International Experience Canada

Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

TeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud of
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by saryfairy
Iv uploaded a few of the ones I can do- however I wondered if everyone else has a required Medical certificate upload on their Mycic accounts....or if thats just me?
I don't have that upload so maybe that one is just you! There is only about 3 of the things on there I can upload? The first bit that says 'IMM1295 Application' won't even let me open that? It says I need to update my Adobe to open it which I have done and it still won't open :S
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

timmycr90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TeddiSam
I don't have that upload so maybe that one is just you! There is only about 3 of the things on there I can upload? The first bit that says 'IMM1295 Application' won't even let me open that? It says I need to update my Adobe to open it which I have done and it still won't open :S
right click on it, "save link as" then open it in adobe normally (make sure you have a up to date one though)
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

saryfairy is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh no- thats frustrating! Not quite sure what else to suggest as you've tried updating your abobe...maybe switch your internet provider to a different server eg.firefox? What uploads does it ask you for?
I wonder why i seem to have to upload a medical when others dont- as I dont plan to nurse out there at all
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

TeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by timmycr90
right click on it, "save link as" then open it in adobe normally (make sure you have a up to date one though)
Thank you! That worked
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by saryfairy
Oh no- thats frustrating! Not quite sure what else to suggest as you've tried updating your abobe...maybe switch your internet provider to a different server eg.firefox? What uploads does it ask you for?
I wonder why i seem to have to upload a medical when others dont- as I dont plan to nurse out there at all
I have opened it now.. It isn't just nursing that needs a medical there are quite a few different jobs that require a medical. I know my dad needed one to drive trucks there.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

saryfairy is an unknown quantity at this point

I have opened it now.. It isn't just nursing that needs a medical there are quite a few different jobs that require a medical. I know my dad needed one to drive trucks there.
Yea i agree! Its just i want to do bar work out there (Im a nurse but taking a career break) and kinda thought as Im just doing casual work I wouldnt need a medical...yet they've put it as a mandatory upload
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

no problem and you're welcome. by the way the medical costs £280 so make sure you need it, double check everything
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

laura_beth is an unknown quantity at this point

yeap done all the forms the IMM5645E, IMM1295E, imm5669E. the digital signature, you dont need to sign it.
I've done digital signiture for IMM12295E, but I can't add one to the IMM5645E/ Did you find that, or not at all?

What's the imm5669E? I don't see that option?
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by laura_beth
I've done digital signiture for IMM12295E, but I can't add one to the IMM5645E/ Did you find that, or not at all?

How did you add a digital signature? one sec i'll open my CIC and have a look for ya
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

The IMM5669E is the "Schedule 1" above your letter of explanation, have you got facebook? be easier to explain on there
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

The IMM5669E is the "Schedule 1" above your letter of explanation, have you got facebook? be easier to explain on there
Hmm. I dont have a document there, does it appear like the other IMM5669 links? Yeah, I'll message you on here.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

Hmm. I dont have a document there, does it appear like the other IMM5669 links? Yeah, I'll message you on here.
it appears after you upload so much, i forget how many documents you have to upload. okays
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

MikeBrit will become famous soon enough

Why are you guys signing up to MyCIC now? Isnt that the bit you do after the first bit when you get your LOI through?
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Dandaman1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MikeBrit
Why are you guys signing up to MyCIC now? Isnt that the bit you do after the first bit when you get your LOI through?
I'm not even certain they're the correct forms. We can't know for sure until the UK application opens. It's not like they're getting ahead anyway; the first part of the application, of which these forms aren't a part, secures your place conditionally.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dandaman1
I'm not even certain they're the correct forms. We can't know for sure until the UK application opens. It's not like they're getting ahead anyway; the first part of the application, of which these forms aren't a part, secures your place conditionally.
I was doing it so I knew what information I had to provide. It was the only place I found out any information about the police check and the UK IEC website links you to that MyCIC page and login as step 2.

One of the things you are asked to upload is the LOI, so obviously it's no guarantee of getting that. At least I know the likely information and details I am expected to provide. Giving me at least some preparation for when it does open as there is really bare minimum released on what to provide as it stands on the uk IEC

sorry, probably should have quoted MikeBrit, in response to that too! Just trying to be as prepared as possible

Last edited by laura_beth; Feb 2nd 2013 at 4:49 pm. Reason: missed out info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.