Wikiposts

LMO timelines

Old Aug 1st 2014, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

dishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LMO timelines

Congrats Eddie
Old Aug 7th 2014, 4:14 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Well today my HR got an email through requesting transcripts for the professional studies I have done whilst working over here. I'm hoping this is a good sign that they have looked at my LMIA app and that a decision will follow shortly, hopefully a good decision aswell
Old Aug 7th 2014, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

bc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Well today my HR got an email through requesting transcripts for the professional studies I have done whilst working over here. I'm hoping this is a good sign that they have looked at my LMIA app and that a decision will follow shortly, hopefully a good decision aswell
That's great. You're very close to being able to breathe for the first time and move on, since Service Canada has been done (Kelly Clarkson/Jeremy McKinnon reference).
Old Aug 7th 2014, 4:43 pm

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bc_guy
That's great. You're very close to being able to breathe for the first time and move on, since Service Canada has been done (Kelly Clarkson/Jeremy McKinnon reference).
Well let's see what comes of it, not counting my chickens just yet
Old Aug 8th 2014, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

bc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond reputebc_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Well let's see what comes of it, not counting my chickens just yet
It's best to not count your chickens before they hatch, but this sounds like a good sign. You actually won't be able to "breathe for the first time and so move on" until you finally get permanent residency.
Old Aug 8th 2014, 2:21 pm

Originally Posted by bc_guy
It's best to not count your chickens before they hatch, but this sounds like a good sign. You actually won't be able to "breathe for the first time and so move on" until you finally get permanent residency.
I will breath when I have citizenship
Old Aug 8th 2014, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

aparna_otist has a spectacular aura aboutaparna_otist has a spectacular aura aboutaparna_otist has a spectacular aura about

Me too!!!!!!!! touch wood!!!
Old Aug 8th 2014, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by aparna_otist
Me too!!!!!!!! touch wood!!!
Have you had news on you application?
Old Aug 8th 2014, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

aparna_otist has a spectacular aura aboutaparna_otist has a spectacular aura aboutaparna_otist has a spectacular aura about

No, not yet. I am expecting it by next weekend.
Old Aug 9th 2014, 1:02 am

Good luck
Old Aug 14th 2014, 1:05 pm

Any news on your LMIA?, still haven't heard anything back on mine
Old Aug 14th 2014, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

I guess I have the worst of luck and the slackiest of employers.....my HR had re-filed for my LMIA the 2nd time on June 28th and went away on a 3 week vacation...and despite my best efforts didnt check on the application status till day before yesterday, when she got to know that my application is not registered. So she has re-sent the application yesterday along with the receipt of the July 28th application. She is gonna get back to me tommorrow with an update.
Old Aug 14th 2014, 1:44 pm

I guess I have the worst of luck and the slackiest of employers.....my HR had re-filed for my LMIA the 2nd time on June 28th and went away on a 3 week vacation...and despite my best efforts didnt check on the application status till day before yesterday, when she got to know that my application is not registered. So she has re-sent the application yesterday along with the receipt of the July 28th application. She is gonna get back to me tommorrow with an update.
Oh dear your not having great luck are you, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
Old Aug 14th 2014, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Thanks......I guess I need all the prayers and good wishes
Old Aug 14th 2014, 3:38 pm

Thanks......I guess I need all the prayers and good wishes
I'm hoping for some good news shortly, only 7 weeks left on my current work permit

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.