorious beacon of lightdavidkenley is a glorious beacon of lightdavidkenley is a glorious beacon of light

Mine does NOT say medicals recieved...AH
Neither does mine. Apparently some people don't get that notification at all. Which is worrying! I wish the process was just a little bit more transparent.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

My ECAS changed occasionally - but it was all a load of cobblers anyway - they started processing on 24th - yet sent me a letter dated 22nd etc. My medicals showed as received, then disappeared, then they asked me to go and have them done, but a few days later it said received - it also only chnaged to decision made a few days after I had received my PPR.

Just saying really, don't get in a fret about ECAS and just wait (Impatiently I know) until they send you the email or letter - I think it is mostly email - and you will know. I think ECAS was invented to frustrate us even more
Old Jun 16th 2011, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by caleo
My ECAS changed occasionally - but it was all a load of cobblers anyway - they started processing on 24th - yet sent me a letter dated 22nd etc. My medicals showed as received, then disappeared, then they asked me to go and have them done, but a few days later it said received - it also only chnaged to decision made a few days after I had received my PPR.

Just saying really, don't get in a fret about ECAS and just wait (Impatiently I know) until they send you the email or letter - I think it is mostly email - and you will know. I think ECAS was invented to frustrate us even more
Thanks Caleo - I know i shouldn't believe it so much, just a bit frustrating...we just feel like were on the edge of an abyss! Not knowing whats going to happen. I am meant to go for major surgery soon and if my husband doesnt get approved soon he may have to head home for a bit to work, dont want to be alone for that process!

Is there a way to change his address with the london office before they start processing, my hubby is staying with me here at the moment and we originally had his UK address, but he may be here for a while.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

I think you can send them a case specific email to notify them of your change of address. You probably won't get any acknowledgement, and it may or may not be changed, but worth doing it just in case.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 6:38 am
Just Joined

BTownSardar is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent them a case specific enquiry via their webform for change of address. However I didn't receive any auto response or any confirmation, and its been 5 weeks now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.